|Click Here for Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer Posts|
|Click Here for 1896 Lab Assistant Posts|
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board short form being RSMSSB has many of job changes for applicants in their departments which they are looking to fill as soon as possible. This job-notification has been updated on the website which is under the title given as RSMSSB Paramedical Recruitment 2016 also, they have said that, interesting opportunities are available for positions such as for Lab Technicians and Assistant Radiographer and there are total 2639 vacancies. If one needs to apply in the department, they can hurry and apply and sent out their forms before 24th November, 2016. The official website of RSMSSB is given as www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in which is filled with all needed updates. Career plus website is also very helpful in letting know one about all needed notifications.
This article has given all the notices one needs, whether or not this job is of government job, what will be the pay, what is the deadline date, how the documents and application can be sent out. One has to make sure they write down all contact details in the application so that one will be notified using that information.
RSMSSB has notified following information, which is given about the number of seats they have and the post for which they hold up vacancies, listed and given ,
|Sr.no||Name of the post||Total Number of seats|
|1.||Lab Technician||2639 seats|
- One has to specify for which job they are actually applying for, also proper documents matching to the post must be submitted.
Given below is some information about the qualification by RSMSSB while selecting individuals for hiring of the job positions mentioned above,
- Applicant must have higher secondary qualification. OR HSC passed.
- The above qualification must be in the stream of science OR Biology OR Mathematics.
- The above degree must have been scored average passing marks and from the recognized University.
RSMSSB has given notification about the age limit criteria they will not overlook while hiring an individual for any of the process,
- Age limit must be 18-25 years at the time of applying.
- The one who falls in the range will only be selected.
- For holding up or gaining any relaxation, one must belong from a special class or category and must give equally weighing documents with the application form.
RSMSSB has notified following information about the selection process one has to go through which is given below,
The selection of candidates will be done through written examination and merit lists. Then after the examination is done, sometime will be taken and the results will be announced either online or on the premises which will showcase the average marks scored and the one who has scored within the range will be selected. The merit lists or short list put up on the website will have names of applicants who made it to the hiring process and then they have to job for the job as soon as possible.
After being going through the selection process, one wills be paid the following amount of pay which is given below,
- Applicant will be paid a handsome amount given as 5200-20200 INR (with additional grade pay of 2400 INR)
- Allowances and benefits will be awarded as per the norms of RSMSSB.
One has to pay a nominal fee of application fee with the application without fail as per the category they belong to,
|1.||General OR OBC||650 INR|
|2.||OBC(Non-creamy layer)||450 INR|
|3.||SC OR ST||350 INR|
- The above fee must be submitted through the mode which is given and the whole fee must be submitted at once.
- Application fee which is incomplete will not be accepted and one’s entry will be discarded.
How to Apply RSMSSB Recruitment:
RSMSSB has noted down below, some of the steps which are given for application process which must be followed in order to apply for any of the post which is notified above,
- The application form can be grabbed online from the official website which is given as www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- This is the original website which will have all the necessary updates and notification one requires.
- On clicking the above link, there will be many links from which one has to navigate the one which says”Lab technician notification”… and then on the right sideway there will be a tab which says “Apply online”
- The link will appear which will have http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/postdetailsservlet this link which has all sorts of information.
- The filled form must be maintained.
RSMSSB has given some of the important dates which are notified below,
|1.||Commencement date of form filling||27/9/2016|
|2.||Deadline date of form filling||27/10/2016|
|3.||Last date to print the filled application form||31/7/17|
|4.||Online application closure||27/10/2016|
- The official website links is given as www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- The advertisement link is given as http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/downloadservlet?docId=313&rectId=329
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 which has been posted by the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Staff Selection Board, the organization has invited candidates for its vacant position of Lab Assistant for which the total number of seats available are 1896 Nos and are further bifurcated in 3 different departments as prescribed below. The organization released the notification that includes all the eligibility criteria and other pertaining details which can be referred before applying for the said post. The organization has proposed the last date of submission of application form which is 27th October 2016. The aspirants can visit rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for more information.
The latest advertisement posted by the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016, the details are as follows –
Total number of vacancies is 1896 Nos.
Name of the Post – Lab Assistant
|Department||Number of Vacancies|
The available number of seats given above are further divided into General and other Reserved Categories.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the said position must have secured at least Higher Secondary or Senior Secondary Education as the prerequisite. The aspirants will be knowledge of Hindi and Devnagri Languages will be given preferences. The aspirants must have working knowledge about the Rajasthani Culture.
With respect to the latest notification broadcasted by the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016, the age limit for the current position is 20 to 35 years as in 1st January 2017. The aspirants under different reserved categories and that under Women Category will be given relaxation period as per the norms of the organization.
The application fee proposed by the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 notification is 650/- for General Category and OBC Category which is required to be paid as per the method prescribed in the advertisement. The aspirants under Non Creamy Layer of Rajasthan must pay sum of 450/- as application fee. The candidates under SC and ST category Domiciled to the state of Rajasthan must pay 350/- as application fee..
The application fee can be paid through online Payment Gateway on the website or through Kiosk for which the details are in the advertisement.
As per the Salary mentioned in the official advertisement for the post of Lab Assistant, the pay band of 5200 to 20200 rs plus 2800 grade pay will be provided as per the norms.
Keeping all the given eligibility criteria in mind, the selection will be based on Written Examination that will be conducted by the organization and will be evaluated by the selection panel set up by the organization. The selection will also includes the verification of the documents as canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification and legal action might be taken against the culprit. The written examination will be conducted on 13th November 2016. The written Examination will be based on Objective-type questions in which the candidates are required to score above the cutoff score in order to get shortlisted.
How to Apply:
The aspirants who are interested and willing to apply for the said position are required to apply on the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Staff Selection Board which is accessible at www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The aspirants can refer the instructions given here to do the same –
- After opening the website, the aspirants must click on Recruitment / Advertisements tab on the homepage where all the advertisement of the organization are posted.
- Here they have to select the appropriate link of the Advertisement for the position of Lab Assistant.
- The aspirants can refer the official advertisement for detailed information on the openings and then can proceed towards the application form.
- The aspirants must click on Apply Online where they will be prompted to Register first on the application form where they will be asked to enter basic credentials.
- After Registration, they will be provided with Registration ID or Number and Password which can be used to login to the account.
- Further, he/she will have to fill the application form as per prompted by the website.
- The candidates must ensure that there is no false information posted or canvassing in any form and that no field is left empty.
- The next step is to upload the scanned / digital photo and signature of the applicants on the application form wherever required.
- The aspirants must upload documents when asked by the application form.
- The aspirants must take hard copy of printout of the application form for future references.
- The aspirants must pay the application fee in order to complete the procedure of submission of application form.
Following are the Important Dates as mentioned in the RSMSSB Recruitment 2016–2017 –
|Opening Date for Online Registration||27th September 2016|
|Closing Date for Online Registration||27 October 2016|
|Last date to print application forms||31st July 2017|
|Closure for Online Fee Payment||27th october 2016|
|Closure for Fee Payment at Kiosk||27th October 2016|
|Date of Written Examination||13th November 2016|
The official website of RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 is www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
The official advertisement is available at http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/downloadservlet?docId=313&rectId=329
Check Here How to Apply – http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/downloadservlet?docId=318&rectId=329
RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 – Junior Engineers Posts in Civil and Mechanical
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) located in Jaipur has made public a notification for Junior Engineers posts. The RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 notification welcomes online applications from Civil and Mechanical Degree/Diploma holders. Only eligible candidates with required criteria can register online first and then apply providing all the necessary details and documents for upload. The details of advertisement, vacancy list, job requirements, application and selection steps, along with all important dates and official website links are provided below.
The RSMSSB has notified that the online recruitment portal can be availed by interested candidates to apply for Junior Engineer positions. Registration, application and fee payment can be done simultaneously or in phases before the due date. Eligible candidates can register using Identification information like Aadhar Card or Facebook. Login details have to be retained for subsequent update of profile and uploading of photo, documents, etc., to successfully complete the application process for recruitment. Qualified candidates are issued online admit cards/ hall tickets for written examination.
Selection of candidates is done based on qualifications, performance in written exam, and reservation criteria. Relaxation rules in age are given to deserving applicants. The Board has released short and long advertisements with all details along with application procedure and requirements for uploading photos and signature. The vacancy details for each reservation category have been tabulated in the longer advertisement. The official notifications have been issued by the Secretary on 22/7/2016 and can be downloaded for reference.
The Civil Engineers in junior capacity will work for the Ministry of Water Resources in Rajasthan. Candidates will have to deal with Hindi documents written in Devanagari script. Competent candidates with respective subjective and technical knowledge will be appointed. Selected Candidates who are currently employed have to produce NOC before joining for appointment. The work assigned by the superiors in Civil and Mechanical Departments have to be offered in enthusiastic and disciplined manner.
The details pertaining to vacancies for JE posts at RSMSSB are as follows:
|Post Code||Job Title||Total Posts||Qualifications||Salary|
|01||Junior Civil Engineer – Degree||29||Civil Engineering Degree from Recognised University or equivalent;||Running Pay Band –
Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-
|02||Junior Civil Engineer – Diploma||55||Institute of Engineers recognized Civil Diploma or from a Reputed Institute|
|03||Junior Mechanical Engineer – Degree||04||Civil Engineering Degree from Recognized University or equivalent|
All the candidates require above mentioned essential education. In addition they should be familiar with Hindi Writing in Devanagari script along with knowledge of Rajasthani Culture. For Post Code 02, Candidates with Institute of Engineers recognized diploma will be exempt from written examination in academic discipline.
The age limit for eligible candidates is specified as 18 to 35 Years with date of reckoning being 01.01.2017. Relaxation in age requirements is provided for reserved candidates and women. For OBC/ Special BC & General Female candidates it is 5 years. SC and ST also have 5 yrs. relaxation in age. All the reserved category women get 10 years age relaxation.
The following selection steps are listed by RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 :
- The Online applications are thoroughly verified for completeness, eligibility, and payment of fees.
- A written examination is conducted for which dates will be scheduled and released in press and on the website.
- Issue of hall tickets for examination will be done online only.
- Selection of candidates based on performance, qualifications, reservations, etc., at the discretion of Board.
All eligible candidates who are selected receive monthly salary and grade pay as mentioned in above table.
Application Fee :
All interested candidates with eligibility have to pay a mandatory fee for application processing. The fee can be paid using Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking/ ATM/ or using e-Mitra/ CSC at official website. The fee specified by RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 are as follows:
- Candidates from General, creamy layer BC/Special BC categories pay Rs.650/-
- Non Creamy layer BC/Special BC candidates pay Rs.450/-
- SC/ ST candidates pay Rs.350/-
How to Apply:
The methodology for application by eligible candidates is given below:
- Unregistered candidates have to register first by clicking “Not a Registered User?” link on the Single Sign On page : http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/candidatessologinservlet
- Aadhar or Bhamashah ID or Facebook/Gmail have to be used to register.
- After registration above, the Profile page has to be opened, details are filled and update button clicked. Candidate can log out after this and complete procedure later.
- Already registered users and new registered users can login on SSO page again to apply for job.
- Login as a candidate selecting the “Login with Candidate” option on right.
- Dashboard will open and candidate can select ongoing recruitment.
- All the basic and personal details along with qualifications, experience, identification are entered by candidate. Uploading of photo and files is done at the appropriate place, or at later time but before the last date. JPEG format color photos, signature are only allowed.
- Application can be previewed and then submitted.
- After submission, candidate is redirected to e-Mitra gateway. Candidate can pay fee and receive e-receipt. Fee can be paid at Kiosk also.
- Now the Candidates can login with e-Mitra and apply for recruitments on offer.
- Candidates who entered details partially or did not upload necessary documents, signature, fee payment status, etc., can login and complete the procedure before the last date.
The RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 notifies the following dates for –
|Starting Date of application by online registration||27th July, 2016|
|Last Date of application by online registration||27th August, 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||31st October, 2016|
|Last date for fee payment – online and kiosk||27th August, 2016|
The Link to official website of RSMSSB is at: http://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/page?menuName=Home
The link to online registration details and application is at: http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/recruitment/departmentrecservlet
- The Board will not intimate the applicants of exam dates, admit cards/hall tickets.
- Exams will held simultaneously for both degree and diploma holders.
- Candidates are requested to check online resources thoroughly and regularly.