SPMVV Results 2017: All Semester and Distance Mode Exam Results
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) has declared the results for various semester exams, computer and IT quizzes, and distance mode examinations. SPMVV Results 2017 announced for the exams and quizzes were conducted during the month of July, 2016. Results of semester exams held during October 2015 and March 2016 have also been declared recently. The result sheets display hall ticket numbers, secured marks, alphabetical grades, CGPA scores, distinction classes, and maximum possible marks based on the exam evaluation pattern. The links for the latest SPMVV results have been activated and placed on the official website. Interested candidates can access the online resources and check their results. The result sheets can also be downloaded and printed for further reference.
About the Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Exams Results:
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (SPMVV) has officially released the results for the various exams held in July 2016. The results for PG courses along with grades of various Quizzes held in July have also been released recently. Interested candidates have the opportunity to check the results online without any further delay. The PDF and spreadsheet documents containing the results including exam name, student’s name, hall ticket numbers, secured marks, grade, aggregate marks, CGPA score, etc., can be downloaded and printed for future reference. The various results have been released online between September – October, 2016 by the controller of examinations at the University Office.
Name of the Organisation: Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Name of the Exam: Distance Mode Examination, Semester Examinations
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam:
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam is a UGC – recognised Women’s University that offers quality education with the noble objective of women’s emancipation and empowerment. Graduate and PG education is imparted at SPMVV in Sciences, Social Sciences, Nursing, Engineering and Technology. Distance Education is also offered to women who are not in a position to attend college for formal education. The A grade accreditation from NAAC is a standing testimony of the excellence in imparted education. SPMVV conducts conferences and quizzes, publishes handbooks and e-journals, and maintains an e-learning portal to provide assistance to the students and staff. The official website is regularly updated to provide all the necessary official information pertaining to examinations, seminars, publications, results of various examinations, revaluation scores, etc., by providing timely and active links for the benefit of the students, administration, and alumni of the university.
How to Check the SPMVV Results 2017:
Interested candidates can check the latest results at the online academic center without further delay. The following guidelines can be followed for checking the results –
- The candidate has to open the official website using the following link -www.spmvv.ac.in/index.html
- Scroll down to the RESULTS section for the latest active links.
- Click the appropriate results link based on course name and semester number.
- The PDF document with the requisite result is displayed without any delay.
- The result sheet has name of affiliated college, hall ticket number, marks secured, and distinction class.
- The tabulated result sheets for final exams contain alphabetical grades, aggregate marks and overall grades, CGPA scores, and average percentages.
- The results in the form of spreadsheet document are automatically downloaded to the user’s computer.
- Candidates are instructed to download and print a hard copy of the PDF format results sheet for future reference.
Cut Off Marks:
The distance mode and semester exams are conducted periodically, and evaluation is for a fixed number of marks. Cut-off marks are determined on the basis of minimum number of marks secured for passing the examination. Hall ticket numbers of those who fail to secure the minimum cut-off marks are not displayed in the results list. These candidates can seek a revaluation and the application forms are available online for download. The failed candidates also have an opportunity to complete their semester and final exams by appearing for the backlog/ supplementary examinations. Candidates can check the online resources regularly for dates of exams, revaluation lists, etc., The cut off percentages and marks are 60% i.e. 14 marks or below for the quiz exams.
- Candidates who secure 80% marks or more are considered to have passed with distinction.
- Candidates who secure more than 65% marks are declared as passed in first division.
- Those who secure marks between 60% to 65% are deemed as passed in second division.
- Candidates who secure anything between minimum cut-off percentage and 60% are considered to have only passed the semester or final year examination.
- The merit lists for some exams also display alphabetical grades and equivalent CGPA scores.
- The final grade for degree/diploma is based on the grand total of marks i.e. aggregate of all semester marks.
- A+ grade indicates outstanding merit and A grade indicates passed in First Division.