Sainik School Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Mess Manager and Lower Division Clerk
The Sainik School Recruitment 2017 has recently posted a fresh employment notice in order to invite candidates for the open vacancies of Mess Manager and Lower Division Clerk. 02 nos of openings are available under the advertised job profile. The applicants those who are willing to apply for the said positions must have secured the minimum qualifications described in this given notice. They must qualify all the rounds in the selection process in order to be considered for final selection. The mode of application submission has been quoted as Offline and hence, no other method will be entertained. The last date for submission of application form is 25th February 2017 after which no applications will be accepted.
Sainik School Jobs Vacancy Details:
Based on the official notice published by Sainik School Recruitment 2017, the following are the open vacancies for which the applicants are invited to contest for the selection process –
|Sr. No.||Designations||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Mess Manager||01 Nos|
|2.||Lower Division Clerk||01 Nos|
- Lower Division Clerk
The applicants must have secured Matriculation or relevant qualifications from well known board. He/she must have knowledge of MS Office and proficiency in Computer is must. The applicants who want to apply for any of the advertised post must have typing speed of minimum 30 words per minute in Hindi and 40 words per minute in English on Computer. He/she must have worked as Ex-servicemen in the Clerical Cadre of Air Force or Navy or Indian Army. The applicants with ability to correspond and shorthand English typing will be preferred.
- Mess Manager –
He/she must have secured Matriculation or high educational qualifications and must be able to maintain mess accounts. He/she should have 5 years of minimum work experience of running a catering organization as per prescribed by the organization.
The applicants with Degree or Diploma in catering will be given preference. The applicants with JCO or relevant trade or the one with at least 5 years of work experience will be given preference.
The job seekers willing to enrol themselves under the Sainik School Recruitment 2017 must be between 18 years to 50 years of age in order to be eligible. The age will be calculated as on the receipt of the application form. Further, the job seekers falling under reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, etc will receive relaxation period that is extension in the upper age limit as per the norms of the organization.
The salary for the post of Mess Manager as proposed by Sainik School Recruitment 2017 is 24,000/- Per Month. It also includes allowances and benefits permissible with respect to the job position. The pay for the job title of Lower Division Clerk is between 5,200/- to 20,200/- Per month plus 1,900/- grade pay. The selected applicants will receive allowances such as Medical, Transport, DA, Ad Hoc Bonus, etc.
The applicants who want to enrol for any of the advertised position will have to undergo Written Test, Trade Test and Interview depending on the requirement of the job profile. The participants must qualify all the given rounds and finally their scores and performance will be taken into consideration and the final merit list will be drafted on the official website of Sainik School. The applicants can read the instructions and do’s and don’ts about the selection process on the website of the school.
Every candidate who had submitted their application must pay 300/- as application fee in order to complete submission process. The fee can be paid through DD drawn in the favor of Principal, Sainik School Gopalganj and payable at State Bank of India (Code – 09212 – Narainia Branch) Distt – Gopalganj, Bihar.
How to Apply Sainik School Vacancy:
The mode of application form submission is offline. The given are the instructions and do’s and don’ts to follow.
- The advertisement and the application form is available on the official portal which is accessible at www.ssgopalganj.in.
- Now navigate to the Careers or Vacancy section of the portal to refer the official advertisement.
- The Application Form will be available with the respective advertisement which is required to be printed.
- Now take black or blue pen and start writing the correct details on each field as per the questions asked.
- The Application Form furnishes sections such as Qualification, Personal Information, Experience details, etc which must be thoroughly filled leaving no empty space that can cause rejection.
- Also, providing fabricated and incorrect details on the application form will lead to rejection and the organization might undertake legal action against the applicants.
- Affix photo on the application form and do the signature wherever specified.
- Also attach documents that are listed on the application form and then enclose it in an envelope and then post it at the address given below –
Postal Address –
Sainik School Gopalganj,
Po – Hathua, Distt – Gopalganj (Bihar) – 841436.
Based on the official advertisement released by the Sainik School Recruitment 2017, the dates associated with the upcoming recruitment is given below –
|Final Date for Submission of Application Form||25th February 2017|
For the latest Sainik School Jobs Vacancy follow – http://www.ssgopalganj.in/vacancy.html
Sainik School Recruitment 2016- Advertisement for th
e position of Lower Division Clerk
With respect to the Sainik School Recruitment 2016 notification released by the parent organization i.e. Sainik School, the organization has invited applications for the vacant position of Lower Division Clerk. As per the advertisement, there is no official declaration on number of available openings. The organization has also enlisted the other important information such as Instructions on How to Apply, Important Links and Dates, Eligibility parameters and Criteria, etc. The mode of submission of application is offline and must be posted to the provided address before the due date of17th November 2016.
Sainik School Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Sainik School Recruitment has announced its openings for which the aspirants can apply after conforming with the eligibility criteria. Following are the Vacancy Details –
|1.||Lower Division Clerk|
The aspirants applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk as advertised by Sainik School Recruitment must be 10th or 12th qualified. He/she must have shorthand and typing skills along with knowledge of computers and its applications.
With reference to the Sainik School Recruitment Notification, the age limit for the advertised job position is between 18 to 50 years. The candidates under categories such as OBC, ST, SC will receive relaxation period of prescribed years as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates selected for the position of Lower Division Clerk after qualifying the selection process is in the pay scale of 5,200/- to 20,200/- Per Month,.
The applicants must pay 500/- as application fee as per the Sainik School Recruitment notification. The application fee is required to be paid in the form of DD drawn in the favor of the Principal, Sainik School and payable at Imphal.
Note that the application fee is required to be paid for complete submission.
The selection Process to be adopted by the Sainik School Recruitment mainly comprises of Typing Test and Written Test. Any one or both the test will be scheduled and the update will be published on the official site of www.ssimphal.nic.in. The organization might also conduct Interview round for the final shortlisting of candidates. The applicants will have to qualify the selection process in order to be eligible. The final Merit List will be released declaring the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
The mode of submission of application is offline where the candidates who are interested must do the same by following the instructions below. The application is to be filled completely as any void space or field will result in rejection of the form. Hence, in order to submit application form without any errors, follow the instructions given below –
- The official website of Sainik School Recruitment is www.ssimphal.nic.in.
- The participants must visit the URL given and then navigate to the Careers or Recruitments section of the website.
- Now click on the appropriate link where the official advertisement is posted.
- The applicants can refer the given advertisement and then download the application form associated with it and take the printout of the same in PDF version.
- Now start filling the application by hand and ensure no void space is there.
- Stick Passport sized photo on the application form wherever required and do signature on the application form.
- Further, attach the required documents such as Age proof, address proof, testimonials pertaining to qualifications, experience, etc and enclose it in an envelope with the subject of “Application for the position of LDC ( Regular )”.
- Now send the envelope through post of speed post at the address given below –
Sainik School Imphal
Post Box – 21, Imphal East – 795 001 ( Manipur ).
|Final Date for application form submission||17th November 2016|
The official portal of Sainik School is www.ssimphal.nic.in
The Application form is available at http://ssimphal.nic.in/application.pdf