SGPGIMS Recruitment 2016 Lucknow www.sgpgi.ac.in DEO/Scientist & Others
SGPGIMS Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites applications from eligible candidates for the posts of DEO/ Scientist & other various positions. Interested candidates can apply for the same by submitting an application form. All details related to the recruitment process is available in the official website of the organization.
Applications are invited for a maximum period of five years (subject to yearly renewal) in a Hospital Based Cancer Registry (HBCR) project, funded by Indian Council of Medical Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India under Dr. Punita Lal, Professor, Department of Radiotherapy, SGPGIMS and Principal Investigator, HBCRP
Organization Name: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences SGPGIMS, Lucknow.
Total number of vacancies: 07
Details of vacancies:
|Sr. No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Research Scientist (Medical)||01|
|4||Data Entry Operator||02|
The interested candidates should be at least a graduate in the relevant fields from a recognized university or institute. They should be well versed in spoken and written English; they should have working knowledge of computer applications and should have experience in the relevant fields.
The age limit of the candidate should be as follows:
Research Scientists (Medical): candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
Data Entry Operator: candidate should not be more than 28 years of age.
For other posts: candidate should not be more than 30 years of age.
Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
The candidates interested in applying for the post have to submit application in the given format, along with copies of all the required certificates and testimonials. They can post the application form or email it. The candidates will have to appear for a walk in interview, which will be conducted by the authorities of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow. The candidates will have to carry their original certificates and other required testimonials at the time of the interview. The candidates who perform well in the walk in interview will be selected by the selection committee of the organization for recruitment for the various posts. Selection will be based on merit.
The salary structures for the various posts are as follows:
- Research Scientist (Medical) The pay scale will be Rs.48,739/-.
- Statistician: The pay scale will be Rs.27,397/-.
- Social Worker: The pay scale will be Rs.27,397/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.16, 179/-.
How to Apply:
- The interested candidates can download the application form the official website of Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow that is www.sgpgi.ac.in
- Once they open the official website of the organization the candidate needs to select the ‘Recruitment’ option on the homepage of the website. They have to click the ‘Applications are invited for the following posts in the ICMR funded project: Title: Hospital Based Cancer Registry: PI: Prof. Dr. Punita Lal’ option.
- On doing so all the details related to the recruitment related to the posts will appear. The candidates need to read and understand all the information clearly. If they find themselves eligible for the posts then they can apply for them.
- For applying they first need to download the application format, the application form is available in the opportunities page. The candidates can fill up the application in the prescribed format.
- The candidate should enter all the required details in the application form correctly. They advised to cross check all the entries carefully for any errors and mistakes. They also have to affix a passport size photo on the application form.
- The candidate will have to enclose photocopy of all the certificates and other testimonials along with the application. They need to send their applications to
The PI -HBCRP, Department of Radiotherapy, Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 226014.
- The envelope should be super scribed with the name of the post applied for.
- The candidate can email the application form in the following email id [email protected]
- The candidates will have to appear for a walk in interview, which will be organized by the selection committee. The interview will be held at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, 226014.
- The candidate will need to carry along their original qualification and experience certificates, documents and other related testimonials at the time of the interview.
- The candidates also need to attach photocopies of the certificates and other testimonials along with the application form. They need to submit the same at the time of the interview.
Application Fee/ Processing fee:
There is no application or processing fee for the recruitment.
The last date for submission of application form is 30th June 2016, before 5:00 p.m.
Visit the www.sgpgi.ac.in for detailed notification
- Candidates please note that incomplete applications or applications without the required documents and testimonials will be rejected.
- Applications received after the last date of submission will be considered as rejected.
- Candidates please note that they need to bring their original documents and testimonials at the time of the walk in interview. Candidates who fail to do so will be considered as disqualified.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or bogus, then his candidature for the post will be cancelled.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final and cannot be questioned in any way.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the organisation for details about the recruitment. They need to regularly visit the website for any information or update regarding the recruitment.
- The candidates are advised to keep a photocopy of the application form with them for future use and reference.
- The application should be developed on the prescribed format; application in any other format will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be provided to the out stationed candidates for appearing for the walk in interview.