Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018:
Snehapoorvam Scholarship is given by the Government of Kerala which aims at providing financial guidance to those orphans whose father, mother or both have passed away. This scholarship scheme is declared under the Kerala Social Security Mission. The amount of scholarship varies for different sections. You can log on to the official website and learn more about the scholarship. Candidates will be receiving the amount on the basis of their age, qualification and category. You can learn more details about the scholarship from the official website or from this page. Go through the points mentioned before applying.
According to the scholarship scheme, children in class I to V and aged below 5 years will get an amount of Rs.300/- , on the other hand, children studying from 6th to 10th will be provided Rs.500/- and for 10+2 candidates, the amount of scholarship will be Rs.7000/- . Students who are studying in any degree course, will get an amount of Rs.1000/- as the financial aid. Read more about the Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2018 in the section given below.
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Objectives:
This scholarship program intends to have some objective in order to support the students studying who have lost their parent. They can continue their education without any barrier and fulfill their dreams easily.
- The main aim of the scholarship is to identify the community’s orphaned children and help them in making their career which is often ignored due to lack of finance.
- To prioritize and assess children in the greatest need
- With the help of the scholarship the organization is looking forward at providing social protection to highly vulnerable groups of orphans
- To improve the nutrition of children, basic education and social integration
- To encourage the distant family members to keep the orphan children within the family set up rather than sending them to the orphanages
- To provide a helping hand to orphan’s families by way of providing financial assistance to the education of children
Who is eligible to get Snehapoorvam Scholarship?
There are many children who lose their father and mother and are left with no support. Such students fail to get the right education due to lack of money. Keeping this in mind, Snehapoorvam Scholarship is looking forward at providing a helping hand to such children and giving them an opportunity to make their future. Check the points mentioned below and you can understand the eligibility criteria for availing the Scholarship for orphans.
- This scholarship will be provided to children who belongs to BPL category only.
- Children from class first to degree can avail this opportunity of getting financial assistance.
- Candidates belonging to APL category, and their annual income is below Rs. 20,000 in rural areas and Rs. 22,375 in urban areas are also eligible for this scholarship scheme.
Check Now – Scholarships in India
Amount of Assistance:
Check the amount given below that can received according to the class in which the children are studying. The amount is declared after in depth analysis by a professional team to aid students in their studies. Students or their family members can easily apply online and after a verification, they will be liable to get the scholarship amount for the student’s education. Make sure you follow the steps carefully and provide the concerned authority with all the details they request.
|For class VI to class X||Rs 500/- pm|
|For Degree Courses /Professional Degree||1000/- pm|
|Children below 5 years and class I to V||Rs.300/- pm|
|For class XI and class XII||Rs. 750/- pm|
How to fill Snehapoorvam Application Form?
Students or their family members who are looking forward at availing this scholarship will have to fill an application form online. This can be tough task for some people who are not well aware of using computer regularly. Follow the steps mentioned below and you can easily find the form online.
- The very first thing you need to do is log on to the official website.
- As soon as you reach the home page, click on the ‘SCHOOLS/COLLEGE LOGIN’ tab
- You will be directed to a new page along with a dialog box and some instruction. You will have to enter the login credentials here.
- Click on New user Registration
- Fill up the online registration form with all the details as requested in the correct manner.
- Go through the filled form and click on submit tab
- However, you application will be considered and approved only after receiving this Print out copy with the concerned School/College seal and signature to the below address.
Kerala Social Security Mission, Poojappura,
Trivandrum – 695012
Kerala Social Security Mission
Poojappura, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695012,
Phone No.: 0471-2341200, 2346016 (Fax),
Check more at – http://kssm.ikm.in/
Official Website – www.socialsecuritymission.gov.in