Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission
Every year AISSEE Entrance Examination is held to allow admission to the applicants in the class 6th and 9th. A notification has been released for many eligible candidates to submit the application within the estimated time. The aspired candidates may get the details about the Sainik School Chittorgarh Admission from the official website.
The Name of the School is Sainik School Chittorgarh and the opening is for the class 6th and 9th standard. The last date to fill in the application form is 5th December 2017(5/12/2017).
This Entrance Examination is held every year and a large number of applicants participate in the examination. The eligible and desired candidates are required to fill in the application forms on or before the mentioned date and follow the instructions given on this page or follow the official website or link for latest updates.
- For the 6th class, there are 70 seats available.
- For the 9th class, there are 30 seats available.
The Applicants or the students who are willing to apply for the Sainik School Chittorgarh admission should clear or pass the previous class which is 5th standard and 4th standard.
The Students who wish to apply for the 9th class must score good marks or high rank in their previous class.
Check – Best Scholarships in India
For the Class 6th: For the Class 6th the age applicable is for the boys born from 2nd July 2007 to 1st July 2008.
For the Class 9th: For the Class 9th the age applicable is for the boys born from 2nd July 2004 to 1st July 2005. This is for both days inclusive.
Exam Pattern for the Class 6th:
- For the Subject Mathematical Knowledge Test, the marks allotted is 100.
- For the Subject Language Ability Test, the mark allotted is 100.
- The examination time for both the subjects is 9 am to 11 am.
- For the subject Intelligence Test, the marks allotted are 100 and the timings are 12 pm to 12:50 pm.
Exam Pattern for the Class 9th:
- For the subject Mathematics, the marks allotted are 200.
- For the subject Science, the marks allotted are 75.
- The examination time for the subjects Mathematics and Science is 9 am to 11:30 am.
- For the subject English the marks allotted are 100 and for the Social Science the marks allotted are 75.
- The examination time for the subject English and Social Science is 12pm to 2pm.
The Selection Procedure for the applicants will be based on the basis of written test, interview, and the medical test and as per the norms decided by the organization. Interested candidates should go through the official link and note the exam syllabus and pattern.
- The fees structure is decided according to the category of the candidates. The submission of the fees is through online mode, personally, and by Post.
- For the General Category candidates fees structure for the online mode is Rs 400/-, For personal submission, it is Rs 400/- and by post, it is Rs 450/-.
- For the Reserved category candidates the fees structure for the online mode is Rs 250/-, for personal submission, it is Rs 250/- and by post, it is Rs 300/-
Procedure To Fill The Application Form Of The Sainik School Chittorgarh:
- The initial step for the aspired candidates is to log in to the official website of the school which is
- Once you enter the official link you must press on the Notice-Entrance Exam 2018-2019 and Prospectus Entrance Exam session 2018-19 links.
- Candidates have to read the instructions carefully and completely once a notification appears in the pdf format.
- The next step is to click on the Application Form Entrance Exam 2018-2019 Link and fill the required details.
- Once you enter the details of the form recheck or verify the entered information carefully. Also, attach all the mandatory mark sheets or documents as described in the notification.
- The last step is to submit the application form and keep a hard copy for future perspective.
The online Registration starts from 16/10/2017 to 30/11/2017.
The offline sale of application form is 16/10/2017 to 30/11/2017.
The last date of applying the Application form is 5/12/2017.
The last date of Receipt of Offline Application form is 5/12/2017.
The Entrance exam date is 7/1/2018.