SBI Preparation Tips – SBI PO Preparation Tips & Tricks – SO, Clerk Prelims, Mains Exams – SBI PO Cracking Strategy – Cracking Tricks For Bank Exams – IBPS Exams Tricks – SBI Clerk Exam Cracking Tips
SBI Preparation Tips are here for your benefit! Are you interested in cracking the SBI PO, SO, and Clerk Exams to secure a rewarding Bank Job? Then you have to study well and clear both the preliminary and main exams.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts the exams between April and May 2017. If you have applied for these exams, then be prepared and show determination. On this page, we have provided useful tips and tricks for cracking these competitive exams. Go through the below provided details and secure qualifying marks and merit ranking.
The exams will have the familiar objective type pattern with multiple choice questions. Guess work is not useful and you have to select the correct answer from the 4 choices provided in the question paper. You have to secure high marks to beat the competition and qualify for the interview and final selection. You need clear head, good comprehension of syllabus concepts and a study plan to succeed.
We are here to help you with some efficient cracking tips and tricks for SBI exams. Do not worry or get anxious for exams. Read the below suggestions prepared by our competent website team.
SBI PO/SO/Clerk Selection Process:
- First, you have to qualify in preliminary exam which screens your abilities in General English, Reasoning, and Aptitude.
- Next, you have to show merit and score high marks in the very competitive main exam. The syllabus includes Reasoning, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness, and Computer Knowledge.
- The merit candidates are interviewed personally for final appointments in the last stage of selection.
Go through the below provided 5 sections that cover the concepts from the prescribed syllabus. Carefully study all the tips and tricks given here and shine in the exams for a respectable job in Banking Industry.
SBI English Exam Tips:
- English can be difficult, but if your basics are good, then you can score maximum marks.
- Improve your grammar, vocabulary, and basic parts of speech.
- Practise by reading on different topics as this will be helpful for sentence correction and comprehension passages.
- You can answer jumbled sentences and error spotting sections in a confident manner by improving your grammar skills.
- English preparation should not be neglected because it is also useful in main exam.
SBI Preparation tips for Reasoning:
- You should be clear and without anxiety when answering the reasoning section.
- Practice is the best tip and you have to take as many mock tests as possible during preparation.
- This is the most scoring friendly section if you have accuracy, speed, and logical thinking skills.
- Answer this section during the middle of the test, and leave the tough questions related to seating arrangements, puzzles, etc., to the end.
- You should try to score more marks in concepts such as Syllogism, Blood Relations, Alphanumeric Series, Coding/Decoding, and Directions.
SBI Preparation Tips for Aptitude:
- Concentrate on Arithmetic and Data Interpretation for scoring more marks.
- Revise your academic level mathematic concepts such as Series, Quadratic Equations, Simplification, and Probability.
- If you think math is a weak point, then answer this section at the end of the test.
- Practise by answering large number of question papers making use of the short cut tricks.
- Do not use calculator while practising data Interpretation questions with graphs, tables, numbers, and mixed form data.
SBI PO Main Exam Preparation Tips:
The above mentioned tips have covered 3 of the 5 sections for the main exam. The tips for other two sections are presented below –
SBI Preparation Tips for General Awareness:
- Check the syllabus first to confirm topics for static GK and Banking Awareness. Our website has all important information including study material and syllabus.
- General Knowledge, important dates, sports events, and other current affairs require personal attention and enthusiasm for news programmes, daily newspapers, fortnightly and monthly journals or magazines.
- You should also concentrate on main national and international events that happened in the few months before the exam date.
- If Banking Awareness is part of syllabus, then become familiar with banking terms, RBI policies, capital and money markets, bank functions, currency, inflation, rating agencies, etc., by reading extensively from books and internet content.
SBI Computer Knowledge Tips:
- You can expect basic to intermediate level of questions in the computer section.
- IT and other specialist officer positions require more advanced knowledge and proficiency in technical aspects of computer science.
- You can take a course, read study material and books, and answer mock papers for practise.
- Be thorough with basics such as hardware, software, internet, databases, programming languages, history of computers, binary data representation, security firewalls, and antivirus.
- You can expect application oriented questions such as short cut keys, office software, email and other web tools, etc.,
Make use of the above preparation tips and visit our website regularly for more useful tricks, study material, and other valuable updates to IBPS Exams. Wishing you success and ALL THE BEST …
Check Some Imp Links:
|How To Prepare For SBI Specialist Officer||SBI PO Recruitment|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI PO Syllabus||Bank Jobs|