SSA MP Recruitment 2017
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is also known as SSA in Madhya Pradesh has recently released a Notification for filling numerous vacancies under the State. It is heard according to the SSA MP Recruitment 2017 that they are in plans to recruit 204 Part-time teachers and 86 Assistant Warden posts for the current year 2017. Aspirants who are in job hunt are suggested to visit official website and apply for the mentioned posts in the notification. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2017 is touted to be the wonderful opportunity for the job hunters who are in search of the Teacher jobs. Applicants are suggested to send their filled in application forms on or before 18th April as it is the last date to send the filled in the application form. All the best to the candidates who are appearing for the SSA MP Recruitment 2017.
Vacancy Details of SSA MP Recruitment 2017
Part-Time Teachers: 204 posts
Assistant Warden: 86 posts
Aspirants should possess minimum degree from a recognized University or Institute for the SSP MP Recruitment 2017.
Part-Time Teacher posts: PG
Assistant Warden: 12th Pass/Bachelor Degree
As per the Official Notification.
According to SSA MP Notification Norms.
- Written test
- Interview round
How to Apply SSA MP Recruitment 2017:
- Before starting to fill the SSA MP Recruitment 2017 notification candidates are requested to make ready for the set of Xerox copies of the original documents, valid Email ID & Password, recent passport size photograph.
- Visit the official website
- Search for the “SSA MP Recruitment 2017” tab on the monitor.
- Before starting the application for SSA MP Recruitment 2017 Read all the instructions available in the notification page and then login to the official website by entering Registration no, Mobile no etc.
- Fill all the necessary details in the marked fields without any mistakes.
- Upload all the necessary documents photo copies suggested on the SSA MP Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Pay the Application fee and then click on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a print out of it for further correspondence.
Start Date of Application: 04-04-2017
End Date of Application: 18-04-2017
Direct website @ http://mpinfo.org
Official Notification: http://mpinfo.org/MPinfoStatic/rojgar/2017/0304/vac01.asp