SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer Key 2016 will be Declared Soon
The Answer key for the SSC CGL examination which will be held from 27th August, 2016 to 11th September, 2016 will be declared officially on the official website of SSC CGL. The official SSC CGL Tier 1 answer key 2016 will be declared soon and the results will be declared on the official website of SSC CGL in the month of October, after which the Tier-II examinations will be held in the month of November. The Answer key will help the candidates get a chance to check the accuracy of their examination results. Also, the candidates can make sure what their chances are to get selected for further rounds of the examination. Though many private coaching classes & institutes have declared the unofficial SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer key 2016, but the official answer key will be declared in the month of October. Further details regarding how to check the SSC CGL answer key; its importance; required details; benefits of answer key, etc. is available in this article below, under different heads.
Details required for downloading the answer key:
To download the answer key for the SSC CGL examination, the applicants must have the following details on hand. The applicant must have the examination date, session & Test form number on hand to download the answer key.
How to download the SSC CGL Tier 1 Answer key:
To download the answer key for the SSC CGL examination, the applicants must follow the given steps sequentially.
- The applicant must first visit the official website of SSC CGL.
- Opening the login page, the applicants will have to login using their Examination date, Session & Test Form No.
- After filling all the details, the applicants will have to submit the details to download their Answer key.
- After submitting the details, the SSC CGL answer key will be made available on the screen.
- The applicants must download the SSC CGL Answer Key for the examination.
Importance of Answer key:
By downloading the answer key, the applicants can check themselves, their average score. By studying the cutoff for qualifying the examination, the applicants can intuit their chances of selection for further rounds. Also, this will help the non-qualifying candidates prepare better for further such examination, by polishing their skills & learning their flaws. For the qualifying candidates, it will get them information on how they should prepare for further rounds
Evaluation pattern for the SSC CGL Tier-I examination:
For the SSC CGL Tier-I examination, the evaluation of marks for the candidates is done in the following manner.
- The SSC CGL Tier-I examination is of 200 marks with 200 questions, each carrying 1 mark.
- For every right answer the candidate will gain mark, while for every wrong answer 1/4th mark will be deducted.
- Checking all the answers from the answer key & deducing the marks according to the marking & negative marking pattern, the applicants can deduce their SSC CGL Tier-I score.
|SSC CGL 2016 Tier-I examination||From 22nd August, 2016 to 11th September, 2016|
|Declaration of official Answer key||October, 2016 Probable Dates|
The official website of SSC CGL is mentioned below. http://ssc.nic.in