SAAT 2017 Notification:
The Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University has posted a fresh notification pertaining to SAAT 2017. The University will be conducting Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University Admission Test or SAAT for the applicants wanting to take admissions in the University. The University offers numerous PG level and UG Level courses across numerous fields. The candidates have to appear for the test and qualify it in order to secure admissions in their desired course. The SAAT 2017 Test will be held in the first week of May 2017 and the results will be declared in the third week of 2017. We have assembled the important information regarding the SAAT 2017 such as Instructions to fill Application Form, Seat Reservation, Admit Card Availability, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
SAAT Eligibility Criteria:
The University has prescribed the Eligibility Criteria for each course across various fields. Following are its eligibility criteria –
- The candidates preparing to apply for SAAT 2017 must have passed 10+2 examination scoring minimum 50% marks with PCM and PCB group for Engineering and Medicine respectively.
- The minimum score for candidates under SC/PH/ST category is 45%.
- The candidates must be 17 years old and the upper age limit is 25 years as on 30th December 2017. Note that candidates under SC/ST category will get 05 years as relaxation period.
- The candidates willing to pursue Masters Degree must have complete Bachelor’s Degree or the candidates in the final year are eligible.
How to fill SAAT 2017 Application Form:
The participants must apply online on its official site in order to attend the SAAT test. Following is the procedure on how to Fill Application –
- The official site is www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” where the aspirants are required to register first.
- During Registration, the applicants will have to enter basic credentials and register to obtain Registration Number and password.
- Then log in to the website and fill the application form.
- The applicants will have to Upload Digital images of Photo and signature.
- Then upload the required documents on the application form.
- The last step is to click on submit button for submission.
- The candidates are free to make changes on the application form subjected to the small duration of time.
- Now take the printout of the application form.
SAAT 2017 Exam Pattern:
The SAAT 2017 will be held in the First week of May 2017. The SAAT 2017 will be MCQs based written test with 04 marks for each correct answer and -1 marks for the wrong answer.
SAAT 2017 Syllabus:
The SAAT 2017 notification had furnished details information on the Syllabus for each courses for the entrance test –
|MCA||Computer Awareness, Mathematics|
|BHMCT||General Knowledge, Numerical Aptitude, General Science, Reasoning, Service Aptitude.|
|MBA||General Knowledge, Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, verbal Reasoning, Computer Fundamentals.|
|B.Tech/MBBS/B.Pharm/B.Sc Ag./BDS/B.Sc Nursing||Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Physics.|
Following is the Syllabus for PCM –
|Physics||Thermodynamics, Current Electricity, Atoms and Nuclei, Communication Systems, Rotational Motion, Laws of Motion, Kinematics, Energy and Power, Physics and Measurements, Electromagnetic Waves, Theory of Gases, etc.|
|Chemistry||States of Matter, Chemical Kinetics, Surface Chemistry, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday life, Nitrogen, P-Block Elements, Solutions, Redox Reaction and Electrochemistry, Equilibrium, etc.|
|Mathematics||Mathematical Reasoning, Sets, Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Limit, Continuity, Vector Algebra, Statistics and Probability, 3D Geometry, Differential Equations, Relations and Functions, Mathematical Induction, Matrices and Determinants, Sequences and Series and many more.|
The total seats in Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University are bifurcated into different categories that is reservation of seats which is as follows –
SAAT 2017 Admit Card:
The tentative date for the release of admit card is expected to be in the last week of April 2017. Siksha O Anusandhan University will send the admit card of the post. The candidates must be reserved admit card until the results are declared.
SAAT 2017 Results:
The participants will have to wait for the results to be declared which is tentatively in the third week of May 2017. The candidates can visit www.soauniersity.ac.in where the results will be posted. Click on the SAAT 2017 Results link on the website where the contestants will be prompted to enter credentials and then click on Search button and hence the results will be shown.
SAAT Seat Allotment:
The applicants who qualify the SAAT 2017 will be subject to attend the seat allotment process where they have to produce original documents for verification purposes. Note that the aspirants failing to produce original documents will be rejected for seat allotment.
|Registration for SAAT 2017||4th Week of January 2017|
|Final Date for Submission||1st week of April 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||4th week of April 2017|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2017|
|Results||3rd week of May 2017|
|Commencing in Counseling session||1st week of June 2017|
The official website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University is www.soauniversity.ac.in