SECL Recruitment 2017 – Mining Sirdar Posts
Southern Eastern Coalfields Limited, Bilaspur or known as SECL Recruitment has liberated an advertisement with the headline known as SECL Recruitment 2017. The post they are announcing online is for the job position for Mining Sirdar Posts, and they are looking aspiring applicants to fill up the space as soon as possible. This endorsement will enable the applicant will know how they can apply for the job post, what will be the process, what are the deadlines, how they can fill up the forms as, when can they go for the process, etc. One who is interested to apply, can apply and prepare for the written examination by the board. The one thing one must be looking for is not to let the deadline pass away.
According to the endorsement liberated by the SECL Recruitment board they have specified how many seats are available for the job, and how many seats are needed to be filled,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Number of seats|
|1.||Mining sardar T/S Grade C||332 posts|
- One has to specify properly and provide documents that they are applying for the above job.
SECL board have specified what they are looking for in their applicant, and what must be their qualifications,
- One who has passed HSC OR SSC can apply.
- One with matriculation or equally weighing qualification can apply.
- One with Sirdar’s OR mining and Mine surveying Certificate from DGMS Dhanbad and a Valid first aid, Gas testing certificate can also apply.
- One must prove and produce above documents to be considered.
Age limit is the criteria all boards look for. The SECL Recruitment board has also specified for the same,
- The age limit must be not less than 18 years and not more than 30 years age.
- Age relaxations will be given but one has to provide documents.
|SC OR ST||5 Years|
According to the assertion made by SECL Recruitment they have given process which one needs to go for selection,
- One is first prescribed to go through written examination.
- For written examination, one will be given a venue and a date.
- One has to reach there on time within one hour.
- Background notes and reference must be carried on for the test.
- The examination will bear questions which will test their teaching skills, English skills, rational knowledge, etc.
- The person who passed the examination and got within the passing marks will be shortlisted.
- After which one is entitled of the pay scale.
The SECL board has decided what they will pay for the recruited applicant,
- One will be paid an amount of 19035.02 INR (monthly)
- Other benefits or allowances will be specified later.
How to Apply:
The SECL Recruitment board has given steps which one has to follow to apply,
- The very first step is to go on the official website which is www.secl.gov.in
- The website will have all the details and instructions.
- One has to go on the homepage and find out the tab which says ”Career” and which is present on the left side of the page.
- This will contain the given prescribed format of the application form.
- The application form must be printed and then filled.
- The details about qualification must be filled in and documents must be attached.
- Scanned documents must be properly attached.
- Passport photographs must be tucked into the envelope
- The signature must be done with given ink said into the box .
- The filled form must be sent in to the given address given below.
General Manager (Manpower)
South Eastern Coalfield Limited,
Post box number 60,
Seepat road Bilaspur (C-G)-405 006
Dates are given which must be looked after,
|Starting date for submitting the form||26/3/2017|
|Last date for submitting the form||20/4/2017|
|Last date of receiving printed form||30/4/2017|
- This is the official website www.secl.gov.in
- This is the advertisement link – Download here SECL Notification