Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 – Stenographer Grade III – Graduation Eligibility – 35 Posts – Download Application Format Today!
Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017: The Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has notified for steno positions for aspirants fluent in Sikkim State languages. If you are a graduate with shorthand, typing, and secretarial skills, apply today without delay. Download the application format from the website and submit testimonials with fee payment slip. Commission selects aspirants based on eligibility, written test, and interview. The official website provides the official notification terms and examination scheme for interested aspirants.
Sikkim PSC Jobs Vacancy Details:
The Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2017 notification mentions the following vacancy details –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts||Salary||Age Limits||Minimum Qualification|
|1||Stenographer – Grade III||35||Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 + GP of Rs 3400;
Probation period pay is as per rules
|18 to 30 yrs.
OBC – 33-34 yrs.
SC/ST – 35 yrs.
Secretarial, Shorthand, Computer Courses; Sikkim language,culture
Final year graduate students can apply for the above mentioned stenographer posts if they can produce final year results at the time of interview. Otherwise, Graduation with 6-month computer course, 1-year shorthand course, and 2 year secretariat course are minimum requirements.
The aspirants have to be in the age group of 18 to 30 years as of 31st December, 2016. Backward class candidates receive 3 to 4 years relaxation in upper age limit while SC/ST/Primitive Tribe candidates get 5 years.
- The commission takes eligibility criteria into consideration first.
- The eligible aspirants have to take a written examination with multiple choice questions.
- Negative marking is applied in this test during paper correction.
- Aspirants can download the examination pattern for written test any time they want.
- Candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for a personal interview.
- Officially notified ratio is used by the Commission to call the qualified aspirants.
- Final posting is given only after verification of credentials and eligibility.
The Grade-III stenographer posts have pay basic PB-2 of Rs 9300 – Rs 34800 along with Grade Pay of Rs 3400. During training or apprenticeship or probation, the total payment is however governed by the official directives of the Sikkim Public Service Commission.
Application Fee Sikkim PSC Jobs:
The Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement specifies the following processing fee –
|Differently Abled Candidates||No Fee|
|Payment Mode||State Bank Of Sikkim Deposit Credited To ‘0051-SPSC’|
How to Apply:
- The aspirants have to submit prescribed format applications by post or in person.
- First, Open the official website of commission at the following link – http://www.spscskm.gov.in/
- Click on the new ‘Recruitments’ link on the left side of the page.
- On the new page study the detailed advertisement and click “Application Form”.
- Download and take a print out or hard copy of the application form for submission.
- Fill the application form in your own handwriting with complete and correct details.
- Submit it along with attested copies of documents and bank slip before 6th January at –
Sikkim Public Service Commission,
Old Tourism Complex, M. G. Marg,
Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101
The Sikkim PSC Recruitment 2016 advertisement notifies the following significant dates –
|Release Date Of Official Advertisement||1st December, 2016|
|Last Date For Submitting Applications By Post Or Hand||6th January, 2017 By 3 PM|
|Reckoning Date For Age Limits||31st December, 2016|
The links to the official advertisement at: Download Notification