Sikkim TET Admit Card
Teacher’s Eligibility Test is known as Sikkim TET Admit Card which is a Recruitment Exam for the primary and secondary teachers and is conducted by State and Central Government. This test is also organized for the upper and lower primary teachers from Class 1-8. There are two papers meant for Class 1 to 5 and Class 6 to 8.
Organization Name – Sikkim E- education Infosys
Exam – Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test
Category – Admit card
Status – Updating soon
About Sikkim TET Exam:
Similarly, Sikkim state Human Resource Development has organized STET exam for the candidates who want to make their vocation as Government teacher. The eligibility and application forms are available on the official website.The aspirants who have already registered and fill in the application form can visit the official website www.sikkimhrdd.org.com for the admit card.The organization’s name is Sikkim E-Education Infosys and the Admit card for the Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test is available. This organization is Human Resource Development department government of Sikkim which manages and conducts the exam on the available dates. Candidates can download the Eligibility test and application form from the official link and provide the mandatory documents before appearing for the exam.
Check Here – Government Jobs in Sikkim
How to Download Sikkim TET Admit card:
To get the Sikkim TET Admit card you can download the TET Admit card as per the below instructions given:
- The initial step is to go through the official website of the firm www.sikkimhrdd.org.com
- Then once you click the appropriate link a new page is opened where you have to fill all the mandatory details.
- After filling all the details you have to click on the submit button and your Sikkim TET examination hall ticket will get exposed on your screen.
- Then you must download the Sikkim TET Exam Admit card on the computer screen and take a printout for the future perspective.
Exam pattern for STET Paper 1:
- The subjects for Paper I consists of 5 subjects and the number of Questions and marks allotted for each subject is 30. The pattern is 150 MCQ and 150 marks for all the subjects.
- The names of the subjects are Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, and Environmental Studies.
Exam pattern for STET Paper II:
- The Exam pattern for STET Paper II consists of 210 MCQ and 210 Marks allotted marks for the exam.
- The number of Questions for the subject Child Development and pedagogy is 30 and marks allotted for the paper are 30.
- The number of Questions for the subject Language I are 30 and the marks allotted are 30.
- The numbers of Questions for the subject Language II are 30 and the marks allotted are 30.
- The numbers of Questions for the subject Mathematics and Science are 60 and Marks allotted are 60.
- The number of Questions for the subject Social Studies is 60 and the marks allotted are 60.
Sikkim Teachers Eligibility Test exam date: 12/11/2017
- STET exam date is 12th November 2017 and the candidates should fill in the details and download the admit card before that. All the details, latest news, and updates of the exam can be searched on the official website www.ctet.nic.in