SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016
Concerned department conducts this kind of competitive exam for training the youth of Gujarat, who would like to join in the services like Central Government, Banking Sector as well as Staff Selection Commission. Interested applicants might apply for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 at the earliest.
Participants also need to follow a few procedures to fill up SPIPA Online Application Form for the Competitive Exam Training prior to last date. To gather additional information regarding this notification, you can go through the concerned page of the recruitment result department.
The eligibility criteria for SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016 are:
- Only Guajarati candidates can apply for this examination.
- There is a classification in which the applicants must be studied in Guajarati medium.
- Applicants who are born and brought up in or are residents of Gujarat are included in this category. They should possess a residence proof certificate.
Details of the SPIPA Entrance Exam
|Organization Name||Sardar Patel Institute Of Public Administration|
|Obtainable Seats at CGR Study center||280 nos of seat|
|Last Date To Apply||30th May 2016|
|SPIPA Entrance Exam Will Be Held On the||19th June 2016|
The Latest Seats Allocation Details of the SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016:
|Sr. No.||Center Wise||Total Seats|
|1||SPIPA Ahmedabad consists of the||100 no of seat|
|2||RTC Ahmedabad consists of the||50 no of seat|
|3||RTC Surat consists of the||50 no of seat|
|4||RTC Vadodara consists of the||30 no of seat|
|5||RTC Mehsana (Patan) consists of the||50 no of seat|
- For general candidate age limit is minimum age is 20 years and upper age is 28 years
- For the OBC Candidate age limit is the 31 years only
- For the ST/SC Candidate, the age limit is 33 years
- The time duration of examination is two and half hours.
- Each paper consists of 100 minimum marks and 200 maximum marks.
- There is negative marking for wrong answers.
- The applicants who are unable to attempt a single question, he or she will be ineligible in the exam.
- For the General category applicants fee is Rs. 312/- (Rs.300/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges)
- SC / ST Candidates fee is Rs. 112/- (Rs.100/- fee + Rs. 12/- Postal Charges).
- Payment of the entrance fee will be deposited either through challan form or online mode only.
Candidates who applied for examination, they should immediately download the admit card. Without admit card or hall ticket guide, teacher will not permit any of the candidate to enter into the examination hall. Invigilator will check the Hall Ticket at the door or gate at the time of entering into the examination hall. Admit card will not reach to the applicants via email or through postal service. Candidates must download the card themselves.
Duration Of Training of the SPIPA Entrance Exam 2016:
- First training batch will start from August to December
- Second training bath will start from December to March
- There are definite criteria which should be filled by the applicant to be entitled for filling up the form. Applicants who are not relevant, they should not fill the form or disburse the fees as there form will be discarded without any previous notice.
- Candidates will be selected on purely provisional basis. They have to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Unless fulfilling the eligibility conditions, the Commission will cancel the candidatures. So set your goal or target and give your best in the examination for secure your educational path.
Procedure To Fill up the SPIPA Online Application Form:
Here a number of guidelines to fill online application form prior to the last date should be reached:
- Go to the official website of organization https://spipa.gujarat.gov.in as well as on home page.
- Now from the given list press on “particulars” button which is noticeable in front of the “Government offices as well as the public enterprises Recruitment Examination link.
- Then you have to understand the whole notification extremely carefully as well as choose the “Apply Now” tab that is noticeable in front of the “SPIPA/201617/1” advertisement.
- And now you have to Fill up the Online Application Form with essential information, then Upload the digital images of all of the documents (if requisite).
- Press the last “Submit” button to keep the proof the entire details with-in given time period as well as take printout of filled up application form as well as keep it secure for the future need.
|Last date||30th May 2016|
|Last date to Deposit Application Fee||02nd June 2016|
|Hall ticket downloading dates||13th June to 19th June 2016|
|assessment for SPIPA Entrance Exam||19th June 2016 at 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM|
For detailed notification please visit https://spipa.gujarat.gov.in/downloads/spipa-upsc-study-center-brochure-2016.pdf