Sri Sri University Results 2017
The Sri Sri University Results 2017 notification is issued online by the examination department for semester and final exams after conducting proper and transparent evaluations. The interested students who are curious to check their results can visit the online portal. The semester and end term results pertaining to academic courses such as BBA, B.Com, MBA, M.Com, M.Sc, BA, MA, etc., are published online in a prompt manner. The students who attend classes without absenteeism and secure the minimum credits in each semester of the course are eligible for degree and diploma certificates during convocation. The university authorities advise the interested students to confirm their success or failure in both theory and practical assessments for all the semester and final exams of respective degree and diploma courses.
Name of the Council/University: Sri Sri University
Name of the Exam: BBA, BA, B Com, M Sc, MBA, M Com, MA Semester, Final Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://srisriuniversity.edu.in/
About Sri Sri University:
Sri Sri University is a centre of excellence for Bachelor and Masters study programmes, research activity, and internships. The interested students can seek admissions online and pay the fees for courses in Management, Business Administration, Commerce, Fine Arts, Yogic Science, Architecture, Philosophy, Science, and Media Studies. The online portal facilitates student interaction through email communication. The interested students have to attend classes, and appear for semester and final exams without fail. The exam schedules, syllabus, semester-wise topics of study, and results are published online for verification. Students are encouraged to periodically check the online portal for latest events and news pertaining to academic programmes, convocations, and other cultural activities.
check here – Sri Sri University Time Table
How to Check Sri Sri University Results 2017:
The latest results for semester and end term exams can be checked using the following sequence of guidelines –
- Theory and practical assessments are conducted for each subject topic every semester.
- Credits are allotted for written exams, practicals, lecture, and studio or tutorial class.
- The results of each semester and end term exams are displayed on the online portal.
- Only enrolled students who appeared for the exams are instructed to check their results.
- First you have to open the official website at the following link – http://srisriuniversity.edu.in/
- After that, Take a look at the notifications at the middle part of the home page.
- The scrolling text is updated with the latest results for each course name and semester number.
- Check your total credits in the results and confirm if you passed or failed the course.
- The minimum credit scores are required for receiving the academic degrees at the completion of the course after 2 or 3 years.
- Students can download and print the results sheet for personal reference.
- Finally, book mark relevant pages on the online portal for quick checking.