Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017: Apply For Accountant, Editor and Secretary
The Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017 had released the notification for the various posts.It has invited candidates for the position of Accountant, Editor and Secretary Posts at the Head office in New Delhi.As per the notification, the post is reserved for Hearing Handicapped candidates.The applicants must fulfill all the given prerequisites of the positions and must fare well in the eligibility criteria in order to qualify to apply for this vacant position.The aspirants can apply before the last date mentioned in the official notification.
Sahitya Akademi Vacancy Details:
With regards to the latest notification unveiled by the Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017, following are the position for which the recruitment is being
Name of posts:
- Deputy Secretary (Publications)
- Assistant Editor
- Senior Accountant
The Candidates interested in applying for the vacant post must have have Degree of Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university or institution.
Check here – Latest Government Jobs
With respect to the Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017 advertisement, the candidate must have a minimum age limit to apply.
- Assistant Editor Posts – 50 years
- Senior Accountant Posts – 30 years
The Candidates who selected for the above posts will get a good salary,have a look on the below table to know more details.
|Deputy Secretary (Publications)||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 6600/-|
|Assistant Editor||Rs. 15600-39100/-||Rs. 5400/-|
|Senior Accountant||RS. 9300-34800/-||Rs. 4200/-|
The organization has established its selection panel which consists of personnels from the organization that will be responsible for shortlisting eligible candidates for received applications. The organization has proposed the selection process which could be as Written Exams and/or Personal Interview where the former is objective type questions paper and the aspirants are required to qualify this round in order to reach to the personal interview round. The Interview will be conducted by the selection panel and based on the education qualifications, experience, knowledge, and other parameters, the selection will be made.
How to Apply For Sahitya Akademi Jobs:
The forms to apply for this post are available on the official portal of Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017. The aspirants are needed to download the form from the website www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in and take the printout of the same in prescribed format. We have compiled the steps or instructions to undertake in order to submit the application form.
- The aspirants must take the printout of the form and start filling it manually.
- The candidates must write all the details asked that is Personal Information, Educational Qualifications, Experience, etc.
- The conditions in which the application will be rejected is by canvassing false or incorrect information or submitting application which has few or may empty fields left.
- The candidates must not comply with above conditions to ensure that their application form is accepted.
- The candidates will have have to affix or stick passport sized photo on the form wherever required.
- The candidates must do signature on the application form wherever required.
- The Form is required to be enclosed in prescribed envelope along with the documents as mentioned in the official advertisement.
- The aspirants will have to sent the envelope with subject stating “Senior Account ( Reserved for Hearing Handicapped )” and post it at the given address –
Postal Address –
Secretary, Sahitya Akademi,
Rabindra Bhavan, 35,
Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi-110001
The Candidates must apply for the vacant post within the 30 days of official notification.
The official portal for Sahitya Akademi Recruitment 2017 is www.sahitya-akademi.gov.in
The official notification of above posts – Click Here
Have a look on
|Latest Job Notifications||UPSC Calender 2018|
|Railway Recruitment||GATE 2018|