Science Olympiad Foundation Academic Excellence Scholarship:
The Science Olympiad Foundation has released notification for the Academic Excellence Scholarship for the applicants who have secured higher marks excelled in First and Second Olympiad Exams. The organization determines the winner of the Scholarship through its selection process for which the details are given below. The organization serves the SOF-AES Scholarship in various regions of India and International Countries participating in the Olympiad Exams where the toppers are the awardee who receive the amount of Scholarship along with Citation and Trophy. The organization conducts various Olympiad Examinations like IMO, NSO, NCO, ICSO, IEO, and ISKO. The aspirants from Class 2 and above with the required qualifications can apply for the Scholarship through their respective Schools. The students can gain more information on Scholarships at http://www.sofworld.org/
The Education Criterium for Science Olympiad Foundation ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP is that the applicants must have secured highest marks in olympiad exams in any 4 subjects. The applicants with highest scores in IMO, NSO, & NCO in the 2nd level of Olympiad will also be considered for the scholarship whereas for the aspirants appeared for 1st Level in Olympiad, ISKO & IEO marks will be considered.
The applicants who are shortlisted for the Science Olympiad Foundation ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP will be able to receive 5,000/- as scholarship amount. They will be given Citation as well as a Trophy of Excellence.
The applicants will be shortlisted based on their 1st Level Olympiad exams and 2nd Level Olympiad Exams in 4 to 5 subjects. In case the marks obtained by two or more candidates are equal which means a tie, the final list of qualifiers will be released keeping the following priority for selection –
- The aspirants scoring higher marks in 1st Level Olympiad Exams will be given priority.
- The aspirants scoring High marks in 1st Level Olympiad Exams in Mathematics, Sports Knowledge, English, COmputers, and Science.
- The applicants will higher ranks in the 2nd level olympiad exams in above mentioned subjects.
How to Apply :
- The aspirants can apply for the scholarships through their schools.
- The Schools are required to register in order to take part in the Scholarship Exams where the qualifying candidates will be awarded the respective scholarship. Individual Registration Forms are not available.
- The scholarship registration forms will be sent by the organization to the registered schools where the aspirants can apply under the guidance of the school coordinator. The aspirants will have to provide all the documents as asked by the application form where the Last date for submission of registration forms has been extended by 30 days from the date of exams.
A small Application Fee will be charged on each candidates enrolling for the Scholarship in order to maintain the Exam Center and its operations of the Registered Schools.
Below are the Important Dates as prescribed in the SOF-AES Notification –
|Exam Date for NCO||13th & 20th October 2016|
|Exam Date for NSO||15th & 24th November 2016|
|Exam Date for IMO||1st & 12th December 2016|
|Exam Date for IEO||19th & 31st January 2016|
|Exam Date for ICSO||15th September & 4th October 2016|
|Exam Date for ISKO||15th September & 4th October 2016|
|Announcement for the List of Winners||End of March 2017.|
Notification for Science Olympiad Foundation – Academic Excellence Scholarships is available at http://www.sofworld.org/academic-excellence-scholarship-aes.html