Sambalpur University Application Form 2018
Hurry Up!!! Limited Seats On Offer!!! The complete details of Sambalpur University Application Form are here !!! The University offers admission into various UG and Masters courses in Science and Arts disciplines. Eligible aspirants can complete the Sambalpur University Admission 2018 process using the information mentioned on this page. Fill in the online application form before the closing date. Prepare well for the entrance test and chart a bright future in higher academics and professional career.
Sambalpur University has different departments with disciplines like Math, Law, Sciences, Economics, and Computer Applications. Bachelors and PG courses in these subjects can pave the way for a brilliant jobs and great salary prospects. The interested applicants can go through this page for complete information and complete the formalities at the earliest. The admission process is set to be closed in the month of June/ July 2018. Hurry and browse through the below provided details that have been compiled by our website team.
- Candidates must have completed higher secondary, UG, or PG for admission into Graduate, Masters, and M Phil courses respectively.
- Academic merit in qualifying examination has to be around 55% marks as aggregate.
- The entrance exams ranking order is applied to select candidates(where applicable).
Required Data and Documents:
The following details, documents, and digital scans are necessary for completing the registration process using the online mode –
- E-mail ID and Safe Password For Login Details
- Name Of Candidate and Course.
- SBI Bank Challan’s DU Reference Number
The candidates have to submit the Sambalpur University Application Form 2018 and pay the following admission fee for entry into Sambalpur University Exam –
|Category Of Candidates||Application Fee|
|Payment Mode||Online – Net banking, Credit/Debit cards|
|Bank Branch Mode||State Bank Of India Branches- STATE BANK COLLECT|
The applicants are given admission into the desired course in the available programs on the basis of academic qualifications and merit performance in the written entrance exam. The candidates have to download the admit cards as and when they are issued and appear compulsorily to compete with other contenders and secure the seat for higher studies.
How To Apply Sambalpur University Admissions:
- First, You have to open the official portal of SU at the following link – http://www.suniv.ac.in/
- Move the cursor to ‘Admission’ option on the home page’s main menu.
- After that, Click the link ‘Online Admission’ to open the e-portal for registrations.
- Select the appropriate ‘register to apply online’ link for the desired UG or PG course.
- Go through the official prospectus for completing the online application steps.
- Fill in the details of the form and upload the prescribed-size photo scan.
- Check all the fields in the form for correct inputs and click the final submit button.
- Download the filled in application form and attach testimonials and certificates.
- The envelope is to be superscribed with “Application for … Admission into …Course”
- Finally, Send by post or courier to reach the following office before the last date –
(respective ) Head of Department,
Jyoti Vihar Burla-768019
The following dates are significant as per the official Sambalpur University notice-
|Events||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Start Date Of Online Registration Process||April, 2018|
|Last Date Of Online Registration Process||June, 2018|
|Issue Date For Admit Cards To PG(Reg/SF) Entrance Exam||June, 2018|
The official website of Sambalpur University is at the following link – http://www.suniv.ac.in/
The online admission system of the university with more details is at the following link – https://eadmission.suniv.ac.in/
Check More Imp Posts
|Sambalpur University Results||Sambalpur University Time Table|