Spices Board Recruitment 2017 – SRD Trainees and Trainee Analyst Walk-in
Spices Board is one of the renowned organizations in the Nation which has wide spread in all parts of the country. The prime motto of Spices Board is to promote the Indian spices greatness across the world. The excellence of the Indian Spices has made the board to allow Spices Board Recruitment 2017. There are people from various parts of the world who prefer to consume the spices of India as they are hygienic and quality products.
We are glad to mention that Spices Board acts as an international link for Importers abroad and Indian exporters too. The infrastructure of the Spices Board India Recruitment 2017 is excellent. It is to mention that Spices Board India has announced an official job notification to fill the vacancies available in the organization. Recruitment for the board might be done by personal interview or walk-in-interview process for SRD Trainees and Trainee Analyst.
Spices Board Vacancy Notification
|Organization Name||Spices Board|
|Name of Posts||SRD Trainees and Trainee Analyst|
|Selection Process||Walk in interview|
|Date of walk in interview||Check Below|
Spices Board Jobs Vacancy Details:
- SRD Trainees
- Trainees Analyst
- Aspirants willing to apply for the Spices Board Recruitment 2017 should possess graduation in Arts/Science/Commerce along with basic computer data entry knowledge for SRD Trainees post.
- Candidates applying for the Trainee Analyst post should pass M.Sc. in Food Chemistry/Applied Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry/Chemistry/Food Technology.
Contenders applying for the Spices Board Recruitment 2017 should have upper age limit as 35 years. Anyhow age relaxation will be there for SC/ST and OBC candidates according to the Government norms.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Spices Board Recruitment 2017 should carry their updated CV along with the mentioning of name of the post. They should also carry a set of photocopies of the certificates, one recent passport size photograph to the walk-in-interview.
Check Here – How to get free job alerts to email
Aspirants after getting selected by the Spices Board Recruitment 2017 will get the pay scale mentioned below.
|Post Name||Pay Scale Per month|
Spices Board Recruitment 2017 will conduct walk in interview to grab the eligible person for the mentioned posts.
Spices Board Application Form:
- Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Spices Board Recruitment 2017 should visit the official website www.indianspices.com
- Hit on the “Notification” link located on the top of the menu bar of homepage.
- Click on “Opportunities” tab in the drop down list.
- Soon after hitting the “Opportunities” tab numerous job links will be present before you on the computer screen.
- Candidates can choose the suitable link of their choice to apply by pressing.
- Before getting ready to the Walk-in-Interview in Spices Board Recruitment 2017 aspirants should go through the guidelines and notification procedure listed on the screen.
- A set of photocopies of certificates and mark sheets should be carried by the candidates who are willing for the Spices Board Recruitment 2017 post along with one recent passport size photograph.
Important Dates and Location of Interview:
|Post Name||Walk-In Date||Walk-In Venue|
|SRD Trainees||20th January, 2017||SB, Quality Evaluation Lab Mumbai, Turbhe-
Vashi, Navi Mumbai – 400703
|Trainee Analyst||23rd January, 2017||SB, QEL Kandla, Plot No. 22A, Sector – 8, Near Income Tax Office, Tagore Road, Gandhidham, Kutch, Gujarat- 370201|
|Post Name||Official Advertisement|
|SRD Trainees||Press Here|
|Trainee Analyst||Press Here|
Aspirants curious to get details about Spices Board Recruitment 2017, may logon to the official website or subscribe us at www.careersplus.in
Get High Salary Sector Jobs
|State Govt Jobs|