RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Document Verification
Candidates who have missed or has was absent for the first documentation process gets a second chance. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is giving second chance to the candidates who missed the first RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Document verification. These candidates can now get the admit card from the official website of RRB Gorakhpur. The candidates can download the admit card from the official website. This second chance of the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Document verification is the last and the final chance is given to the candidates.
Fifty candidates have been selected for the second round of RRB Gorakhpur NTPC document verification. The candidates after downloading the admit card needs to then appear for the document verification that is held on 21st September 2017.
A total number of 275 candidates have been shortlisted for the document verification process. Once the verification process is done, the candidates then will be shortlisted for the Traffic Apprentice, Commercial Apprentice, Goods Guards post etc.
More details of this process is given in the official website http://rrbgkp.gov.in/
About the Railway Recruitment Board:
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Gorakhpur conducts recruitment of the Group ‘C’ staff of the headquarter offices in Lucknow.
How to download the admit card for the second round of verification?
It is very important for the candidates to have the admit card to go for the second round document verification. The candidates need to follow the below-given steps.
- The candidates need to visit the official website of RRB Gorakhpur – http://rrbgkp.gov.in/
- Click on the link to the website. Once the website is open, the candidate may find saying, ‘schedule for the second and final document verification against CEN NO. 03/2015’
- Once you click on the above-mentioned tab, you will find a form that needs to be filled by the candidate. Fill in the blank boxes that mention ‘register number’ and ‘password.’
- Then you click the ‘SUBMIT’ button. This will take you to a new page which has the admit card.
- Download and save the admit card/call letter. Take a print out of the admit card/call letter. This will help you to give the examination. The print out will be useful for your future reference.
The list of documents needed for the verification:
There is a list of important documents that you need to carry when you go for the RRB Gorakhpur NTPC Document Verification. They are as follows:
- 10thstandard certificate or an equivalent certificate of the date of birth
- 12thstandard certificate or equivalent certificate
- Degree/ Graduation certificate.
- Caste certificate. Every caste (SC/ST) has a different format. For OBC category, the appropriate authority mentioned in CEN-03/2015 has to issue a certificate.
- OBC category should also bring a self-declaration form along with the other documents. The prescribed format of the form is mentioned in Annexure III of CEN-03/2015
- Economically Backward class (EBC) should submit an income certificate.
- Minority community who has requested for an exemption fee should submit a self- declaration certificate on no judicial stamp paper.
- Medical eye certificate is required for the candidates applying for the traffic apprentice.