RRC Recruitment 2017 – 2326 Group C and D Apprentice Vacancy
RRC Recruitment update has been uploaded by the Railway Recruitment cell, to inform out there, about the update they have and bear. This update was focused to fill up nearly 2326 of the Group C and D post, in the cell. The application form for the recruitment is available. Willing claimants who have keen hope in eyes to have their career in this Railway stream, they can fill the form by downloading it online through the website. Claimants should hurry before 30/11/2016 to fill the form and apply for the Group C and D posts.
Remaining of the data, about the jobs, how to apply for RRC, what are the requirements, which groups have vacancy, how will they elect, they are listed below or on Career plus. Or else, RRC Official link can be checked out. This whole note is presented to us by career plus, and users can log in there, to know short yet precise knowledge about the post they have in their court.
Railway Recruitment cell, says the claimants who wish to apply for in Railways, that given here are name of the locations and vacancies for the Group C and D post in their department,
|Sr.no||Location of the Job||Number of vacancies|
|Total Vacancies in RRC||2326 in number.|
- In total of 2326 posts, for which one they are interested forms must have notes about it.
- Selections of post can be done as per one’s residency for easy access.
Claimants should be aware about the recent, RRC Recruitment, and for the 2326 seats they have, some qualifications are required,
- 50% marks must be scored in the last attempted exam.
- One must be SSC Passed with any or else, equivalent qualifications.
- National Trade Certificate if one bears on them, by the National Council, which is for the vocational training, they will be accepted as well.
Railway Recruitment cell, says the claimants who wish to apply for the job post, has to need to have the required age,
- The age group accepted by the RRC is between 15-24 at time of applying.
- Relaxations notifications are given, as there will be 5 years relaxed in terms of SC OR ST, and 3 years when one is from OBC. One belonging to given class only will enjoy this relaxation.
Claimants should be aware about the recent, RRC Recruitment, and their selection plan,
Selections will be done by the RRC Panel, through preparing a merit list of applications received. The list will be made, by taking the marks in matriculation plus ITI exam marks, they will be taken into accordance. 50 % of least marks should be scored in total to be a part of the list. The range of marks will be noted down, or can be googled in to be on safe side, on the hand to know about the selections. One who has the maximum marks, ranking or number wise merit list will have names, those claimants then must bring in their documents to validate and then being their job.
How to Apply for RRC Recruitment:
- Claimants should go to the link of RRC known as www.rrccr.com
- The page, will have the ta b” Online application for training and engagement of Act” this is the link for the form.
- Those who belong to central railway, can click on “View or download”
- The next page opens from which “Open here” will give the form address.
- Registration will be asked, for which password and a ID should be provided.
- On entering. Mobile digits, OTP is sent, which should be entered and registered.
- The form should be filled with important requirements.
- Registration Number should be noted down and all documents must are affixed.
- The ID , password, should be noted down somewhere, as one will be identified through it.
- Matriculation, ITI passed certificates and others must be scanned and then affixed.
- The form should be printed out.
RRC forms will be accepted on payment of some fee,
- 100 INR should be paid online, as application cost.
- Payment mode is by using any type of cards, Banking, Wallets, etc.
- For Women, PWD, SC, and ST no fee is charged.
- The fee should be paid online, only through given mode only.
|Last date to apply in RRC||30/11/2016|
These dates should not be missed, late entries will not be entertained by RRC .
Download or View the RRC Advertisement – Click Here
Instructions for form-filling mentioned here https://www.rrccr.com/UploadFiles/642.pdf
Online Application/Registration tab https://www.rrccr.com/tradeapp/Login.aspx