SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017:
Here is good news for the aspirants who were waiting for the release of notification from one of the popular banks in the Nation which is none other than State Bank of India (SBI). Candidates willing to be part of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 should visit official website. SBI has released vacancy notification for the posts of DGM (Cyber Security), AGM (Cyber Security), Senior Manager (Product Specialist), Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products), Dy. Manager (IS Audit) and others. Candidates who are looking for bank sector jobs must apply the SBI SO Vacancy before 10th Aug 2017. Complete details about the post can be grabbed from the page given below.
Details About SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017:
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Posts||Specialist Officer (SO)
|No. of Posts||21|
|Qualifications||Graduation Or Post Graduations|
|Selection Process||Interview/Merit List|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10th Aug 2017
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||21st Aug 2017
SBI Vacancy Details:
Here are the complete details about the name and number of posts released by the SBI Recruitment 2017. Have a look on the page below.
|Posts Name||No. of vacancies|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||01|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||05|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||01|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||02|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)||01|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||05|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||05|
SBI Specialist Officer Eligibility Details:
Candidates who wish to apply SBI SO recruitment should have the following qualifications mentioned in the table below:
|DCM (Cyber Security)
|AGM (Cyber Security)||BE/B.Tech Graduate|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||BE/ B.Tech in IT/CSE /Computers|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics/ MBA (Marketing /Finance/ Operations) or MCA|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)||Engineering graduate with MBA in Marketing|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||BE/ B.Tech in IT/CSE /Computer Application/Electronics/Electronics|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||BE/ B.Tech in IT/CSE /Computer Application/Electronics/Electronics|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||MBA|
- General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- Reserved Candidates: Rs. 100/-
Age Limit :
As per the official notification age should not exceed mentioned in the table below:
|Posts Name||Age limitation|
|DGM (Cyber Security)||45 Years|
|AGM (Cyber Security)||40 Years|
|Dy. Manager (IS Audit)||35 Years|
|Vice President – Customer Analytics (Asset Products)||45 Years|
|Senior Manager (Product Specialist)||35 Years|
|Vice president (Complaints Management)|
|Assistant Vice President (IS Audit)||45 Years|
|Senior Manager (IS Audit)||40 Years|
SBI Selection Process:
Selection of candidates for SBI Vacancy will be done on the performance in the interview.
- Personal Interview
- Merit List
SBI Specialist Officer Exam Centers:
- New Delhi,
Application Procedure for SBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2017:
- Aspirants who are curious to apply for the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 should visit official website @ www.sbi.co.in.
- Search for the “Careers” tab which is available in the top corner of the official web page.
- Press “Join SBI>Current Openings” link to download SBI Jobs 2017.
- choose “Recruitment of Officers in Specialized positions for Wealth Management” link to apply for the latest vacancies in the SBI.
- Before clicking on the “Apply Online” tab candidates are requested to read all the instructions and fill the application form with all the correct details.
- Upload of all the digital images of along with the signature attested photograph is mandatory and pay the application fee before submitting the filled in application of SBI.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a printout of it for further correspondence.
Send the filled in application form to the mentioned address here.
To State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-08-2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Online application along with enclosure: 21-08-2017
For all the current job openings in SBI visit – https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 – Contract Posts – Senior Law Manager Vacancy – Apply Online! – Last Date – 7th January, 2017
Are you an experienced lawyer looking for a rewarding job ? Then you have landed on the right web page ! SBI is recruiting specialist cadre officers for its corporate banking services to perform legal work. The official advertisement from the General Manager invites online applications from graduate and postgraduate law candidates with relevant work experience. The aspirants have to show initiative, enthusiasm, and dynamism for these vacant positions. As per the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 notification, online application procedure requires valid email account, active mobile phone number, scans of photos and signature, and resume. The following vacancy page has been prepared in detail by our dedicated website staff to assist job aspirants gather all the relevant details before they submit online applications.
SBI Specialist Officer Vacancy Details:
The SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 notification tabulates the following vacancy details –
|Sl. No.||Job Title||Total Posts|
|1||Specialist Officer – Senior Law Manager||6|
The current vacancy are in open category with only 1 position reserved for OBC candidates from the non-creamy layer. The aspirants have to produce the necessary caste/community certificate as an original copy for verification at a later stage.
Check Here – Jobs by Qualification
You can submit an online application if you are in the age group of 30 to 45 years. Only OBC candidates from non-creamy layer receive maximum age limit relaxation for 3 years.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
You can get easily selected if you have the necessary experience and academic qualifications. The Bank’s selection committee will shortlist suitable people, interview them, and hand over the contract of 2 years to selected candidates. The bank has the right to modify selection process and/or increase or decrease the total posts. Check these pages regularly for modified or updated information.
Take a Look on the below table
|SBI Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment|
|SBI PO recruitment||How to prepare for SBI Jobs|
The right candidates are informed that remuneration is not going to be a limiting factor if they prove their mettle. The compensation package will include basic pay along with all the admissible allowances such as perks, benefits, leaves, and medical bills as per the Bank’s rules and regulations.
The SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 notification specifies the following processing fee / intimation charges-
|Application Fee Amount||Rs 600/-|
|Online Payment Options||Debit/Credit Cards, Internet Banking|
|Remark||Fee Is Non-Refundable|
How to Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment:
- Aspirants can apply using the online mode after confirming all the eligibility criteria.
- Use the below provided links to visit the official website and study the official notifications in greater detail.
- Select the appropriate post title and click the ‘Apply Online’ link below it.
- This opens the registration page where you can enter the login information.
- If you are a new user then register first and make a note of the registration number and password.
- Login with id and password and submit the application form after filling in correct details.
- Upload the scans of resume, photo, and signature wherever required.
- Make the application fee payment using the online payment gateway.
- Print the submitted application form and e-receipt on good quality paper immediately.
- You can also login at a later time to take a reprint, but only before the last date.
- Enclose e-receipt, application form, testimonials, resume, etc., in envelope.
- Make sure the envelope reaches the following office before 15th January, 2017 –
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre,
3rd Floor, Atlanta Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021
As per the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017 notification, The following important dates have been mentioned –
|Start Date For Online Registration & Fee Payment||22nd December, 2016|
|Last Date For Online Registration & Fee Payment||7th January, 2017|
|Last Date For Receipt Of Application Print Outs & Enclosures||15th January, 2017|
|Reckoning Date For Age And Other Eligibility||1st December, 2016|
The link to the official notification at: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html