RRCNR Result 2017: Check GDCE Aptitude Test Merit List/Cut Of
Have you appeared for the GDCE Aptitude Test which was held from 17 July 2017 to 21st July 2017? Applicants can view the result as they can download RRCNR Result. Candidates who are successful in the result can be sure that they will be having a respected position in the organization. In order to know the result, applicants can download the result following certain steps. In order to check the abilities that candidates have this aptitude test is conducted by the recruitment cell of Northern Railway. Aspirants can easily download the RRCNR Result by following the process which is stated below.
How to Check RRCNR Result:
The below steps have to be followed to download the RRCNR Result.
- Candidates have to be at the official site of Railway Recruitment Cell Northern Railway which is www.rrcnr.org
- Applicants have to press Hit here to see the aptitude test result.
- The PDF that will open will have the roll number of candidates who have been successful.
- Aspirants can also have a print out of the RRCNR result.
Click Here – Latest Job Notifications
Tips To Be Successful In Railway Exams:
It is better to prepare properly before participating for railway exams. The written exam consists of four parts:
- General Awareness: In order to score more Candidates need to be well conversant with the general awareness that one should have. Applicants should read news papers, magazines so that applicants are well conversant with those.
- Arithmetic Ability: The elementary arithmetic skills should be brushed up before going to such exams.
- Technical Ability: This is a test which ascertains the ability of the candidate for the professional position that they are applying.
- Reasoning: This is divided into two parts which are verbal and non-verbal. In order to be successful, job seekers need to practice daily and enhance the skills.
Click Here – Railway Recruitment 2017-2018
The Further Process That Is Followed:
If candidates are successful in these exams then they need to go through a medical test and the documents will be verified. There are certain medical standards which aspirants must pass through.
Eye vision: applicants must pass through all the standards of A-2 eye test.
The applicants who are applying for the post of Traffic apprentice, Assistant Station Master or Goods Guard. The standards are:
Visual Standards: Distance Vision-6/9, 6/9 without glasses/ contact lens.
Click Here – KRCL Recruitment 2017
Near Vision: Sn-0.6, 0.6 without glasses/ contact lens.
Applicants must pass through the C-1 category.
if aspirants wish to have the posts of Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Clerk cum Typist, Enquiry cum Reservation clerk, Traffic Assistant or Time Keeper. The standards are:
Visual Standards: Distance Vision-6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses.
Near Vision: Sn-0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses when reading or close work is required.
RRCNR Result – Click Here
Have a look on
|Career In Indian Railway||RRB ALP Preparation Books 2017|
|Previous Year Question Papers||Latest Job Notifications|