SSC Allahabad Recruitment 2016 – Scientific, Technical Attendants, Junior Engineer, Chemist and Other Assistant Posts- Apply Online!
Central Region SSC’s Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, has notified for Assistant, Attendant, Superintendent, Junior Engineer, and other vacancy. Each post warrants separate application and fees as per the SSC Allahabad Recruitment 2016 notice. Candidates also have to download, print and submit a hard copy of the application within 10 days of fee payment. Selection of qualified candidates is on the basis of computer/OMR examination, reservations, and relaxation rules as per Government orders. The recruitment notice has been released by the SSC Central Regional Director under the following number – ADVERTISEMENT NO.CR-01/2016
The following table has been prepared in accordance with the SSC Allahabad Recruitment 2016 notice –
|Sl.No||Post Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Eligibility Criteria|
|1||Tubewell Attendant||1/ UR||Rs 5200 to 20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||Electrical or Mechanical ITI with 3 yrs. experience|
|2||Agriculture Assistant||2/UR -1 OBC -1||Rs 5200 to 20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||Agriculture Degree/Diploma;
2 yrs. experience desired
|3||Assistant Scientific Officer – Chemistry||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Chemistry Master’s Degree; English & Hindi proficiency|
|4||Copy Holder||1/SC||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.1900 /- ( PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||Matric; Copy holding and Proof reading in Hindi & English|
|5||Ferro Printer||UR/2||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.2000 /- (PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||Matric; Ferro/Azo Printing experience; reading, maintaining drawings|
|6||Junior Chemist||6/UR -3, OBC-2,ST-1||Rs 5200 to 20,200, Grade Pay Rs. 2800 (PB-1)||30 yrs. or below||Masters – Chemistry or Oil Tech,Food Tech,Dairy Chemistry OR
BSc/Hons. Chemistry + 2 yrs. analysis experience
|7||Artist Retoucher||UR/1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Trade certificate + 4 yrs. experience OR
Senior Secondary Diploma in Photo(lithography)/Print tech.+ 1 yr. experience
|8||Junior Engineer Quality Assurance||22/UR-11,OBC-6,SC-4, ST-1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||BSc OR Engg./Tech. Diploma + 1 yr. textile, ceramics, leather, polymer experience|
|9||Scientific Assistant – Chemistry||28 /UR-14,OBC-9,SC-1, ST-4||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||BSc with Chemistry OR Engg./Tech. Diploma in Chemical, Pharma,Paint + 2 yrs. experience|
|10||Scientific Assistant- Gentex||61 /UR-34,OBC-15,SC-8, ST-4||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||BSc OR Engg./Tech. Diploma + 2 yr. textile experience|
|11||Assistant Map Curator||5/ UR-3,OBC-1,ST-1||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.1900 /- ( PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||12th with Lib. Sci. or Earth Sci. or Geography 35 WPM typing speed|
|12||Laboratory Assistant||2/SC||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.1900 /- ( PB-1)||25 yrs. or under||Agriculture Diploma OR
BSc – Chemistry, Biology or Agriculture.
|13||Workshop Superintendent||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4600 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or under||Mechanical Engineer plus
2 yrs. as foreman at handloom, powerloom
|14||Senior Research Assistant||5/UR-3, SC-2||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Chemistry Masters Degree|
|15||Textile Designer||6/ UR-4, OBC-1,SC-1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Textile/Fine Arts Bachelors + 2 yrs. experience OR
Fine Arts 3 yr. Diploma + 3yrs. experience
|16||Technical Superintendent – weaving||6/UR-5, OBC-1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Textile Tech. Bachelors OR Handloom/Textile 3yr diploma + 2yrs. experience|
|17||Technical Superintendent – processing||3/UR-2, OBC-1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||BE/BTech Textile Proc/chemistry + 2 yrs. experience OR
Diploma + 3 yrs. experience
|18||Photographer||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||3 yr. Photography diploma + 3 yr. comprehensive experience|
|19||Assistant – Architectural Dept.||18/ UR – 9, OBC-6, SC-1, ST -2||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Architecture Diploma|
|20||Field Attendant||1/OBC||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.1800 /- ( PB-1)||27 yrs. or under||Science Matriculate|
|21||Senior Scientific Assistant – Microbiology Research||2/ UR,ST||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Zoology Masters with Entomology + 2 yrs. experience OR
MSc Botany with Mycology + 2 yrs. fungi experience
|22||Library & Information Assistant||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Bachelors in Lib. Sci. or Lib. & Info Sci. + 2 yrs. experience|
|23||Senior Research Assistant – Mechanical Engineering||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Mechanical Engineering Degree|
|24||Medical Compounder||1/UR||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.2400 /- ( PB-1)||18 to 25 yrs.||Matric or Higher Secondary with Compounder Training; 2yrs dispensary experience is desired|
|25||Senior Technical Assistant Gr.Ii(Insecticide)||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Agriculture bachelors + 2 yrs. plant protection, insecticide OR
Masters in Agri. Chem. or Entomology or Plant pathology , weed sci. or nematology
|26||Senior Technical Assistant (Sugar Technology)||2/UR-1, OBC-1||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Science/Engg. Degree +
( Sugar Tech. – Associateship OR PG Diploma)
|27||Laboratory Attendant||1/UR||Rs 5200-20,200/-, Grade Pay Rs.1900 /- ( PB-1)||18 to 27 yrs.||10+2 with Physics or Chemistry + 1 yr. lab work experience|
|28||Senior Technical Assistant||1/UR||Rs 9300-34,800/-, Grade Pay Rs.4200 /- (PB-2)||30 yrs. or below||Agriculture Degree +
PG in Genetics/ Plant breeding or Agronomy
The following selection process is followed for appointing the eligible candidates –
- Short list of applicants is made using academic marks and reservation rules.
- The ratio of 1:25 is used depending on availability of sufficient candidates.
- Candidates are tested in General intelligence, Numerical Reasoning, Quantitative aptitude, English Comprehension, etc.,
- Skills tests including data entry, computer operation, and typing are held for relevant positions.
- The final merit list is dependent on marks secured in the Exams.
The examination fee details are listed below for the benefit of interested candidates –
- The fee is to the amount of Rs 100/-.
- Candidates can pay the fee amount using either offline or online modes.
- Fee has to be paid online using SBI Net-Banking or Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
- Offline fee payment is by SBI Challan.
- Printout of SBI Challan form can be taken after online application and fee can be paid at a SBI branch before last date.
- Separate positions warrant separate fee payment.
- Women and ST/SC/PH/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempt from fee payment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates with eligibility can follow these steps for submitting the applications –
- Candidates have to register at the following website before applying – http://ssconline.nic.in/sscselectionpost/.
- Registered candidates receive ID and password for login purposes.
- Candidates require scans of signature and photograph of specific formats and sizes.
- Online application part begins only after the above mentioned scans are uploaded to complete the registration part.
- Registered users can login with id and password and fill the application form details.
- The Final Submit button has to be clicked only after thoroughly checking all the input details for correctness.
- Candidates can pay the fee immediately using online mode or opt for offline payment using the challan form.
- Candidates who have registered, applied, and paid the fee can take hard copy/ print out of the application form which is generated online.
- The application form with affixed photo and all the self-attested testimonials have to be enclosed in an envelope.
- The envelope can be super scribed with “Application for the post of <post title>”
- The envelope has to reach the following address before 12th of October –
The Regional Director (CR),
Staff Selection Commission,
21-23, Lowther Road,
Allahabad-211002, Uttar Pradesh.
The following important dates are specified in concord with the SSC CR Allahabad Recruitment 2016 notice –
|Uploading Date Of Recruitment Notice||3rd September, 2016|
|Starting Date For Online Applications||3rd September, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Application Submission||2nd October, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Fee Payment||2nd October, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Challan Generation||2nd October, 2016 by 5 PM|
|Closing Date For Offline Fee Payment||2nd October, 2016 before bank closes|
|Last Date For Offline Application Receipt||12th October, 2016|
The link to the official website of Central Region’s SSC is at : http://www.ssc-cr.org/