|Check here for Resident House Officers Post|
|Click here for Medical Officer Posts|
SAIL Recruitment 2017-
SAIL Recruitment 2017: Steel Authority of India (SAIL) has notified for recruitment to the below mentioned positions. Doctors with PG Diplomas and Degrees have to walk-in with prescribed application form, testimonials, and other relevant documents. Aspirants can download the application format from the website and fill it with correct details for office submission. Performers in the interview will be given tenure only for 1 year period. Extensions is possible for a maximum of 1 more year and it is based on conduct and work performance.
SAIL Vacancy Details:
General Duty Medical Officer – 16 Posts
Specialists/ Medical Of Surgeon – 11 posts
For General Duty Medical Officer: Interested candidates should have MBBS from a university / institute recognized by MCI for more details check official notification and important links given below.
For Specialists/ Medical Of Surgeon: Interested candidates should have MBBS with & MD/Diploma in Specialists from MCI recognized university/ institute for more details check official notification and important links given below.
The Age limit for both the posts should be Maximum 70 yrs
Interested candidates may come out for Interview in application form & and bio data along with attested copies of relevant documents at the given date and venue of Interview for more details check official notification and important links given below.
Venue of Interview: Confluence, Bumpur-71332S Dist: West Burdwan, West Bengal.
Selected candidates for General Duty Medical Officer posts will get monthly pay Rs. 40000/- (Per Month).
Selected candidates for General Duty Medical Officer posts will get monthly pay Rs. 3000/- (Per Day) for PG Diploma & Rs.35000/- (Per Day) for PG Degree.
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment:
- The interested aspirants have to visit the official website at -https://www.sail.co.in/
- Hit the “Careers” link at the top right corner of the home page.
- In the News Section, Click the link “Engagement of RHOs/Registrars/Sr. Registrars in Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital, Durgapur”
- Study all the detailed terms and instructions in the official notification.
- Download the application format and take a printout on A-4 size paper.
- Aspirants have to bring the following documents for interview – Application Form; Academic, Experience, and Caste Certificates and Degrees; MCI registration, 4 colour photos, Date of Birth proof, one set of self-attested photocopies of documents.
|Date Of Walk-in Interview||14th jun 2017|
|Interview Time||9.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
The link to official website of SAIL is at: https://www.sail.co.in/
The link to the official notification : Download Here
SAIL Recruitment 2017 – Advertisement for the post of Resident House Officers, Registrars & Senior Registrar
The Steel Authority of India Limited has issued an advertisement under SAIL Recruitment 2016, to recruit deserving eligible candidates for the posts of Resident House Officers, Registrar & Senior Registrar. The Steel Authority of India Limited is a Maharatna Company & produces large amount of Steel every year. It is a public sector Enterprise & is the largest steel producing company of India. The turnover of the company in 2014-15 was Rs. 50,627 crore & a turnover of Rs. 44,952 crore in the year 2015-16. The company requires talented & hardworking aspirants for the posts under the SAIL Recruitment 2017.
The official advertisement for the posts of House Officers, registrars and senior registrars under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 is available on the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited. Any other notification or announcement regarding the jobs under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 will be primarily declared on the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited. The shortlisted or selected candidates during the selection process will be informed about the further selection process via email on their respective email IDs.
The Steel Authority of India Limited requires talented & deserving candidates for the posts of Resident House Officers, Registrars & Senior Registrar under the SAIL Recruitment 2017. The Steel Authority of India Limited is one of the seven Maharatnas of India’s Central Public Sector Enterprises. SAIL has three special plants at Salem Bhadravati & Durgapur. Besides these, there are 5 integrated steel plants of SAIL at Rourkela, Bhilai, Durgapur,Burnpur Bokaro and also one subsidiary in different parts of India. The Raw Materials Division (RMD) of SAIL, invites eligible applicants to apply for the above mentioned posts under SAIL Recruitment 2017. Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the Government jobs should apply for this job.
Check Here – PSU Recruitment Through GATE 2017
SAIL Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Number of vacancies for the post of Resident House Officers, Registrar & Senior registrar is as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Number of vacancies|
|1||Resident House Officers||01 Nos.|
The mandatory qualification required for the posts of Resident House Officers , Registrars , Sr. Registrar under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 are as given below. The applications of the applicants not possessing the required qualifications for the post will be immediately rejected. The qualifications required for the above posts are as given below.
For Resident House officers:
- The applicant must have acquired a MBBS degree with MCI/ state Medical Council permanent Registration .
- Applicants possessing any experience in the relevant field will be preferable.
For registrars :
- The applicant must have acquired a MBBS degree from any recognise university or institute.
- The applicant must have acquired a 2 years full time PG diploma from any recognized university or institute.
For Sr.Registrars :
- The applicant must have acquired a MBBS degree with MCI/ state Medical Council permanent Registration any recognized university or institute.
- The applicant must have acquired a 3 years full time PG diploma from any recognized university or institute.
- The upper age limit of the applicants differs as per their applying posts, as given below
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||upper age limit|
|Resident House Officers||30 years|
|Sr. Registrars||35 years|
- Any relaxation in the upper age limit of the applicant in reference with the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-SM or any other reserved category will be in accordance to the Indian Government norms.
- The candidates will have to attend a walk-in interview for selection. The candidates must bring the originals of the mentioned documents during the interview.
As the posts of posts of House Officers, registrars and senior registrars under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 are temporary and are only for the tenure of two years, the salary of the applicants will change during this tenure. Also, the monthly salary of the candidates will depend on their applying post. The salary will be fixed & any negotiations in the salary on the part of the applicants are neither expected nor will be appreciated. The year wise monthly salary of the applicants according to the posts is as given below.
|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Monthly salary of the applicants|
|1st year||2nd year|
|1||Resident House Officers||Rs. 25000/-||Rs. 25000/-|
|2||Registrars||Rs. 36000/-||Rs. 37000/-|
|3||Sr. Registrars||Rs. 42000/-||Rs. 43500/-|
As the selection of the candidates for the posts of House Officers, registrars and senior registrars under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 will be done by the process of Walk-in interview, there is no application fee to be paid by the applicants to apply for these posts. Further information regarding the application fee for the jobs under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 is available on the official website of Steel Authority of India Limited.
Check Here – UPSC Calendar 2017
How to Apply SAIL Recruitment:
To apply for the posts of House Officers, registrars and senior registrars under the SAIL Recruitment 2017 the applicants must follow the following steps sequentially.
- The applicants must appear for the walk-in interview on the below given venue & time on the given date.
- Venue of the walk-in interview:
Office of the Director (M&HS),
Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital,
- The applicants must bring the originals of the following mentioned documents during the time of the interview as a verification of age, educational & professional qualifications, past work experiences, etc.
- 4 additional passport size colour photographs all filed in format.
- Pass certificates & mark sheets of the applicant’s’ professional & educational qualifications.
- Experience certificate of the relevant field.
- Proof of date of birth, i.e. the birth certificate or Std. Xth certificate of the CBSE/State/ICSE board of education.
- MCI/ state Medical Council permanent Registration Certificate.
- Caste or relevant category certificate for the applicants’ belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PwD/Ex-SM or any other reserved category.
- The applicants are suggested to reach at the venue on right time.
|Date & time of the walk-in interview||31st August, 2017 from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM|
The official website of Steel Authority of India Limited has been mentioned below. http://sail.co.in
SAIL Recruitment 2017 Notification – Download here