RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017:
Have you failed to be at the venue for the document verification? If you have then RRB has given you a second and final chance to appear for such verification of document. You can easily download the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card by following the steps that are mentioned below. There are certain documents also which you need to carry if you continue reading you can know about those also.
You must remember that this is the final chance that you are getting for the document verification. So, do not miss to be at the venue this time. You must have received Email and SMS letting you know about this. So, download the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card and offer the documents for verification.
Check Now – Railway Recruitment
How to download the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card:
There are certain steps which you need to follow for having the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card. The steps are:
- You must be at the official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur which is www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- You need to be at the Employment head at the right side of the page.
- You need to click on the link Press here to download e-call letter for 2nd DV for Absentee Candidates of NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN No. 03/2015
- Doing so a new window will open.
- In the login page you need to enter the user id and password.
- After you have done so you need to log in.
- You will be able to see the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card.
- You can have a hard copy and carry that with you while you go for document verification.
Documents That You Need To Carry:
There are certain specified documentations which you need to carry with you while you go for Document verification. First, you need to have the RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card. There are other documents also which you need to carry. The documents are:
- Matriculation certificate
- Higher education certificates
- Certificates and marksheet of graduation
- Caste certificate
- OBC candidates which are in the non-creamy layer must bring a self declaration
- EBC candidates must bring income certificate if they wish to have exam fee exemption
- Self declaration certificate CEN-03/2015 for Minority community if exam fee exemption is sought
- NOC from present employer
- All relevant documents pertaining to Ex. Serviceman like pension payment order, certificate of discharge, Identity card and the like
- PWD certificate from appropriate authority as declared in CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities
- Eye test result by a doctor
- Age relaxation certificates for widows, divorced or judicially separated women if they have not married
- The upper portion of the e-call letter of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test
- 3 color passport size photos
- Any other document as required under CEN-3/2015
Venue, Date And Time Of Verification:
The venue: Railway Recruitment Board, Lichi Bagan, Maripur, Muzaffarpur 842001, Bihar
Time: From 9.00 AM