RRB Ajmer Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Board of Ajmer has published the RRB Ajmer Admit Card for successful candidates from RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Graduate Level) Exam. The shortlisted candidates, have to download their admit cards from the online portal and attend the document verification event at the specified venue. The Board conducts the document verification round between the 28th Aug and 26th Sep, 2017. Candidates who are eagerly awaiting their RRB Ajmer Admit Card 2017 can download and print their e- Call Letter as of today. For additional details, Go through the steps which are listed below in this page by our competent web site team.
On this page, You can check the details of Railway Recruitment Board Ajmer Hall Ticket including the sequence of steps to download RRB Ajmer Call Letter. Make use of the below provided guidelines to download the admit cards and take a print out for submission at document verification venue. The admit card is in the form of an e-call letter and has details of candidate’s name, registration number, shift, roll number, photograph, reporting date and time, name and address of venue. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the verification event with passport photos, id proof, as well as the original and photocopy certificates for age, academics, reservation category, etc.,
Name of the Company/Institute: Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer
Name of the Exam: RRB NTPC Non-Technical Graduate Level Exam
Category: Admit card
Status: Released on 11th Sep, 2017
Date of Document Verification: 9th Oct, 2017 starting 8.30 AM
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) of Ajmer works under the aegis of Indian Railway Ministry and recruits Graduates in Non-technical popular categories(NTPC) for various posts. It is one of the 21 RRBs that works under Railway Recruitment Control Board, and has received its recognition on 23rd September, 1982. The board releases recruitment notifications, and conducts computer based entrance exam to select eligible candidates. Selections are based on qualification and rank in exam, candidate preferences, and document verification. Candidates who successfully qualify in the written tests and aptitude tests are selected for the provisional short list. The e-call letters are issued online and these candidates have to mandatorily complete the document verification procedure in order to finalise their selection for employment.
How to Download Admit Card:
- First, You have to open the official website of RRB at the following link –http://www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- After that, Scroll down to the middle section of home page.
- Click the ‘Read All’ link in the News and Updates section on the left side of page.
- On the newly opened page, Scroll down to the end for latest updates.
- Click the download e-call letter link for NTPC Graduate posts.
- On the next page, Login using the details of your user id and password.
- Download the admit card and take a print out with photo copies.
- You can check the venue, date, timings for the document verification event.
Instruction to be Followed :
- The candidates have to download the e-call letter and bring photocopies.
- The shortlisted aspirants should also bring passport photos, original and photocopies of all the required documents for verification.
- Make sure you arrive at the venue on specified date at least 30 minutes early.
Wear formal dress, and display professional behaviour to impress the selection panel.
The official website and short list of RRB Ajmer for NTPC graduate posts are at following links-
Direct Link To RRB Ajmer Admit Card – Download Here
List of the Candidates inviting for – RRB Ajmer 2nd & Final DV