Skoda Interview Questions for Freshers and Experienced
If you are really excited to join the Skoda Company but you are facing difficulty in facing the interview, then we are here to help you with some of the most important Skoda Interview questions both technical and HR for freshers and experienced candidates. So, it is advised to the candidates to carefully go through this article. This article would save your precious time and help you in your quick preparation.
Interview Rounds for Skoda:
The interview process of Skoda generally includes four main rounds which includes –
- Online test
- Technical Round
- HR interview round
- Final Personal interview round
The candidates will have to pass through the online and written exam to go to the next rounds. After completing all the rounds, candidates would be called for the final interview round which can be either manual or telephonic depending on the situation.
Technical Interview Questions of Skoda for Fresher’s:
Depending on the post, the technical round questions are generally from core subject topics. Therefore, candidates should have a deep knowledge about the core topics. Some important questions are given below to help in your preparation.
Questions on Power Electronics:
- How does a Chopper of Class A work?
- Differentiate between a single diode and a power diode.
- Name the different types of power transistors.
- Define computation.
- What do you understand by power electronics?
HR Questions for Fresher’s:
This is the trickiest round of every interview. You have to clear this round to go to the final round. Here are few questions which would help you face the HR round more confidently. Also, this will be a supplement for your preparation.
- What makes you different from others?
- Why should I hire you?
- How good are your communication skills?
- Why are you here?
- Are you interested in writing blogs and reading books?
- Tell your future goals.
- Why have you decided this career choice?
- Share your educational experiences with us.
- Any academic excellences which you have achieved?
- Can you describe yourself in two lines?
- What do you think are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Can you tell in short what does our company do?
- Have you ever participated in any extracurricular activities?
- What is the educational qualification required for your job position?
- What kind of people would you prefer in working with?
- Any kind of technical issue you ever had to solve.
- Mention two major trends of this field.
Questions for Technical Round for Experienced Candidates:
As maximum questions would be from core subject topics, candidates are advised to go through the below questions thoroughly. This will surely help them in giving a better performance.
Questions for the post of Sales Executive:
- How would you continue to grow the talent of your salespeople?
- Mention the challenges faced by our salespeople at present.
- What are the qualities needed to be successful in the sales industry?
- Can you mention your long term goals in this field?
- If your customer happens to be a celebrity, what would be your reaction
Questions for the post of Mechanical Engineer:
- How would you define mechanism?
- List the various types of fuel engines.
- According to you, why do you think a product is bought by a customer?
Team Leader Questions:
- What are the qualities of a ‘leader’ according to you?
- How do you lead a team?
- Do you have an experience of handling a team before?
- How would give equal importance to each member?
- How would you make each member feel equally important?
- According to you, what are the qualities which a leader should possess?
- How would you encourage your team members to be committed to their respective work?
- Do you consider other members ideas?
- Do you consider others decisions?
HR Interview Questions for Experienced:
This round happens to be the most crucial round for all selected candidates. Experienced candidates already have an experience of facing an HR round. However, the questions would be little twisted for an experienced aspirant. There are certain questions given below and candidates are advised to go through them thoroughly.
- How was your last work experience?
- Give a positive and negative experience of your last job.
- Did you ever face any criticism in your last work?
- What is your salary expectation?
- How many hours are you willing to work?
- What is the position you are working for currently?
- How would you measure success on a scale of 1 to 10 in your current job?
- What is the advice you would give as a CEO of the company?
- Can you tell something about yourself and something about your family?
- Did you do any internship? How was the experience?
- Explain the project which you had done in your B.Tech.
- Describe about the roles that you had taken up during your previous jobs.
- Something in your project which had excited you and the reason behind it.
We hope that we have helped you with the maximum resource which you need for your preparation. Moreover, this page can be bookmarked so that you don’t have to search again. You can write to us if you have any queries.