SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016 Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) and Junior Agricultural Associates in Clerical Cadre
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment as (i) Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) (ii) Junior Agricultural Associates in clerical cadre in State Bank of India. Candidates can apply for vacancies in one State and for one post only. Under Special Recruitment Drive for Tura (Meghalaya) and Kashmir Valley & Ladakh candidates can apply for one District only. Candidates can appear for the test only once under this recruitment project.
- The candidates can fill the application form from 05.04.2016 up to 25.04.2016
- The candidates are required to fill the application online through the official website www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
No.of Posts: 17140
- Jr. Associate – 10726
- Jr. Associate Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of Backlog vacancies – 3218
- Jr. Associate Special Recruitment Drive for Tura, Meghalaya and KashmirValley & Ladakh – 188
- Jr. Agriculture Associate – 3008 posts
For Junior Associates:
Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
For Junior Agricultural Associates :
- Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture allied activities from a Government recognized university/Institute.
- Those who are in the final Semester/ year of Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview/joining, they will have to produce proof of having passed the Graduation Examination on or before 30.06.2016.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.06.2016.
(a) The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University / Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University / Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University / Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
(b) Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 30.06.2016.
( c) Candidates should be able to write and speak English.
- The candidates should not be below 20 years and should not exceed 28 years
- The candidate should not be born before 01.04.1996 and not earlier than 02.04.1988
- The age relaxation for the candidates belonging to OBC, SC/ST, PWD, Widow or divorced women and Ex-servicemen is as per the Govt. rule
- The selection process will consist of on-line test (preliminary & main examinations), test of official and/or local language and subject to Government of India approval, interview
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections
- Phase II is of 200 marks
- Each test will have separate timing
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, will be bilingual i.e., English &Hindi.
- The candidates are required to qualify in each of the Tests by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will have to pass in each of the objective tests.
- The passing marks in each of the tests will be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level.
- Candidates are also required to score a minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD/XS candidates, 5% relaxation available thereon).
Note: Minimum percentage marks on aggregate will be decided by the bank.
- The Phase III is of interview and is conducted by the Authority.
- The candidates are required to come along with all the relevant documents at the time of interview; failing to which will lead to disqualification.
The salary structure for the candidates selected for the various posts are Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540
How to Apply:
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results.
- It will help him/her in getting call letter/ advice etc. by email.
Application/ Processing Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD/XS Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and OBC Rs. 600/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
- Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- Starting date of application: 05.04.2016
- Last date of submission of application and online payment: 25.04.2016
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
The candidates are required to fill the application form from 05.04.2016 up to 25.04.2016
The candidates can fill the application form from the official website