RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 – Advertisement for the post of trades under Apprenticeship
The RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Advertisement No. RRC/CR/AA1/2016 dated 27/10/2016 was recently posted on its official portal thereby inviting candidates to apply for various posts under the cluster of Bhusawal, Pune, Nagpur, Solapur, and Mumbai. The total number of seats that is 2,326 are further bifurcated into categories such as UR, SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Servicemen, and OBC. The applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria in order to apply for any posts. There are many posts available under each cluster and subcluster that are mentioned in the official advertisement for which the link is provided below. The last date to apply online for any of the advertised post is 30th November 2016 till 1700 Hrs.
RRCCR Jobs Vacancy Details:
The RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 has furnished information on available vacant positions. There are 5 clusters available under which different workshop requires candidates for number of vacant positions for which the details are provided below –
|2.||Welder ( Electric and Gas )|
|8.||Programming and Systems Administration Assistant|
|13.||Winder ( Armature )|
|14.||Tool and Die Maker|
|15.||Sheet Metal Worker|
|16.||Information Technology and Electronic Syste, Electrician|
The total seats available are 2,326.
Above are the positions for which the Recruitment is being conducted. The above given positions are combined of all the clusters that are for Pune, Mumbai, Bhusawal, Nagpur, and Solapur.
The participants who are interested to apply for the vacant positions in preferred cluster must have completed at least 10th or equivalent scoring not less than 50% from a well known board. He must have certificate from National Trade concerning the respective trade in order to be eligible to apply.
As per the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 notification, the candidates must be between 15 to 24 years of age as on 01st November 2016 in order to apply for the said positions.
- The applicants belonging to OBC category will receive 03 of extension in the upper age limit.
- The applicants belonging to SC/ST category will get 05 years sa relaxation in upper age limit.
- The PwD candidates will get 10 years as relaxation.
The Salary provided for each trade will be decided by the concerned organization. The applicants who are shortlisted by the organization will be appointed for Training.
The organization has issued notification for the recruitment of vacant trades. The notification has also provided information about the selection process to be adopted by the organization to select eligible candidates. The selection panel organized by the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 will decide the merit list on the basis of marks obtained in Matriculation and ITI in respective trade. The obtained marks will be added and the list with the higher marks will be posted on the official portal. The Final Merit List will be released in case of clashing of marks or so. The aspirants who make it to the final merit list will be called for document verification and medical examination or desired units as per applied.
The proposed Application Fee as mentioned in the RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 is 100/- per applicant where the payment must be made through online payment gateway in order to complete the application submission procedure. The Application fee can be paid through Internet Banking or by using debit or credit card or by SBI challan in offline mode. The fee must be paid before the due date as any submission after that will not be considered.
The aspirants under PWD/SC/ST and Women category will not have to pay any application Fee.
How to Apply RRCCR Jobs:
The Railway Recruitment Cell of Central Railway has upload the application form link on the official portal. We have gathered the instructions required to be undertaken in order to apply for desired posts with respect to the qualifications –
- Enter the URL of the concerned website www.rrccr.com.
- On the official portal, go to Online Application Form link where the application as well as the notification is available.
- The candidates must register on the website to generate Registration Number/Application ID which can be used to sign in to the account for future use.
- After registration, proceed to the application procedure where the candidates must update all the information as asked by the application.
- Note that the application form should be updated with true and correct information as canvassing in any form will get the application rejected and same is for incomplete forms.
- The next step is to select the cluster and the trade name from the list available.
- Then move to the next instruction of uploading all the required documents, signature, and passport sized photo of the applicants on the application form.
- Further, make the payment of the application form either by Online or Offline mode as prescribed in the Application Fee section.
- Then click on Submit button for final submission of application.
- The last step is to take the printout of the application as well as the receipt of payment for later use.
|Opening date for online registration||01st November 2016 at 1100 Hrs|
|Closing date for online registration||30th November 2016 till 1700 Hrs.|
The official portal of RRCCR Mumbai is www.rrccr.com
The official notification is available at – Download Notification