SAIL Durgapur Recruitment 2017- Advertisement for the post of Nurses:
Sail Durgapur has circulated a job notification titled as Sail Durgapur recruitment 2017. The organization inviting applications to fill up 46 Internship Nurse Posts which are mentioned below in the advertisement. Interested candidates can apply the SAIL Durgapur jobs by visiting the official website. Candidates should attend the interview on 25th September 2017. The notification below notifies all the related information about the positions and venue of interview.
Sail Durgapur Steel Plant is one of the important steel plants which is situated in Durgapur. Durgapur Steel Plant has made very hard efforts for maintaining healthy and clean surrounding. It is located around 158 km away from Kolkata which is on the bank of Damodar River in Bardhaman District. Sail Durgapur Steel plant was founded in the year 1955.
SAIL Durgapur Vacancy Details:
As per the Officials of Steel Authority of India below mentioned are the latest SAIL Durgapur job vacancies:
Internship Nurse – 46 Posts
The notification released by the Sail Durgapur Recruitment 2017 had furnished all the information on the essential qualification required in order to be eligible which are as follows –
The age limit for the candidates belonging to OBC, ST, SC, and PWD will be given relaxation as per the rules and regulations of Government of India for all the post listed above.
Candidates who selected for the above posts will get the Rs.4000/- as monthly bases.
The selection of the candidates for the posts mentioned in the advertisement will be on the interview basis. The organization possesses the right to change any of the selection procedure which is mentioned in the advertisement. There might be other parameters based on which the selection of candidate depends. The aspirants will have to go through Walk-in interview which will be held at the venue given below and will be conducted by the panel setup by the organization.
Check Here – West Bengal Jobs
How to Apply SAIL Durgapur Recruitment:
As per the notification released by Sail Durgapur Limited Recruitment 2017, the procedures on how to apply online for the posts given is as follows
- The applicants interested to apply should direct to the official website www.sailcareer.co.in
- Click on the careers tab in Menu Bar on the Home Page
- Now select the appropriate link of the staff nurse advt and read the details and download the application form.
- Applicants must login to the official website to fill the form as per the format prescribed in the notification.
- The applicants must have all the original documents and one set of self attested copies.
- The documents which they must have are as follows –
- Applicants must have 4 passport size coloured photographs.
- They must have all the passing certificates of both educational and professional qualification that is Work Experience.
- If they were working previously they must have experience certificate.
- They must submit certificate of date of birth.
- Candidate belonging to OBC, SC, ST and PWD must produce caste certificate.
- The aspirants are required to appear for the Walk-in interview on 25th September 2017. The timing for the interview is 9.30hrs-11.30hrs.
- Applicants must reach the venue for interview for which the address is mentioned below.
- Applicants must re-check the form before the submission as incomplete form or canvassing false information will be subjected to rejection.
- The envelope containing the application form and all the documents must be sent to the address given below – .
At Steel Authority Of India Limited
(A Govt. of India Enterprise) Durgapur
Steel Plant, Durgapur – 713 203
Below are the important dates given by the organization released by Sail Durgapur Limited Recruitment 2017.
|Date for Walk-in Interview.||25th September 2017|
- The link to the official website is http://sailcareers.com/
- The link to the official SAIL Durgapur Recruitment advertisement – Click Here
- Candidate must submit their form before the date mentioned in the organization,
- One must submit all the important documents and certificates.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- One must check the form before submitting.
- The aspirants will not be provided TA/DA at the Interview.