RRCCR Apprentice Previous Papers – Examination Pattern – MCQ Old Papers- PDF Downloads – Solved Papers
The Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway – RRCCR Apprentice Previous Papers are available online for immediate download. Aspirants who applied for various trade positions can go through the exam pattern and take printouts of the old solved papers to prepare themselves for the selection procedure. The web site provides all the necessary information pertaining to the recruitment process including active download links for syllabus, previous papers, old question papers with solutions, and important dates.
The RRCCR has recently notified for thousands of vacancy for apprentices in various trades. The interested candidates have been informed to apply before 30th November to avoid web traffic. The applicants who are awaiting their admit cards/ call letters can access the online resources for future updates. The exam pattern, syllabus, and previous papers with solutions are accessible online for reference and download. Candidates are advised to download all the relevant documents and take print out for future reference. Alternatively, The relevant web pages can be bookmarked to return in the future for quick checking. Selected candidates will undergo apprenticeship for 1 or 2 year period as per requirements and policy.
RRCCR Apprentice Model Papers:
Organization: Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway
Name of Posts: Apprentices – Turner, Electrician, Machinist, Fitter, Welder, etc.,
Job Category: Central Government Job
Examiner: Railway Recruitment Cell
Official Website: https://www.rrccr.com
RRCCR Apprentice Post Examination Pattern:
- Admit cards/ hall tickets are issued only to eligible candidates using the online mode.
- The candidates are screened in order to judge their merit standing in terms of general awareness and trade skills.
- SSC and ITI standards of evaluation are applied to judge merit with marks percentage given highest importance.
- Aspirants who have equal merit will be subjected to tie breaks.
- Tie breaks are based on age/seniority followed by preference for early matriculation.
- Medical examination is also conducted along with document verification before final posting.
- For assessment by written exam, a 2 hour test for 100 marks is the norm.
Syllabus For RRCCR Apprentice Position:
The aspirants who applied for the apprentice positions as per their trade qualifications have to get ready for the selection procedure. The admit cards are issued only to those who meet the eligibility criteria and evaluation is done on the basis of merit. The 10th standard and specific ITI trade skills are assessed in terms of marks percentages. All those who are proficient in academic knowledge up to 10th standard as well as their chosen trade skill of ITI standards have a greater chance of getting recruited as apprentices. The topics covered as part of the syllabus for exams include the following –
- English Comprehension and Application
- Reasoning Ability
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Technical Subjects i.e. ITI level Electrical, Welding, Electronics, Computer Operating and Programming, etc.,
RRCCR Apprentice Previous Papers