SBI PO Recruitment 2017 – Notice for the Recruitment of 2403 Probationary Officer Posts
The State Bank of India is currently inviting applications for its vacant positions of Probationary Officers. The Bank has devised an advertisement on its official website under the name SBI PO Recruitment 2017 according to which there are total 2403 open vacancies for the PO Post. The bank has sought to undertake Written Test, G.D. and Interview depending on which the final selection will be made. The State Bank of India has also stated that the participants interested in the post of Probationary Officers must possess the minimum qualification requirement and other eligibility criteria meeting which, they can apply through the online channel. The candidates can seek complete information about open vacancies at SBI, Application procedure and How to Apply instructions, etc. The given notification can be referred for more information.
SBI PO Jobs Vacancy Details:
With regards to the official announcement made by SBI PO Recruitment 2017, the given vacancy details are in accordance with the advertisement –
|Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2,403 Nos|
Required Qualifications for SBI PO:
The candidates who are interested for the post of Probationary Officer must have secured graduation degree in any stream or discipline from a well known university or institution. He/she must have the proper original mark sheet and other certificates.
21 Years to 30 Years is the age limit specified by the SBI PO Recruitment 2017 notification. The age will be calculated as on 01st April 2017.
Following are the relaxation period for respective categories –
- PWD – 10 Years
- EX-SM – 05 Years
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years, etc.
SBI PO Salary Structure:
The applicants selected for the post of Probationary Officers will get 27,620/- Per Month in the salary scale 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. Further, the candidates will get allowances such as transport, Medical, CCA, etc as permissible.
SBI PO Selection Process –
The candidates are subjected to qualify multiple rounds as proposed in the SBI PO Recruitment 2017. They will have to undergo Written Test that is bifurcated into Prelims and Mains both of which are important to qualify. Further, they applicants will be called for Group Discussion and Interview where the final decision of short listing candidates as per the organization’s requirements will be taken.
SBI PO Exam Pattern:
- Below is the exam pattern for the upcoming SBI PO Prelims Exam –
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35 Qs.||35 Marks||
|Quantitative Aptitude||35 Qs.||35 Marks|
|English Language||30 Qs.||30 Marks|
- Below is the Exam Pattern for the Upcoming SBI PO Mains 2017 –
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||35 Qs.||40 Marks||40 Minutes|
|Banking/Economy/General Awareness||40 Qs.||40 Marks||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis and Interpretation||35 Qs.||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
|Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45 Qs.||60 Marks||60 Minutes|
SBI PO Application Fee:
General and OBC category candidates must pay 600/- as application fee in lieu of Application Submission. The participants who belong to PWD/SC/ST category are entitled to pay 100/-. The payment can be done using Online mode either by net banking or by IMPS or credit/debit card.
Check Here – Latest Bank Jobs
How to Apply SBI PO Vacancy:
The instructions on how to apply has been made available in the official SBI PO Recruitment 2017 notification. We have simplified the process so that you can apply asap.
- The applicants should register on the official portal first.
- The link to SBI website is www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com.
- Here, they can refer the official notice and then click on New Registration from where they will be guided to the registration form.
- To register, applicants will have to enter certain details as asked and then click on Register or submit button.
- Using the credentials received, applicants can login on the portal and then state filling up the application form.
- The participants must remember to provide only the correct information as incorrect or duplicate information if detected will result in rejection of application.
- Same is with incomplete application which will be rejected.
- Now move to the next section where they are required to upload their scanned or digital image of passport sized photo and their signature.
- Repeat the same procedure with documents that are listed on the website and then click on Submit button.
- Pay the application fee as per stated above and then take a hard copy of the acknowledgement slip and submitted application form for later use.
Based on the official SBI PO Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the dates associated with the upcoming recruitment drive is given below –
|Final Date for Online Submission||06th March 2017|
|Last Day for deposit of fees||06th March 2017|
|Call Letter Availability – Preliminary||15th April 2017 onwards|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||29th, 30th April and 06th, 07th May 2017|
|Results||17th May 2017|
|Call Letter Availability – Mains||22nd May 2017 onwards|
|Date of Mains Exam||04th June 2017|
|Results||19th June 2017|
|Call Letter for Interview||26th June 2017|
|G.D and Interview||10th July 2017 onwards|
|Final Results||05th August 2017|
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification – https://www.sbi.co.in/webfiles/uploads/files/SBI_PO_Rectruitment_Eng_06022017.pdf
Check Here Some Important Links:
|SBI PO Syllabus||SBI PO Result|
|SBI PO Mains Admit Card||SBI PO Mains Result|
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Result||SBI Recruitment|
|SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment||SBI Clerk Mains Result|