Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Customer Service Representative
The Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is the latest advertisement published by SVC Co-operative Bank LTd which has its corporate office in Santacruz, Mumbai. The SVC Bank is searching for ambitious and talented candidates for the position of Customer Service Representative in Clerical Grade. The organization has propounded the vacancy details in the particular notice referencing which, the total number of seats available is 40 nos. The given notice furnished details on the required qualification, age limit, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply, and other important information. The applicants must apply through online application form along with payment of application fee deposit in order to complete application procedure. The last date as described by the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is 07th March 2017 after which no application will be accepted.
SVC Bank Jobs Vacancy Details:
According to the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017, the notice elaborates the recruitment drive organized by the bank in order to shortlist candidates for the following open positions –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Customer Service Representative||40 Nos|
The applicants who want to apply for the post of Customer Service Representative must have secured minimum Graduation Degree obtained from a well known and recognized institute or university and must have secured atleast 45% in order to be qualified. He/she must have plenty of knowledge on computer applications.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
The age limit as propounded by the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is not more than 30 years exceeding which the applicants will no longer to be eligible. The organization might provide extension in the upper age limit as per its norms for those who come under reserved categories such as ST,SC,OBC.
Check Now – Upcoming Private Bank Jobs
SVC Bank Job Salary Structure:
The consolidated pay for the post of Customer Service Representative as per mentioned in the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is 14,400/- Per Month plus benefits and allowances which comes in bundle with respect to the grade and job position.
Shamrao Vithal Bank Selection Process:
Firstly, the applications received by the Shamrao Vithal Bank will be scanned by the officials of the organization and the sorting of eligible candidates as per the given prerequisites will be done. The selected candidates will be called for Written Test which could be either CBT or Pen and Paper test. Applicants qualifying it will be promoted to the Interview where the selection will be done. The qualification, experience, and performance during test and interview will be taken into consideration for shortlisting.
SVC Exam Centres:
According to the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017, the written test will be conducted in various examination centres in the cities such as Gujarat, Bangalore, Delhi NCR, Pimprichinchwad, Thane, Navi Mumbai, etc.
SVC Bank Exam Application Fee:
To finish the application submission procedure, the applicants must make a payment of 600/- in lieu of application fee using Internet Banking or IMPS or Debit or Credit Card, Mobile Wallets, and other methods prescribed on the official advertisement. Note that the mode of payment is Online only.
How to Apply SVC Recruitment:
The procedure on how to apply for the given posts is as followed –
- The Advertisement titled Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is available at www.svcbank.com
- On the official site, navigate to the Advertisement or Careers section and go through the complete notice.
- Now the applicants will have to Register on the website by hitting the New Registration button.
- The registration page is small form where the applicants will have to enter their Name, Contact Number, Email ID, and all and hit register.
- Now utilize the received credentials and open your account and proceed by clicking on Apply online.
- Fill the application form which is divided into different pages where the participants must click on Save and Next button in order to fill the current page and proceed further.
- You must enter true and correct information as any discrepancies if found can attract legal charges.
- The next step is to verify the details entered and make sure no field is left empty.
- Scan your signature and a passport sized photo and upload it on the application.
- Next step is to upload testimonials and certificates verifying the claims made in the application form pertaining to identity, age, address proof, experience and qualifications, etc.
- Click on Submit button and retain a copy of the same for later use.
- Pay the application fee to finish the submission process.
- Voter’s Card / Driving License
- Passport / PAN Card
- Photograph with Bank Passbook or Identity Proof issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Photo Identity Proof, etc.
The dates as per mentioned in the Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 is given below –
|Final Date for Online Submission||07th March 2017|
|Final Date for Deposit of Application Fee||07th March 2017|
|Call Letter Availability||29th March 2017|
|Date of Examination||09th April 2017|
Shamrao Vithal Bank Recruitment 2017 Notification- http://www.svcbank.com/userfiles/file/GuidelinesDocumentforthepostCSR2017_18.pdf