SRMJEEE 2017 Notification:
The SRM University is going to conduct its SRMJEEE 2017 Test that is Joint Engineering Entrance Exam across all its campuses namely SRM Ramapuram, SRM Vadapalani, SRM Kattankulathur, SRM NCR Ghaziabad, etc. The University conducts the SRMJEEE each year in order to select candidates for its 7000 seats across 6 campuses. The test is usually an objective based test. The participants qualifying SRMJEEE 2017 will get admission in any B.Tech Programmes based on their qualifying exams scores and the scores obtained in SRMJEEE 2017. The candidates who want to enrol under SRM University in any Engineering course are required to take the test that is expected to be held in the 2nd week of April 2017. The contestants who want to know information about SRMJEEE Notification 2017 in details can refer this advertisement. The official site of SRM University is www.srmuniv.ac.in.
SRMJEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates who want to apply for the SRMJEEE 2017 test are required to fulfill at least the below-given eligibility criteria –
- He/She must be citizen of India.
- The applicants must have secured minimum 65% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry combined together in their qualifying exam.
- The participants looking forward to take admissions in biotechnology, genetics biomedical, or Bioinformatics engineering at SRM University must have secured 65% marks in Chemistry, Physics, Maths/biology.
How to apply for SRMJEEE 2017:
Official advertisement published by SRMJEEE 2017 has prescribed the procedure on how to apply for the test official website.
- The candidates who are eligible for the test must go to the official portal of SRM that is www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- The next step is to click on “apply online” button on the website after which the candidates will be redirected to the application form.
- The candidates are required to fill the online application form thoroughly ensuring that no field has been left out as incomplete forms will get rejected.
- The next instruction is to upload scanned or Digital Image of specimen of Signature and the applicant’s passport size photo on the application for whenever required.
- The candidate must upload scanned images of documents if prompted by the application form.
- The last step is to click on submit button for final submission.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee in the form of demand draft in favour of SRMIST that is payable at Chennai.
- The candidates can also purchase the application form from any of the 6 SRM Universities.
- Below is the address where the candidates will have to purchase and submit the application form –
3 Veerasamy Street,
Chennai – 600033.
SRMJEEE 2017 Exam Pattern:
The SRMJEEE follows a fixed exam pattern every year. However, the severity of questions is always different. The SRMJEEE 2017 will be of 420 marks which also includes negative marking for every wrong answer.
The SRMJEEE 2017 will consist of the following pattern –
|Sr. No.||Subjects||Marks||Number of Questions|
SRMJEEE 2017 Slot Booking:
The official portal of SRMJEEE 2017 will asked candidates to select their slot that is their preferred Exam Centre and Time which will be on first come first serve basis. The applicants will be prompted to select their slot which commences from 4th Week of March 2017.
SRMJEEE 2017 Admit Card:
The candidates who had applied for the SRMJEEE 2017 exam are required to download the admit card from the official website. The admit card contains information about the schedule of examination, applicant’s identity, and other important information. The candidates are required to take the printout of the same as without the hard copy of the admit card the candidates will not be able to attend the test.
SRMJEEE 2017 Results:
As soon as the university is done with evaluating the scores of the applicants, the university will release the official results on its website. The candidates can check the results on the official site following the steps given below –
- Go to the URL www.srmuniv.ac.in.
- Then click on the link “Download SRMJEEE 2017” Admit Card.
- Here are the candidates will be prompted to enter the Registration Number, DOB, and Password and then click on submit button.
- The SRMJEEE 2017 results will be shown.
SRMJEEE 2017 Counseling:
The Counseling session as prescribed in SRM JEEE 2017 notification will commence in the 2nd week of May 2017. The selected candidates will be called along with their original documents for verification purpose and allocation of seats.
The given dates are tentative –
|Commencement of Application Form||October 2016|
|Final date for Offline application submission.||March 2017|
|Slot Booking||March 2017|
|Hall Ticket Availability||March 2017 to April 2017|
|Date of Examination||April 2017|
|Declaration of Rank List||May 2017|
|Counseling session||May and June 2017|
The official site SRMJEEE 2017 is www.srmuniv.ac.in