Sambalpur University Admission 2018-2019
Candidates who were waiting to get admission in the Sambalpur University can now look forward as the Sambalpur University Admission Form is requested for giving admissions to PG, Self-Financing Programmes. Candidates can learn all the relevant information about the admission from this website including the eligibility criteria, courses offered, fee details, application process, steps to fill online form. The process of accepting Sambalpur University Application Form is beginning from April 2018. So, apply for admission into PG Regular and Self-Financing Courses for the academic year 2018-19 without any delay by submitting the university admission form. This university is offering various PG regular and Self-Financing courses such as MBA, MSc, M.Tech and PG Diploma in different streams. Anthropology, Business Administration, Chemistry, Computer Science, English, Earth Sciences (Applied Geology), Economics etc. are among the premier P.G. Regular programmes offered. Aspirants who are interested can apply after going through the details mentioned about Sambalpur University Admission 2018-2019 on this page for making your admission process easier.
Courses offered at Sambalpur University:
The PG level courses are of two years duration, except for PG Diploma, which is for one year.
P.G. Regular programmes:
- English Economics
- Library & Information Science
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Earth Sciences (Applied Geology)
- Political Science
- Certificate Courses in Human Rights Education
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Science
- Home Science
- PG Diploma in Human Rights Education
- PG Diploma in Sambalpuri Studies
- Performing Arts (Dance Drama)
- M.Tech. in Food Science and Technology
- M.Tech in Environmental Science and Engineering
- M.Tech Geospatial Technology
- MBA in Rural Management
- Executive MBA (Finance Management) (in the PG Department of Economics)
- M.Sc. in Applied Biotechnology
- M.Sc. in Food Science & Technology
Sambalpur University 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Before you fill the application form online, it is important for candidates to learn about the eligibility criteria. Go through the points given below and check whether you stand for admission. Make sure you send your application form before the last date in order to secure your seat.
- Candidates must have passed Honors in the related subject with at least 45% aggregate marks.
- When it comes to applying for P.G. Regular programmes, candidates must have passed 3-year degree examinations in Commerce/Arts/ Science/ Law (B.A. / B.Com/ B.Sc./LLB) or any equivalent examination from a recognized institution/University.
- Candidates who have appeared for the qualifying examinations and waiting for the results can also apply. These aspirants will have to produce the results of the qualifying examination on or before the date of entrance exam.
- ST/SC category candidates should possess prescribed qualifying marks for admission to Self-financing/ PG programmes.
Candidates need to pay Rs.500/- as processing fee through State Bank of India. You can use any mode of transfer as per your convenience like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking facility of any Bank besides going through any SBI branch to make payment of fee. Candidates should make sure that they send the fees along with the application form as soon as possible to avoid last minute hassle. You can visit the official website and learn more details about the admission.
Sambalpur University Admission 2018 Process:
The selection process for admission in different Courses depends on the Written Entrance Test, Viva-Voce and Career Mark. Check the weightage mentioned below:
- Career Marks – 30%
- Written Entrance Test – 60%
- Viva-Voce – 10%
How TO Apply Sambalpur University Admission:
- Candidates who are willing to apply must firstly visit the official website of the organization
- Click on the “Admission” tab available at top menu bar.
- Go on the link that refers to Sambalpur University Notification.
- Go through all the details of Sambalpur University Admission Notice.
- You will have to download the Sambalpur University Application Form 2018.
- Now fill the details in Sambalpur University Application Form as requested.
- Pay the application fees online.
- Also, upload the necessary documents along with form.
- Submit Sambalpur University 2018 Registration form & take a print out of the same for submitting it to the address given below.
Head of P.G. Department, Sambalpur University,
|Date to accept Sambalpur University 2018 Application Form||April 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications form|
|Last date for Sambalpur University Registration 2018||June 2018|
|Sambalpur University Admit Card 2018 for Entrance Test (PG Regular Courses) issued on|
|Sambalpur University 2018 Admit Card for Entrance Test (self-financing Courses) issued on|
Official Website – https://eadmission.suniv.ac.in/
Check some more Imp Links
|Sambalpur University Results||Sambalpur University Application Form|
|Sambalpur University Time Table||CDMO Sambalpur Recruitment|