Scholarships List in India 2017
The students who want to pursue higher educations, however, due to lack of funds, it is not possible to get admissions in any schools or colleges. However, it is said that those who are really willing to pursue and excel in their field of interest will find their own way out. To facilitate it, the Government of India offers variety of scholarships that can help pursue dreams. The Scholarships are basically for Schools that Primary and Secondary Education, Junior College that is Higher Secondary Education and further up til Ph.D that helps the students and the aspirants to have some monetary help in order to gain admissions in their desired discipline. The good news for all those contestants who are looking for the available list of scholarships in India, we have collected the details about Scholarships List in India that will help Indian Students in some or other way.
Scholarships in India:
The Government of India and other public and private schools, Universities, Institution has extend helping hand towards meritorious candidates for many years and similarly, they are now offering Scholarships for the current academic year for which the list of available below. The applicants may get Scholarship that covers entire academic year, stipend, etc depending on the type of scholarship and the provider. Types of Scholarships are Student-specific, need-based, merit-based, college-specific, and career-specific for which the concerned organization will upload application forms so that the one searching for the scholarship and submit it and based on the application and eligibility and other criteria, the organization shortlisted candidates for the respective scholarship.
Types of Scholarships in India:
College Specific – The Individual college handovers this type of scholarship to the students enrolling in the respective college so that they pursue quality education in subsidised fees. The concerned organization conducts exams which help them choose the most suitable candidates keeping his/her personal and academic achievements in account.
Need-Based – Lack of Funds, low family income or weak financial background will no longer restraint a talented candidate from pursuing his/her dreams with Need-based scholarships. These scholarships are awarded with stipend that covers entire tuition fee or some part of it.
Athletic Scholarship – Only a person with Athletic background or under Sports quota can avail this Athletic Scholarship that provides benefits such as free education, over-all development and co-curricular activities.
School based Individual Scholarship – It is similar like College Specific based for School level. Here, a donor can donate money or donation to the school which is then used or scholarship for the individuals.
Student Specific – The Scholarships that are available for certain race, religion, medical history, gender, etc are called student specific scholarships.
Importance of Scholarships:
The scholarships are extremely important for those who are currently lacking funds but willing to pursue education and excel in their disciplines. The Scholarships provides some or extended monetary help that gives a push to pursue further education.
How to Apply Scholarships:
The candidates who are interested to apply for any of the Scholarship listed above must check on its official website for the Eligibility Criteria. Each Scholarship has its own eligibility criteria as per which the final selection of students is done and the scholarships are awarded. They must visit the official website and apply for the same through the online or offline application fee. The students must provide the self-attested copies of all the original documents as per directed by the concerned organization.
Subscribe your email to get latest Scholarships for all Courses – Submit Email ID
Apply Scholarships Now:
- MOMA Scholarship 2017 – Download MoMA Application Forms, Eligibility, Dates
- How To Get Scholarship – Application Procedure, Easy Tips to Get Scholarship
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST Students Notification
- E Kalyan Scholarship 2017 – Eligibility, Registration Process, Imp Dates Apply Now
- Ishan Uday Scholarship 2017–2018 For North Eastern Region Apply at www.ugc.ac.in
- Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2017–18 for Single Girl Child Scheme
- Pragati Scholarship 2017: AICTE Pragati Saksham Scholarship for Girls Apply Online
- NHPC Scholarship 2017 – Download NHPC Fellowship Scheme Scholarship Application Form, Dates, Eligibility
- Bihar Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form – OBC/SC/ST/Minority Candidates Apply Online
- Curtin University Scholarships 2017: Australia Science and Engineering Scholarships
- Geddes Scholarship 2017-18 by Sanskriti Foundation Apply at sanskritifoundation.org
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2017: Application Form, Eligibility, Application Process
- Trust Fund Scholarship 2017 for Differently-Abled Students Apply Now
- ANU – Study Canberra India Scholarship 2017 Notification, Application Form
- NBHM Scholarship 2017: Download Application Form Apply at www.nbhm.dae.gov.in
- CCRT Scholarship 2017 Scheme Application Form Apply at www.ccrtindia.gov.in
- ONGC Scholarship 2016-2017 Apply Online at ongcindia.com
- DCE Scholarship 2017: Notification, Registration, Eligibility, Apply at dcescholarship.kerala.gov.in
- Science Olympiad Foundation Academic Excellence Scholarship – Apply Online @sofworld.org
- Science Olympiad Foundation English Excellence Scholarship Scheme 2016-2017 Apply Here
List of Scholarships in India:
|State Wise Scholarships|
|Karnataka Scholarship||MP Scholarship|
|WBCHSE Scholarship||BSEB Scholarship|
|Kerala Scholarship||Bihar Scholarship|
|MOMA Scholarship||UP Scholarship|
|Institute/Board wise Scholarship|
|Huawei Maitree Scholarship||MCA Scholarship|
|PhD Scholarship||Aakash Institute Scholarship|
|MBA Scholarship||Times Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Disabled Students||CBSE Scholarship After 12th class|
|NEST Scholarship||MANF Scholarship|
|Scholarship for Higher Education in India||Scholarship Exams for Class 8th, 10th, and 12th.|
|Indira Gandhi Scholarship||Masters Scholarship|
|CBSE Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child|
|Organization wise Scholarship|
|ONGC Scholarship||Ministry of Culture Scholarship|
|Inspire Scholarship||JRF Scholarship|
|NTPC Scholarship||Samaj kalyan Vibhag Rajasthan Scholarship Form|
|IOCL Scholarship||UGC Scholarship|
|HSBC Scholarship||SGPC Cambridge Scholarship|
|CCRT Scholarship||National Overseas Scholarship|
|NDDC Scholarship||L&T Build India Scholarship|
Benefits of Scholarships:
The Benefits of Scholarships are stated below –
- Financial Benefits – The Scholarship covers some or the entire tuition fee based on the type of scholarship as per which the students can avail the monetary help in order to achieve their goals.
- Personal Benefits – After one gets his/her scholarship, they can devote more time to choose the suitable course or discipline to take admissions. It provides Personal benefits.
- Education Benefits – Getting a scholarship is not an easy task. The most meritorious and the deserving candidates can only avail the scholarship which has future educational benefits. The Scholarship helps the students to take a right job after completing education in particular field.
- Career benefits – After choosing the right discipline of interest and studying hard to pursue a good job, scholarship benefits Career by providing benefits like free learning.
Check here – Scholarships in India
- NDDC Scholarships
- CCRT Scholarship
- Ministry of Culture Scholarship
- ONGC Scholarship
- NEST Scholarship
- MP Scholarship
- WBCHSE Scholarship
- Aakash Institute Scholarship
- L&T Build India Scholarship
- UGC Scholarship
- HSBC Scholarship