South Asian University Results 2017:
The South Asian University Results 2017 notification is released by deans of departments to declare results of semester and final exams. The students who participated in these exams can get over their curiosity by checking the results using online portal. The registered students with login details like email id and password are instructed to check the online notifications in a periodic manner to stay up to date with all academic events and news including time tables, course modifications, and latest results.
Name of the Council/University: South Asian University
Name of the Exam: M Sc Biotechnology, MA Economics, LLM, M Sc Math End Term Exams
Status: Released Online
Official Website: http://www.sau.int/
About South Asian University:
South Asian University offers degrees and certificates for masters and research students from the 8 SAARC countries. Admissions, as per rules, permit students to take up courses such as LLM, M Sc in Biotech, Computer Science, Applied Math, or MA in Sociology, Economics, and International Law. The various faculties, deans of respective departments and deputy registrar of evaluations are responsible for drawing up and displaying exam schedules and results using the online portal. Interested and eligible candidates can also apply online and go through student notices, faculty news, and other relevant details. The downloadable material also includes student handbooks, programme regulations, fees and hostel related forms.
Download now – South Asian University Time Table
How to Check South Asian University Results 2017:
The latest results for semester and final exams can be checked using the following sequence of guidelines –
- Enrolled students pursuing PG and research courses should check results online.
- The student login page requires email id and password for opening the registered account.
- First, You have to open the official website using the following link – http://www.sau.int/
- Select the ‘Quick Links’ link at the top of the home page and click the ‘Page Login’ link after that.
- Fill in your correct email id and password to open your student account.
- The results notifications can be found by clicking the ‘Student Notices’ link at the bottom of homepage.
- The ‘Other News’ section displays the latest news and events including academic information.
- On the newly opened page, select the new and active results links for various courses.
- Select the course name and semester number such as M Sc Computer Science II Semester, MA Economics I Semester, etc.,
- Check and verify the results to confirm if you have been passed, promoted, or failed.
- Download and print the results sheet for personal record.
- Bookmark the relevant pages of online portal to easily check the time tables and results for upcoming season’s examinations to various courses.
Check latest SAU Results at – http://www.sau.int/student-life/notices.html
|18.8.2016||SLBSRSV M.Phil (Vishistacharya) 2nd Phase 2016 Entrance Exam Results|
|18.8.2016||SLBSRSV Shastri 2nd Phase 2016 Entrance Exam Results|