SHKM Recruitment 2017 – Demonstrator, CMO, etc.
SHKM Recruitment 2017 bearing advt no. SHKM/Rectt/17/08 has been recently uploaded by the SHKM Government Medical College, Nalhar, Mewat. According to the advertisement, the organization is seeking recruitment for the post of Demonstrator, Senior Resident, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Processor, and Medical Superintendent. There are different departments for which the recruitment is being advertised such as Anatomy, Pathology, Ophthalmology, ENT, Paediatrics, General Surgery, Community Medicine, Physiology, Skin and CD, etc. The following advertisement features information such as the procedure to apply, selection methodology, age limit, and other eligibility criteria required for the recruitment. The closing date of application form submission is 10th November 2017 failing which, no new applications will be accepted.
SHKM Jobs Vacancy:
With regards to the official announcement made by the SHKM Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the following vacancy details are available along with other respective details –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies||Qualifications||Salary Scale|
|CMO||05 Nos||The applicants must have secured MBBS from a recognized institute by MCI. He/she must have acquired registration under central or state medical registration act.||9,300/- to 34,000/- plus NPA + DA + 5,400/- GP + Allowances.|
|Demonstrator||30 Nos||MBBS from MCI recognized University||18,600/- to 20,100/- plus 6,000/- GP + DA + NPA for MD/MS/DNB.|
|Senior Resident||46 Nos||PG Degree i.e. MS/MD|
|Assistant Professor||23 Nos||MD/MS plus 03 years as Junior Resident plus 01 years as Senior Resident.||15,600/- to 39,100/- plus 6,600/- GP + other allowances as said.|
|Associate Professor||21 Nos||MD/MS||37,400/- to 67,000/- plus 8,700/- GP|
|Professor||07 Nos||MD/MS||37,400/- to 67,000/- plus GP 10,000/- plus other allowances.|
|Medical Superintendent||01 Nos||PG Medical Qualification from MCI recognized University plus at least experience of 10 years in Hospital Administration.|
The applicants will have to bear by the age limitation which is stated below –
- Professor & Medical Superintendent – Less than 62 Years as on date of application form.
- Assistant Professor & Associate – Maximum 50 years.
- Other Positions – Maximum 40 years of age limit as per the directives of the organization.
The applicants can get relaxation i.e. extension in the upper age limit with respect to the norms and conditions by Government of Haryana (State).
The selection methodology discussed in the SHKM Recruitment 2017 is based on Written Test and/or Personal Interview. The organization can consider either both or any one of the selection procedure based on which, the evaluation of all the candidates contesting for the said positions will be considered after which, the final list of selected candidates will be issued.
The application fee to be deposited in lieu of application submission is 500/- for unreserved or general category while for reserved categories, the deposit is 125/-. The fees must be paid through Treasury Challan/Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft which can be drawn in the favor of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) and it is payable at Nuh.
How to Apply SHKM GMC recuitment:
The application form is available online which must be downloaded, filled and submitted at the postal address stated below.
- Visit the official website of SHKM GMC available at www.gmcmewat.ac.in where you can find the advertisement.
- Proceed to the Recruitment section and then hit the link that says SHKM/Rectt/17/08.
- View the online advertisement to gain more information.
- Proceeding to the next step which is where you will have to download the application form.
- The application form is posted on the website where you will have to take a printout of the same.
- Next step is to start writing the details as asked by the application.
- The applicants can use blue or black pen that must be used to write the details as asked. Note to fill the ‘asterisk’ signed fields compulsorily.
- After writing the details as asked, verify that the application is completely filled and note that it must be correctly filled and with information which are true and non-canvassed.
- Now take glue and your photograph and stick it onto the section wherever required. Sign on the applicant’s signature sections.
- Collect all the documents verifying the caste, category, age, qualification, etc which must be attached with the application form.
- Kindly put it in the envelope and then courier the envelope at the address given below.
To the Director,
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati,
Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (NUH).
Given are the important dates as discussed in the advertisement –
|Closure for Application Form Submission||10th November 2017 till 05.00 p.m.|
SHKM recruitment notification – Download here