RRB Malda Admit Card 2017
You are ahead to download your RRB Malda Admit card right now!! In the month of January, this board chose to have some of the examinations conducted by the department. candidates who remain absent in the first document verification round have a look on the 2nd document verification round.list of the candidates are placed in the official site.candidates can download the list and attend for the document verification on 13-09-2017.
Find More – Latest Railway Jobs
There shall be a 2nd stage of document verification for those aspirants who have been not selected in the first rounds they can appear for the second round. These selections are just for the NTPC Recruitment announcement done on the Railway Recruitment Board website.Many forms have been distributed online and many forms were filled and submitted.
About RRB Malda:
There have been subsequent notices about many of the recruitment boards in India. Like in areas such as Kolkata, Guwahati, and Gorakhpur. In Malda as well there exists a Railway Recruitment Board with a name RRB Malda. These boards conduct exams all over India in the month of January, and every year. They have many recruitments for which the individual has to fill the form and go through the computer based test.
Something you should Keep Eye On
|RRB ALP Technician Grade 3 Syllabus||Railway Group D Syllabus|
|RRB JE Syllabus||Railway Technician Syllabus|
|RRB Non Technical Syllabus||DMRC Syllabus|
How to Download the RRB Malda Admit Card:
Those who belong to the Recruitment board of Malda and have submitted their forms there should follow these steps to know how to download their admit card from the Malda site branch,
- A Request has been made to those who have applied at RRB Malda to visit www.rrbmalda.gov.in
- There might be a link which will take you to your Malda admit card.
- You have to select that link to move forward.
- The details asked on the screen should be entered like your password, email ID or contact details whatever has been asked online.
- You have to type them through your keyboard and then hit on submit.
- Your admit card appears before you, which can be download by you to bring along with you to the exam room.
Documents Required to Submit:
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc.
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate.
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate.
- Candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed in Annexure-III of CEN-03/2015.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of
- Serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex.
- Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details.
- PWD certificate in prescribed Performa issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed Performa available on RRB’s website, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Good Guard (Cat. No.4)
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women
- Candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing
- Skill Test (whichever applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature.
- 3 passport size color photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Download Caste Wise Format In PDF:
|SC/ST Certificate Format||Download|
|OBC Certificate Format||Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||Download|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Download|
|Performa For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Download|
|Performa For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Download|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Download|
Official Notification of 2nd stage Document verification – Click Here