SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 – Notification for the post of Jr. Blood Bank Technician at SBTC.
The State Bank Blood Transfusion has recently published the fresh SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 as per which the organization is going to conduct walk-in interview for the position of Junior Blood Bank Technician. The total seats available is 32 No’s for which the recruitment is being conducted. The organization has also published the supporting details such as prerequisites, salary, age limit, etc according to which the eligibility of candidates will be determined. The final call will be taken by Selection Panel after which the further instructions to follow will be provided. The walk-in interview will be held on 30th November 2016 after which the results will be declared. This advertisement contains the complete information which will help satiate the needs of job seeker and apply if interested. The official site for SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 is www.mahasbtc.com.
With reference to the SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, the organization has called candidates to apply for the given vacant position for which the detailed information is available below –
|Designation||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Blood Bank Technician||32 Nos|
The SBTC Recruitment 2017 has published the qualification requirements for the advertised position which is as followed –
The applicants must have secured Bachelors or Masters Degree in respective field from a well recognized university. He/she must have knowledge as Marathi Language as per directed.
As per SBTC Recruitment 2017, the age limit is 18 years to 38 years as on date of receipt of application form. The aspirants falling under OBC/SC/ST or other reserved categories will be eligible to receive relaxation period as per determined by the State Bank Transfusion Council.
The participants who had been awarded the position of Junior Blood Bank Technician will receive salary of 10,000/- per month. The aspirants will get attractive allowances and benefits as permissible.
The applicants who us interested for the post of Jr. Blood Bank Technician as advertised by the SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment 2017 will have to undergo Interview round. The selection will be undertaken by the Selection Panel set up by the concerned organization who will decide the final merit list.
With reference to the sbtc Maharashtra recruitment 2017 notification, application fee to be paid by the applicant as it is an walk in interview.
How to Apply SBTC Maharashtra Recruitment:
The candidates who are interested to apply for the advertise post as per SBTC maharashtra recruitment 2017 are required to follow the given steps in order to apply –
- Firstly enter the URL www.mahasbtc.com which is the official website for State Bank transfusion Council Maharashtra.
- Now locate the Careers/Employments section on the left hand side on the navigation bar and click on it.
- Here, the official notification containing important details will be displayed the candidates can refer the given the notification for for the details.
- Now the next step is to prepare a resume or bio data that contains all the required information about the applicant.
- The applicant will have to attach all the required testimonials certificate supporting the education qualification work experience address and age proof accepted.
- It is advisable to original documents along with the self attested photocopies of the documents during the walk in interview as without the original documents the candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview.
- The interview will be conducted by the selection panel at the address given below
Walkin venue –
State Bank Transfusion Council, Maharashtra,
5th Floor, Dinshaw Wachha Road,
194, Church Gate Reclamation,
Official sbtc Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 equation has prescribed the important dates which is followed –
|Date of walk in interview||30th November 2016|