South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 Advertisement for the post of Probationary Clerks and Probationary Officers
The South Indian bank has recently updated its recruitment section where it has released South Indian Bank recruitment 2017 advertisement according to which they are 537 open vacancies available for the position of probationary officers and probationary clerks. The participants who are interested in applying for the set position can check the prerequisites eligibility criteria and other important information and the given doc. The post is available in Pan India and state level openings. The applicants must abide by the age limitation in order to apply for the vacant post. The information on salary structure which will be offered is also described. The application procedure is through Online submission for which the final date is 27th January 2017.
South Indian Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
With reference to the advertisement published by South Indian Bank recruitment 2017 the below are the vacancies used for which the organisation is contesting recruitment –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officers||201 Nos|
|Probationary Clerks||Karnataka||26 Nos|
|Delhi NCR||30 Nos|
|Tamil Nadu||70 Nos|
Check Now – Latest Bank Jobs
The participants who are interested in applying for the post of probationary officers of probationary clocks are required to have obtained a diploma or degree in concerned discipline obtained from and well-known and a recognized University. He/she must have good academic records throughout the qualification and must have relevant work experience in order to be eligible.
Check Now – Jobs by Qualification
- The participants were interested in applying for the post of probationary officers must not exceed the age limit of 25 years as on 31st December 2016.
- The age limit for probationary clerk is not more than 26 years as on 31st December 2016 exceeding which the participants is no longer eligible for the post.
- The South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 advert has clearly mentioned that the organization will offer relaxation in the upper age limit for those under reserved categories such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, other backward classes, etc as per the norms.
The participants who get selected after appearing for the selection process will receive a salary in the given space scale.
- Probationary Officer – 23,700/- to 42,020/- Per Month.
- Probationary Clerks – 11,765/- to 31,540/- Per Month.
Apart from the salary the participants will get number of allowances and benefits permissible to the post.
The Final Decision will be taken after conducting series of rounds date of online test GD and interview. The aspirants will have to undergo MCQ type test where they will have to select the appropriate answer from the given options those who score above the cutoff marks that is minimum 35% will be promoted to the GD round where the officials from the organization will assess and evaluate the capabilities and performance of the candidates. After qualifying the two previous rounds, which will be of an interview where the final shortlisting will be made.
Check Now – State Govt Jobs
Applicants must pay 700/- as application fee to complete their application procedure. The applicants under SC or ST category are required to pay just 150/- as application fee which can be paid through online gateway.
How to Apply South Indian Bank Recruitment:
The application procedure as per quoted by the South Indian Bank recruitment 2017 is online. Following is the strategy –
- The participants will have to visit www.southindianbank.com where they have to navigate to the career section wherein the list of advertisements is available.
- Hit “Recruitment of Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks” link which is the official advertisement.
- Now click on apply online when the online application form will pop up.
- The candidates will have to enter details as per the questions asked.
- Note that canvassing in any format or submitting an incomplete application form can cause application rejection.
- The next step is to upload photo and signature on the application form in digital format and then click on Submit button.
South Indian Bank Exam Pattern:
- South Indian Probationary Officers Exam Pattern –
|Subjects||Max Questions||Max Marks|
- South Indian Bank Probationary Clerks Exam Pattern –
|Subjects||Max Questions||Max Marks|
The South Indian Bank Recruitment 2017 has provided details on Exam Centres across where the exams will be conducted. The Online Test will be conducted in Guwahati, Chandigarh, Visakhapatnam, Gangtok, Amritsar, Mumbai, Nasik, Agartala, Hyderabad, Dehradun, Delhi, Lucknow, Gandhinagar, etc.
South Indian Bank Admit Card:
The Admit Card for both Probationary Officers and Probationary Clerks has been made available on the official website for which the link is given below. The admit card will be removed on 25th February 2017 before which candidates will have to download and take the printout of the same.
|Final Date to apply online||27th January 2017|
|Examination – PO||20th February 2017|
|Examination – PC||25th February 2017|
Probationary Clerks Advert – https://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/Clerical%20Notification.pdf
Probationary Officers Advert – https://www.southindianbank.com/UserFiles/file/Probationary%20Officer%20Notification.pdf