SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2016- Advertisement for the post of Registrars, Sr. Registrars and Resident House Officers
Sail Durgapur Steel Plant is one of the important steel plants which is situated in Durgapur. Durgapur Steel Plant has made very hard efforts for maintaining healthy and clean surrounding. It is located around 158 km away from Kolkata which is on the bank of Damodar River in Bardhaman District. Sail Durgapur Steel plant was founded in the year 1955. Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 has invited many individuals for different posts which are mentioned below in the advertisement.Interested candidates can apply for the respective posts.
The Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 is inviting applicants for the vacant posts at the Durgapur Steel Plant. As per the Durgapur Recruitment 2016. the vacant positions advertised are for Registrars, Sr. Registrars, and Resident House Officers. The notification below notifies all the related information about the positions. Number of seats will be decided by the organization which has been mentioned below. Interested applicants must visit the official website www.sail.co.in for more information. The aspirants are required to attend the Walk-in Interview on 31st August 2016 at 9.30 Hrs to 11.30 Hrs.
SAIL Durgapur Recruitment Notification:
The Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 has notified that the following notification has been posted on its website about the job openings for various posts. Applicants may apply for the posts as per their eligibility. Applicants belonging to Gen/OBC/PWD/SC/ST and Women Candidates can also apply for the post. The aspirants are required to attend the Walk-in Interview on 31st August 2016 at 9.30 Hrs to 11.30 Hrs.
SAIL Durgapur Vacancy Details:
As per the notification broadcasted by the Sail Durgapur Recruitment, the details pertaining to the Vacancy are given below –
|Designation of posts||Tenure||Number of seats|
|Registrars||01 Years||There are 4 seats available for this post.|
|Sr. Registrars||01 Years|
|Resident House Officers||01 Years||There is only 1 seat available.|
There are total 5 seats available for the posts which are mentioned in the advertisement.
Required Qualification & Age Limit:
The notification released by the Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 had furnished all the information on the essential qualification required in order to be eligible which are as follows –
|Name of post||Required qualification||Age Limit|
|Registrars||MBBS degree with 2 years full time Post Graduate diploma.
MCI Permanent registration.
|35 years as on 01/06/2016|
|Sr. Registrars||MBBS degree with 3 years full time Post Graduate diploma.
MCI Permanent registration.
|35 years as on 01/06/2016|
|Resident House Officers||MBBS Degree
MCI Permanent registration
|30 years as on 01/06/2016.|
The age limit for the candidates belonging to OBC, ST, SC, and PWD will be given relaxation as per the rules and regulations of Government of India for all the post listed above.
The advertisement issued by the Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2016 has proposed the salary structure for all the positions mentioned above:
The salary as proposed by the organization for the first year is 36,000/- and for the second year the salary mentioned is Rs. 37,000/-.
- Sr. Registrars:
The salary as proposed by the organization for the first year is Rs. 42,000/- and that for second year is 43,500/-.
- Resident House Officers:
The salary unit for the first year of this post is Rs. 25,000/- and second year pay will be decided by the organization later.
The selection of the candidates for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be on the interview basis. The organization possesses the right to change any of the selection procedure which is mentioned in the advertisement. There might be other parameters based on which the selection of candidate depends. The aspirants will have to go through Walk-in interview which will be held at the venue given below and will be conducted by the panel setup by the organization.
Check Here – West Bengal Jobs
How to Apply SAIL Durgapur Recruitment:
As per the notification released by Sail Durgapur Limited Recruitment 2016, the procedures on how to apply online for the posts given is as follows –
- The applicants interested to apply should direct to the official website www.sailcareer.co.in
- Go to news section and choose the link “Advertisement regarding engagement of resident House Officers/Registrars and Sr. Registrars.
- Read all the details and download the application form.
- Applicants must login to the official website to fill the form as per the format prescribed in the notification.
- The applicants must have all the original documents and one set of self attested copies.
- The documents which they must have are as follows –
- Applicants must have 4 passport size coloured photographs.
- They must have all the passing certificates of both educational and professional qualification that is Work Experience.
- If they were working previously they must have experience certificate.
- They must submit certificate of date of birth.
- Candidate belonging to OBC, SC, ST and PWD must produce caste certificate.
- The aspirants are required to appear for the Walk-in interview on 31st August 2016. The timing for the interview is 9.30hrs-11.30hrs.
- Applicants must reach the venue for interview for which the address is mentioned below.
- Applicants must re-check the form before the submission as incomplete form or canvassing false information will be subjected to rejection.
- The envelope containing the application form and all the documents must be sent to the address given below – .
Office of the Director (M&HS),
Durgapur Steel Plant Main Hospital,
Durgapur- 5, West Bengal.
Below are the important dates given by the organization released by Sail Durgapur Limited Recruitment 2016.
|Date for Walk-in Interview.||31st August 2016|
- The link to the official website is www.sailcareer.co.in
- The link to the official SAIL Durgapur Recruitment advertisement – Click Here
- Candidate must submit their form before the date mentioned in the organization,
- One must submit all the important documents and certificates.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- One must check the form before submitting.
- The aspirants will not be provided TA/DA at the Interview.