Shivaji University Recruitment 2017-18 – Principal Post Vacancy
Shivaji University Recruitment 2017: A MoU has been signed by the University with Bhabha Atomic research Centre so that they can do some of the Research in Material science. Institute of Geomagnetism, located in Mumbai is a partner of the Shivaji University. Also, Industries such as Phyto-Pharma to, lend a hand in partnership with the University. Also, Maharashtra Police academy and Centre for social studies too gave in for partnership with the University. This year the Shivaji University Recruitment 2017 has a vacancy seat. This seat is considered to be at the apex of any educational related body. Being a principal in a Shivaji University located in Kolhapur will enable oneself to build a very attractive resume. If one has the confidence to handle students and is qualified enough as per the requirement of the post, they can apply at Shivaji university, Kolhapur. For the basis of hiring, the selections for the post shall be done by written exams or by personal interviews. The panel of the Shivaji University should be confident that the person being hired is liable.
Shivaji University Vacancy Details and the Required Qualification:
Shivaji University which is located in Kolhapur district in Maharashtra has a seat vacant for a very important post in its University, the eligibility for this post is pretty tight and so the information has been given in the notification itself,
- Principal Post
Required Qualification for the Post:
- For being hired as Principal in the University, one should have a Master’s degree.
- The degree in Masters can be from any subject or university; just the registered qualification shall be presented.
- One who has completed their Ph.D. in a given discipline shall apply for the post.
- Ph.D. from any subject for the post of the principal will be accepted by the University.
Being at the apex of the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016-17, the person being hired for the post of Principal in the University shall be of the given age,
- One must be an adult or above 18 years to apply.
- But they need to have at least 10 years’ experience in teaching to qualify.
- All the rest norms and conditions for the post are available on the Shivaji University website.
- Relaxation related data and norms will also be given at the same spot.
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016-17 is in search of a dynamic personality, who will be as a support towards the University once that person has been elected,
The University panel will make sure that the working and the main spot of University goes in the hand of a very correct person. For recruitment of the post of Principal, interviews, and written test shall be taken. This announcement about all the selected recruitment process has been notified online on the website of the University. Written tests will be taken up by the panel, which will have many of the highly qualified questions from any Masters or Ph.D. Degree syllabus. Aptitude questions shall also form into the question paper, and vivid description about the Principal post related exam and the exam pattern or the syllabus can be received online through the University page or through the keyword searches. Then, the interview round, budges in, the applicant who is confident to handle such a highly reputed post will be chosen for the post.
They pay for the Principal post has not been disclosed by the Shivaji University. But, since the post is such highly fabled, the individual being elected at this spot will receive a very handsome amount of salary with additional profits attached to the monthly pay due to the post.
How to Apply Shivaji University Recruitment:
- The official website of the Shivaji University www.unishivaji.ac.in should be visited for applying for Principal post.
- There will be numerous limelights focused about the university on the first page.
- When was the university brought into existence, how is the working, different schemes it has been working on, and different aids it provides to the society of the population residing in Kolhapur.
- On the left-hand side, there is a recruitment tab in a huge section of sub links.
- Directly, the recruitment tab can be reached in if one navigates for Shivaji University/Recruitment.
- From the next page which opens up before you, you can select the proper link which matches your requirement.
- The advertisements play a huge role in letting the person know about all the corners of the job they might be applying for.
- After the link for the Shivaji University post has been selected, the form should be filled and then submitted then and there on the website.
|Last day to apply for the post of Principal in the University||Within fifteen days of the advertisement being made live|
- Advertisement/recruitment offers by the University is on this page http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/recruitments/
View and Apply Jobs by Category
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 – Teaching and Non Teaching Staff
Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 – For the positions of Principal, Librarian, Physical Education Director, along with Assistant Professor posts for various departments are available at Namdevrao Suryawanshi (Bedke) College, Phaltan affiliated to Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
Namdevrao Suryawanshi (Bedke) College is a recognized institute offering quality education and career guidance to students in various academic disciplines. It is located in Phaltan of Satara district in Maharashtra. It is under the management of Shri Ram Education Society and was established in 2004.
The college is affiliated to Shivaji University located in Kolhapur. It is a permanent college on a non-grant basis. The college offers education in the Arts and Commerce streams, and has a reputation for offering excellent courses with the medium of instruction being English.
The college is looking to fill up various vacancies in both teaching and administrative departments. The Secretary of Shri Ram Education Society has released an official notification for this purpose, and is awaiting the applications from eligible candidates with necessary inclination and requisite academic qualifications.
According to the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 , the college invites applicants to apply for the positions of Assistant Professors in various disciplines including English, Hindi, Psychology, History, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Commerce, and Accountancy. Vacancies for the positions of Principal, Librarian, Director of Physical Education are also available. The total number of vacancies available is 20 in number.
Different positions have different duties to discharge. The administrative staff looks into management and office work. The Librarian handles the library responsibilities with care and consideration.
The teaching staff has to offer lectures on a regular basis in the respective subjects. Candidates require high energy levels, discipline, and a flair for communication.
Shivaji University Recruitment Notification Details:
The Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 official notification for various vacancies in academic and administrative departments has been released by the Secretary of Shri Ram Education Society and is dated as: 02-07-2016.
The teaching posts listed clearly in the table below have been advertised strictly in accordance with the G.R. with date 24/08/2015 as regards the guidelines for provisions in matters pertaining to reservation.
The Principal post requires API (Academic Performance Indicator) report and the necessary form has been released online at the Shivaji University website according to Director BCUD Circular Ref. No. Affi/T.1/Principal/RVC/91 dtd.24/08/2012.
Shivaji University Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Vacancy available at the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 is for various positions, for which the details are given below in a table form-
|Sr. No.||Designation||Total Posts||Open Posts||Reserved Post|
|C||Director of Physical Education||1||1||—|
|D||Assistant Professor :|
|1||English||3 FT||2||1 SC (III)|
|2||Hindi||1 FT||—||1 SC (III)|
|3||Psychology||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
|4||History||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
|5||Political Science||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
|6||Economics||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
|7||Geography||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
|8||Commerce||2 FT||1||1 SC (III)|
Some of the posts have been advertised a number of times, and the roman figure in the brackets above in reserved post column indicates this. Above mentioned table lists all the disciplines for teaching, as well as administrative posts for which the eligible candidates can apply.
As per the advertisement issued by the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 , the educational qualifications for all the available posts should comply with the rules of Maharashtra Government and the apex body of the college.
Candidates who have the necessary enthusiasm and commitment are requested to apply. They should also have all the requisite educational qualifications to be considered for any of the above mentioned available posts.
As per the advertisement issued by the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the above mentioned posts is not mentioned.
According to the notification released by the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 , the Selection Process for the above mentioned posts will be based on eligibility criteria with educational qualifications being of significance. The applications will be assessed and the eligible candidates will be shortlisted. The selection committee will decide the selection or rejection of the candidates who have applied for various posts at the college.
As per the advertisement issued by the Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 , the pay scale will be commensurate with the rules framed by apex body. The directives from Government of Maharashtra in this regard will also be taken into full account.
The service conditions for available posts will strictly adhere to the directive of Maharashtra State Government. The apex body rules will also apply.
For the Post of Principal, the appointment period is up to 5 years from appointment date. If the superannuation of the candidate is earlier then it will get precedence. The appointment is based on the provisions in the UGC Notification of 2010 (30 June).
How to Apply:
As per the instructions given in the advertisement released by Shivaji University Recruitment 2016 , following are the instructions on how to Apply –
- Eligible candidates have to apply by giving full particulars of educational qualifications and proofs of reservation where applicable. They must send applications to Secretary of the Shri Ram Educational Society within 15 days of notification release.
- Principal post requires the candidate to submit API report along with documents that are related.
- Reservation candidates have to produce the caste validity certificates according to State Government directives.
- Those who are employed must submit their applications only through the proper channels.
The notification advises the reserved candidates to submit a copy of their application to the
Special Cell’s Deputy Registrar at Shivaji University, Kolhapur. The following college address is mentioned on the advertisement:
Namdevrao Suryawanshi (Bedke) College,
Phaltan Near ST Stand,
Nana Patil Chowk Tal.
Satara 415 523
Check Here – Latest Jobs in Maharashtra
The advertisement for the various posts at Namdevrao Suryawanshi (Bedke) College has been dated as 02-07-2016.
The Last date to apply for the above mentioned post is within fifteen days (15) of the release of advertisement.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The official website of Shivaji University is – http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/
The link for official notification for the vacancies in academic and non-academic posts is as follows: Download PDF here
- Marathi version of the Shivaji University’s official website is also available for the convenience of the local students.
- Reserved Candidates who are from outside Maharashtra State will be considered as OC only.
- Incomplete applications and applications with incorrect details will be summarily rejected.