Shivaji University Recruitment 2017-18 – Principal Post Vacancy
Shivaji University Recruitment 2017: A MoU has been signed by the University with Bhabha Atomic research Centre so that they can do some of the Research in Material science. Institute of Geomagnetism, located in Mumbai is a partner of the Shivaji University. Also, Industries such as Phyto-Pharma to, lend a hand in partnership with the University. Also, Maharashtra Police academy and Centre for social studies too gave in for partnership with the University. This year the Shivaji University Recruitment 2017 has a vacancy seat. This seat is considered to be at the apex of any educational related body. Being a principal in a Shivaji University located in Kolhapur will enable oneself to build a very attractive resume. If one has the confidence to handle students and is qualified enough as per the requirement of the post, they can apply at Shivaji university, Kolhapur. For the basis of hiring, the selections for the post shall be done by written exams or by personal interviews. The panel of the Shivaji University should be confident that the person being hired is liable.
Shivaji University Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
Shivaji University which is located in Kolhapur district in Maharashtra has a seat vacant for a very important post in its University, the eligibility for this post is pretty tight and so the information has been given in the notification itself,
- Principal Post
Required Qualification for the Post:
- For being hired as Principal in the University, one should have a Master’s degree.
- The degree in Masters can be from any subject or university; just the registered qualification shall be presented.
- One who has completed their Ph.D. in a given discipline shall apply for the post.
- Ph.D. from any subject for the post of the principal will be accepted by the University.
Being at the apex of the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016-17, the person being hired for the post of Principal in the University shall be of the given age,
- One must be an adult or above 18 years to apply.
- But they need to have at least 10 years’ experience in teaching to qualify.
- All the rest norms and conditions for the post are available on the Shivaji University website.
- Relaxation related data and norms will also be given at the same spot.
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016-17 is in search of a dynamic personality, who will be as a support towards the University once that person has been elected,
The University panel will make sure that the working and the main spot of University goes in the hand of a very correct person. For recruitment of the post of Principal, interviews, and written test shall be taken. This announcement about all the selected recruitment process has been notified online on the website of the University. Written tests will be taken up by the panel, which will have many of the highly qualified questions from any Masters or Ph.D. Degree syllabus. Aptitude questions shall also form into the question paper, and vivid description about the Principal post related exam and the exam pattern or the syllabus can be received online through the University page or through the keyword searches. Then, the interview round, budges in, the applicant who is confident to handle such a highly reputed post will be chosen for the post.
They pay for the Principal post has not been disclosed by the Shivaji University. But, since the post is such highly fabled, the individual being elected at this spot will receive a very handsome amount of salary with additional profits attached to the monthly pay due to the post.
How to Apply Shivaji University Recruitment:
- The official website of the Shivaji University www.unishivaji.ac.in should be visited for applying for Principal post.
- There will be numerous limelights focused about the university on the first page.
- When was the university brought into existence, how is the working, different schemes it has been working on, and different aids it provides to the society of the population residing in Kolhapur.
- On the left-hand side, there is a recruitment tab in a huge section of sub links.
- Directly, the recruitment tab can be reached in if one navigates for Shivaji University/Recruitment.
- From the next page which opens up before you, you can select the proper link which matches your requirement.
- The advertisements play a huge role in letting the person know about all the corners of the job they might be applying for.
- After the link for the Shivaji University post has been selected, the form should be filled and then submitted then and there on the website.
|Last day to apply for the post of Principal in the University||Within fifteen days of the advertisement being made live|
- Advertisement/recruitment offers by the University is on this page http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments/
View and Apply Jobs by Category