RPF Syllabus 2017 For Constables, & SI Posts
Constables and Sub-Inspector posts are empty at Railway Protection Force. They have written exams planned for hiring for the above-mentioned posts. To know the scores in the examinations one can go to the official site of RPF, but before it, the scores should be excellent to be satisfied. Students, who signed for RPF, can know the RPF syllabus and the RPF Examinations. Written examinations form a basis of election for which it’s essential to have an idea about the portions and sub-titles mentioned in the syllabus. The syllabus is available to be downloaded in Hindi and English language. Online all websites and career plus website have fit in the procedure to procure the syllabus.
Check here – Latest Railway Jobs
RPF Exam Pattern:
There are three subjects included in the pattern of RPF Exams. The whole total weightage is given below. The whole paper will be scheduled in for 200 marks.
|Sr.no||Subjects included||Marks||Total Marks|
|1.||General awareness||100||200 marks|
RPF SI Syllabus:
|Sr.no||Subjects included||Marks||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time|
|1.||General Intelligence and Reasoning||50||50||200 marks||2 hours|
|3.||General knowledge and general awareness||50||50|
Check Here – How to Prepare for Exams
RPF Constable Syllabus:
The mentioned subjects in the table above is given here,
|1.||General awareness||Objective type questions about the past and current affairs, Geography, Mathematics, History, Hindi, and Science.|
|2.||Essay writing||Essays in Hindi OR English shall be asked for in the paper.|
|3.||General English||Grammar, Correction of a sentence, Precise writing, Annotations of selected paragraphs and poems, etc.|
RPF SI Syllabus:
|1.||General Intelligence and reasoning||Analogies, Spatial visualization, Problem solving, Judgement, Visual memory, Observation, Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, Non Verbal series, Statement conclusions, Similarities and differences, Spatial orientation, Analysis, Decision making, Discrimination, Relationship concepts, Arithmetic number series, Coding and decoding, Syllogistic reasoning.|
|2.||Numerical aptitude||Computing whole numbers, ability to translate from one name to another, estimation or prediction of an outcome of computations, Decimals, and fractions, Sense or order of magnitude.|
|3.||General awareness||Sports, culture, general polity, Scientific research, history, geography, Indian constitution.|
|4.||English comprehensions||One’s English knowledge will be judged and Vocabulary, Grammar, sentence making, Writing ability.|
How to download RPF Syllabus:
- For both the posts SI and the constable post, the exam pattern is uploaded.
- The applicants who filled the form and are waiting for syllabus can now check them out.
- The website for RPF is www.rpfonlinereg.in
- It will show you the syllabus and pattern links to download.
- Knowing details and the pattern involving such amount of papers and subtopics will enable you to be very ready for the RPF SI or Constable exams.
- Those who score well and are shortlisted after this will be called in for the recruitment as this dictates the selection procedure.
- Admit cards for either one RPF SI OR RPF Constable post should be brought in while visiting the exam hall.