SKIMS Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Research Associate and Data Entry Operator
The Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science issued an announcement titled SKIMS Recruitment 2017 on its portal as per which the organization is looking for talented candidates for the vacant position of Research Associate-I and Data Entry Operator. The salary to be paid in lieu of the position is 22,000/- and 8,000/- Per Month respectively. The mode of assortment as prescribed in the official notice is of Interview as per which the final merit list will be released. The applicants will have to fill up the application form and submit it at the address provided below. The vacancies is being for the project “Health survey of tribal population in Kashmir valley with special reference to magnitude and risk factors of non-communicable diseases: A collaborative cross sectional study”. Note that any application submitted after the due date of 08th December 2016 will not be entertained.
SKIMS Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The SKIMS Recruitment 2017 has described the notification as per which the recruitment is being conducted for the following positions –
|Particulars||Number of Vacancies|
|Data Entry Operator||01 No’s|
|Research Associate||02 No’s|
The organization is conducting the recruitment purely on Temporary Basis.
The applicants must meet the given qualification requirement to be eligible –
- Research Associate-I
The applicants must have completed MD in Medicine or MBBS with Ph.D. or PhD in Zoology or Clinical Biochemistry or Molecular Medicine or Biotechnology or Biochemistry.
- Data Entry Operator –
The candidates must obtain Bachelor of Computer Application along with one year work experience in Data Management.
The candidates who are going to apply for any of the above given posts must abide by the age limit criteria as per the norms of the organization. The relaxation period for reserved categories will be provided as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Check Here – State Government Jobs
The Pay proposed by the SKIMS Recruitment 2017 for the post of Data Entry Operator is 8,000/- Per Month whereas the pay for the post of Research Associate is 22,000/- Per Month plus 20% HRA and other benefits.
The contestants will be undergoing strenuous Selection Procedure that will be consisted of Interview. The selection will be carried out by the Expert Committee constituted by the Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science who will decide the selection based on the qualifications, performance, and other variables.
There is no Application fee as per SKIMS Recruitment 2017 notification.
The participants must undergo the mode of assortment as described in SKIMS Recruitment 2017 which consists of Interview round. The applicants will be interviewed by the Shortlisting committee elected by the Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science.
How to Apply SKIMS Jobs:
It could be difficult to submit application if you are fresher or first time on any organization’s website and hence, the make the matter easy, we have compiled the procedure that will help you apply for your desired positions which are as followed –
- Enter the web address for Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science that is skims.ac.in
- On the Menu bar of the website, click on Careers tab.
- Here the list of advertisement are published by the organization and hence click on the link that says “Applications for Research Associate-I and Data Entry Operator for DST Funded Project Entitled “Health survey of tribal population in Kashmir valley with special reference..” purely on temporary basis”.
- Participants can view the notice for more information and then download the Application form format available or they can take a plain paper and make it as an application form. Now fill up the correct information on the application form ensuring that there is no void space left or canvassing in any format that may lead to form rejection.
- Now attach the passport sized photos of given description along with signature wherever required.
- The next step is to attach the photocopies of documents and testimonials as prescribed in the application form and put it in an envelope.
- The last step is to send the envelope either through courier or through speed post at the address given below –
Postal Address –
Clinical Research Laboratory
Advanced Centre for Human Genetics,
With regards to the SKIMS Recruitment 2017, following are the dates associated with the published notice –
|Final Date of Submission of Application||08th December 2016|
The official portal of Sher-I-Kashmir Institute of Medical Science is www.skims.ac.in
Official notification is available at http://skims.ac.in/images/Recruitment/Adv_Research_Ass_DEO_2016.docx