Sainik School Recruitment 2016- Advertisement for the position of Lower Division Clerk
With respect to the Sainik School Recruitment 2016 notification released by the parent organization i.e. Sainik School, the organization has invited applications for the vacant position of Lower Division Clerk. As per the advertisement, there is no official declaration on number of available openings. The organization has also enlisted the other important information such as Instructions on How to Apply, Important Links and Dates, Eligibility parameters and Criteria, etc. The mode of submission of application is offline and must be posted to the provided address before the due date of17th November 2016.
Sainik School Recruitment Vacancy Details:
The Sainik School Recruitment has announced its openings for which the aspirants can apply after conforming with the eligibility criteria. Following are the Vacancy Details –
|1.||Lower Division Clerk|
The aspirants applying for the post of Lower Division Clerk as advertised by Sainik School Recruitment must be 10th or 12th qualified. He/she must have shorthand and typing skills along with knowledge of computers and its applications.
With reference to the Sainik School Recruitment Notification, the age limit for the advertised job position is between 18 to 50 years. The candidates under categories such as OBC, ST, SC will receive relaxation period of prescribed years as per the norms of the organization.
The candidates selected for the position of Lower Division Clerk after qualifying the selection process is in the pay scale of 5,200/- to 20,200/- Per Month,.
The applicants must pay 500/- as application fee as per the Sainik School Recruitment notification. The application fee is required to be paid in the form of DD drawn in the favor of the Principal, Sainik School and payable at Imphal.
Note that the application fee is required to be paid for complete submission.
The selection Process to be adopted by the Sainik School Recruitment mainly comprises of Typing Test and Written Test. Any one or both the test will be scheduled and the update will be published on the official site of www.ssimphal.nic.in. The organization might also conduct Interview round for the final shortlisting of candidates. The applicants will have to qualify the selection process in order to be eligible. The final Merit List will be released declaring the selected candidates.
How to Apply:
The mode of submission of application is offline where the candidates who are interested must do the same by following the instructions below. The application is to be filled completely as any void space or field will result in rejection of the form. Hence, in order to submit application form without any errors, follow the instructions given below –
- The official website of Sainik School Recruitment is www.ssimphal.nic.in.
- The participants must visit the URL given and then navigate to the Careers or Recruitments section of the website.
- Now click on the appropriate link where the official advertisement is posted.
- The applicants can refer the given advertisement and then download the application form associated with it and take the printout of the same in PDF version.
- Now start filling the application by hand and ensure no void space is there.
- Stick Passport sized photo on the application form wherever required and do signature on the application form.
- Further, attach the required documents such as Age proof, address proof, testimonials pertaining to qualifications, experience, etc and enclose it in an envelope with the subject of “Application for the position of LDC ( Regular )”.
- Now send the envelope through post of speed post at the address given below –
Sainik School Imphal
Post Box – 21, Imphal East – 795 001 ( Manipur ).
|Final Date for application form submission||17th November 2016|
The official portal of Sainik School is www.ssimphal.nic.in
The Application form is available at http://ssimphal.nic.in/application.pdf
Sainik School Recruitment 2016 Thiruvananthapuram Lower Division Clerk Post
The position available is of Lower Division Clerk at Sainik School at Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.
The Sainik School Recruitment 2016 invites application for the post of Lower Division Clerk at the school based in Kazhakootam, Thiruvananthapuram. The deadline to apply for the post mentioned above is 1st July 2016.
The Sainik School, Thiruvananthapuram issued an advertisement concerning with the vacancies. The advertisement named Sainik School Recruitment 2016 invites application for the vacant post of Lower Division Clerk. The Sainik School Recruitment 2016 given below contains all the information regarding the post such as eligibility criteria, age limit, qualification, selection process, etc. The last date to apply for the post is 1st July 2016.
All the information regarding the post is available in the advertisement. The aspirants can go to the official portal of the organization to know more.
As per the advertisement released by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the post available is of Lower Division Clerk.
As per the advertisement issued by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the candidates who are willing to apply for the above mentioned position are required to have passed SSLC or equivalent with working computer knowledge of M.S. Office and English proficiency in Writing and speaking.
As per the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the age limit is of not exceeding 50 years as of 1st July 2016 for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
As per the Selection process proposed by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the selection process for the above mentioned position will be through written test or Personal Interview. The committee will decide which test to conduct and will be the authority to decide the fate of the candidates depending on their qualification, experience, and eligibility.
The salary as proposed by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016 is between 5,200/- to 20,200 plus 1,900/- Grade Pay + Pension + DA and other allowances complying with the organization’s norms.
How to Apply Sainik School Recruitment:
Following are the instructions on How to Apply for the above mentioned posts at Sainik School Recruitment 2016.
- Firstly, the applicants will have to go to the official portal of the Sainik School for which the link is www.sainikschooltvm.nic.in
- Then the aspirants will have to download the application form given on the website for which the link is given below.
- The applicants will have to click on Application Form for Post of LDC.
- Then the applicants will have to fill in all the required details as asked by the application form.
- The applicants will have to include his or her email ID and mobile number.
- The applicants will have to affix passport sized photograph wherever required on the application form.
- The aspirants will have to attach all the photocopies of the certificates, credentials and documents validating his or her experience and qualification.
- Then lastly, the applicants will have to seal it with envelope and courier or mail it to the following address before the due date.
Sainik School Kazhakootam,
Application Fee/ Processing Fee:
As per the advertisement broadcasted by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the processing fee cum application fee for the above mentioned post is 500 for General and Unreserved category. The application fee for the candidates belong to SC or ST category is 250/-.
The applicants will have to pay the application fee through DD drawn in favor of Principal, Sainik School Kazhakootam which is payable at any National Bank at Trivandrum.
As per the advertisement issued by the Sainik School Recruitment 2016, the last date to apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk is 1st July 2016.
Advertisement and Application Form Link Details:
Sainik School Thiruvananthapuram Lower Division Clerk Application form – Download Here
Sainik School Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 Notification – Official Advertisement
Sainik School Chittorgarh Recruitment 2016 Job Advt at sschittorgarh.com
Sainik School in Chittogarh was put up in the year 1961, in 7th August. This particular school is considered to be 5th of the most largest Sainik school which was began with affiliations of Sainik School Society and State Governments. In 1961, First batch of 11th Standard appeared from Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) between November and December. In year 1968, the school however took turn ad changes its board to CBSE. This school also offers Science faculty, at a Secondary Level under NDA. Sainik School is also a member of All India Public School Conference (IPSC). The main aims and ambition incorporated in this what the ancient Rajput’s have already set which is “Dignity” and “Valor”
However, new aim of the School is to prepare students of the school academically, physically, mentally, in order to take entry in National Defense Academy, Khadagwasla (Pune). Some other crucial aims are firstly, to eradicate regional imbalance on the defense service, to bring school education within hands of public, to develop good quality of body, mind and character.
Opportunities are being provided in Sainik School Chittogarh for filling up vacancies for job in various categories some of them Art Teacher, Lower Division Clerk, Ward Boys, Music Teacher, Websites are being continuously updated often for job vacancies. There would be more updates to be forecasted, so the applicants must be updated daily in order to hunt down jobs available in Chittorgarh. . Applicants must fill online forms and submit well before the deadline dates. Also, applicants are advised to read and fill out every detail ad procedure as mentioned below.
Advertisements by the Organization states that 8 seats or job positions in the Sainik School Chittogarh are available. Applicants can fill out the forms and submit till the deadline within 21 days pf the official notification being put up.
Sainik School Chittorgarh Recruitment Vacancy Details:
There are total 8 seats to be filled, information about them are given below:
|Sr.no||Name of the Post||Department||Number of Seats|
|1.||Assistant Master||History||1 seat|
|2.||Assistant Master||Computer Science||1 seat|
|3.||Music Teacher||–||1 seat|
|4.||Ward Boys||–||2 seats|
|5.||Assistant Master||Hindi||1 seat|
|6.||Lower Division Clerk||–||1 seat|
|7.||Art Teacher||–||1 seat|
|Total Vacancies||8 seats|
- Sainik School has stated a list of eligibility which they look for in the individual who is applying and select the one who meets the maximum.
- Candidates who are applying for job position in the school must have done Higher OR Graduate OR Master’s Degree OR Diploma OR CTET OR Senior Secondary OR Post Graduate OR B.Ed. OR Any related experience duration can apply.
- Desirable qualification is the applicant with good typing speed can also apply.
Documents matching to the qualification must be submitted while going through recruitment process.
- Age-limit range has been decided by the Sainik School which is that, the individual applying in the School , their age must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years of age.
- One applying for Lower Division Clerk their age must not be less than 18 years and not more than 50 years of age.
- However, age-relaxations might be granted to categories such as SC/ST/PWD/HI etc. but, for that, one must submit the respective documents.
Application fee/ Processing fee:
Application fee one has to pay with respect to general category is 400 INR
- The entire application fee must be collected via demand draft only, and no other means will be accepted.
- In case the applicant fails to send the required application fee, he/she will not be eligible for the further process.
- Applicant fee once accepted will not be refunded whatsoever.
How to pay the Application Fee:
- Application fee must be paid online through any means of demand draft technique.
- Fee must be paid to the below prescribed bank address:
Principal, Sainik School,
After undergoing all selection process held by School, once the individual is shortlisted they will be paid a handsome amount of 9300 INR-34800 INR with a grade pay decided by the School.
- Selection process is through Examination OR Interview mode.
- In the written-exam, the applicant will be served with questions ranging from testing their General Knowledge, rational-skills, English-skills, and Reasoning Ability. So, little bit of background reference of books must be done.
- Their performance in Entrance test and also, in the interview session will be averaged and taken into account.
- Competitive tests will be kept from various Institutes and the results will be declared, also a merit-list will be prepared.
- It is the decision of the org for which post there will be conductance of examination and for which there will be no examinations.
- The test will be of certain respective marks in totality, and the minimum passing marks the applicant must get is set. Lower score than this, will not be considered.
- After, passing this written test, applicant will be e-mailed for further process and whether they are being called for interview process.
- All the Applications submitted will be verified and accordingly, candidates selected will be short-listed.
- The list will be either displayed on the website itself, or either the applicant will be sent notification through email.
- When the applicant has completed their Interview or written test, they will be called for the next round through email. Henceforth, valid email must be submitted.
How to Apply:
- One who wish to apply for job, must firstly, download all the application form which are available on www.sschittorgarh.com
- On the homepage window, there will be a tab “Online Recruitment Appropriate for Posts” and the links must be selected.
- With specific posts selected, one must choose “Apply Now”
- There are options for Registration , or one can sign up with entering “Email id” and “Password”
- All the details in application must be filled and documents must be uploaded.
- Applicants must attach all the required documents as per need.
- All the required documents must be submitted, cross-checked, verified.
- Passport sized photographs must be attached with the same pose and required background. Minimum of 3 photographs are needed to be attached.
- Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, and Registration certificate form the list of some of the important testimonials one must submit and verify.
All documents must be submitted and forms must be sent in 21 days of notification being updated on the website
Advertisement and Application form Link Details:
One can visit the official website for any redressal needed: www.sschittorgarh.com