SSC CGL Admit Card 2017- 2018 | SSC CGL Tier-II (CBE) Tier-III (Des) Hall Ticket
SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card 2017 has been released by the SSC in their official website and the written exam is going to be held from 27/08/16 to 11/09/16. So the aspirants are requested to download the SSC CGL admit card 2017 for the exam from the regional website of the commission.
Earlier the commission has announced the notification for the Combined Graduate Level test and approximately more than 8 lakhs application form is received by the commission.
Under the Indian Government authorization the staff selection commission conducts different exams to recruit the eligible candidates for the different posts. Like every year this also the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invited the eligible candidates for the Combined Graduate Level Test 2017. Now the commission has activate the link for downloading the admit card in all the regional website. The students are requested to the check the website of the region in which he/ she belongs to. Here we have published the region wise direct links for downloading the admit card. The candidates who are able clear all the round will be recruited by the government in different posts.
- Name of the Commission: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
- Date Of The Exam: 27/08/16 to 11/09/16
- Category: SSC CGLTier-II (CBE) Tier-III (Des) Admit Card 2017
- Status: Published
Here we compile the tips for downloading the Admit Card for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017, we provide you the region wise direct links for downloading the Admit Card.
Tips To Download SSC Admit Card 2017 for CGL Tier-II (CBE) Tier-III (Des)
- Access the official website http://ssc.nic.in/
- Choose the Admit Card Button from the menu bar
- A new page will open
- Here you have select your region
- It will navigate you to the regional website
- Here select the option” download Admit Card”
- Now enter the registration ID/ Roll number
- Tap the button “Next”
- Now save and download the admit card displaying in the screen
- If you want to know the instructions about the exam then tap on the “ Instruction”
- The instruction notification will open in PDF format if you want you can download it also.
Note: The direct link for downloading the Admit Card for the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 are:
Eastern Region: http://www.sscer.org/
Southern Region: http://www.sscsr.gov.in/CGL2017-APPLICATION-STATUS-GET.htm
Western Region: http://www.sscwr.net/cgl_tier_1_2017_0818.php
Central Region: http://www.ssc-cr.org/cgl_tier_1_2017_1142.php
Madhya Pradesh Region: http://www.sscmpr.org/index.php?Page=cgl_tier_1_2017_1135
Kerala & Karnataka Region: http://ssckkr.kar.nic.in/sschallticket/ONLINE.aspx
North western Region: http://www.sscnwr.org/cgl_tier_1_2017_0905.php
North eastern Region: http://www.sscner.org.in/
Best Of Luck For The Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017!!!