RMSA Recruitment 2017 :Subject Specific Teachers
Candidates who are in wait for the release of RMSA Recruitment can visit official website as the officials has called notice to recruit numerous vacancies in Jammu and Kashmir State. RMSA is expanded as Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan, which has published 550 open vacancies for Teaching posts in English, Science, Maths, Social science and Hindi/ Udru languages. Aspirants should apply via online method for the various posts released by RMSA officials from March 24th as Application Start Date and should send the filled in applications on or before 10th April 2017. Candidates who are curious must qualify the at least eligible criteria to get job in the RMSA.
Details about RMSA recruitment 2017:
Government Organization:Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan
Job Name: Subject Specific Teachers
Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Advt No.: Edu/RMSA/Adm/24791-824/2017
Official Web portal: rmsa.jk.gov.in
RMSA Vacancy Details:
|Social Studies||110 posts|
Candidates interested to apply for the RMSA Jobs 2017 should pass B. Ed with 50% aggregate marks.
|Mathematics||Master’s Degree in Math/Applied Mathematics|
|Science||M.Sc. in Applied Physics/ Botany/Bio Chemistry/Chemistry/Electronics/Life Science/Physics/ Nuclear Physics/, Zoology/ etc…|
|Social Studies||MA in Geography/ History/Political Science|
|Urdu/Hindi||MA in Urdu/Hindi|
- General Candidates: 18 to 40 years
- Reserved Candidates 03 Years relaxation,
- PWD Candidates: 02 Years
The candidates age should be as specified above on 1st January 2017.
Selected candidates are supposed to get pay of Rs.30283/-
- Written Exam
The Application Fee for the RMSA recruitment 2017 is Rs.100/- which should be payable via demand draft.
challan in favour of State Coordinator, RMSA, J&K,
payable at J&K Bank Moving Secretariat
How to Apply for the RMSA Recruitment 2017:
- Aspirants who prefer to apply for the RMSA recruitment 2017 should make sure that they should arrange all the necessary documents along with having a valid Email ID & Password and recent photograph with signature attested, so that they can apply for the latest vacancies without any problem.
- Visit www.rmsa.jk.gov.in and click on the “Online application for the post subject specific teachers under RMSA” tab to apply for the various vacancies under RMSA 2017.
- Press “Click here to Apply Online RMSA” so that the desired post URL can be viewed.
- Before filling all the personal details read all instructions carefully and fill the application details.
- Pay the application fee before submitting the application form.
- Save and download it on your monitor.
- Take a print out of it for further correspondence.
Application Start Date: 24th March 2017
Application End Date: 10th April 2017
Offical link for all latest RMSA jobs vacancy – http://220.127.116.11/Pages/Applicant/Jobs.aspx?id=1