Shivaji College Recruitment 2017
A latest job notification has been released by the Shivaji College officials to recruit numerous posts under it for Assistant Professors and other career opportunities in Shivaji College Recruitment 2017. Careersplus.in invite applicants who are interested in applying for the above posts should visit the official website to get more details about their desired post and get selected for their dream posts. All the very best to the candidates who are willing to apply for the Shivaji College vacancies 2017 and get selected for the latest jobs under Shivaji College jobs according to the notification. Complete details about the recruitment such as Advertisement No, vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary structure, application, fee and how to apply are listed in the page below for the candidates ease. Checkout the space below to get Shivaji College Recruitment 2017 details.
Shivaji College Vacancy Details:
Assistant Professor – 83 Vacancies.
Required Qualification for the Shivaji College Vacancies 2017:
Candidates who are curious to apply for the above vacancies under the Shivaji College jobs 2017 should have passed minimum educational qualification from the recognized University/Institute according to the Notification. For more details have a look on the space below.
Candidates willing to apply for the Assistant Professor post under Shivaji College should have good academic record with atleast 55% marks of marks in the Master’s Degree or relevant subject from any of the Indian University/Institute.
Along with the educational qualification mentioned in the notification candidates are advised to fulfill the clearance of National Eligibility Test (NET) which is conducted by the UGC, CSIR.
Shivaji College Jobs Age Limit:
The candidates who wish to apply for the Shivaji College vacancies should possess minimum age limit as 18 years and maximum age limit as 27 years age according to the Shivaji College vacancies notifications 2017.
Salary Structure of Shivaji College Vacancies 2017:
Applicants who get selected for the Shivaji College posts should get impressive salary i.e. Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with the Grade pay of Rs. 6000/- on monthly basis according to the notification. Have a look on the space below to get complete details about salary details of Shivaji College vacancies 2017.
Selection Procedure for Shivaji College Jobs:
Aspirants who applied for the Shivaji College recruitment 2017 should notice that the selection of the candidates will be based on the Written Exam and Final Interview.
It is to be mentioned that the candidates who wish to appear for the Shivaji College latest vacancies are not entitled for any TA/DA facilities.
Application Fee for the above posts under the Shivaji College vacancies 2017 is listed according to the notification.
General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
Reserved Candidates: Nill
How to apply for the Shivaji College Recruitment 2017:
Applicants who prefer to apply for the latest vacancies under the Shivaji College recruitment 2017 should make sure that all the necessary documents are kept ready before applying for the latest posts under the Shivaji College Jobs.
- Visit the official website www.shivajicollege.ac.in
- Click on the “Careers/Recruitment” tab which is available on the official website.
- Press the relevant link of the “Register Online” tab on the official website of Shivaji College vacancies 2017.
- A fresh page the “Desired Vacancy” will appear on your monitor.
- Upload all the scanned documents to apply on the official website to complete the latest vacancies filling procedure under the Shivaji College vacancies 2017.
- Recheck the filled application soon after clicking on the submit tab.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the Shivaji College should fill the application forms only by online mode. It is specified in the advertisement as well.
- Complete details are available on the website of the College/ University along with present Shivaji College advertisement, hence applicants are advised to apply for the above vacancies in the specified time limit which is indicated in the advertisement.
- It is to be noted that no offline forms are entitled for acceptance according to the Shivaji College officials. Payment for the Shivaji College vacancies should be made via usage of credit card / debit card / and net banking.
- Incomplete Applications will be rejected without the requisite fee.
- It is to be noted that more than one applicant for one job should be paid separate according to the Shivaji College Recruitment notification.
End Date: 23-06-2017
Shivaji College Official Website – http://www.shivajicollege.ac.in/
Keep rocking folks!!