RMRCT Recruitment 2017–2018: Advertisement for the Post of LDC Group–C
The advertisement about the latest job opening is named as RMRCT Recruitment 2017–2018. The Regional Medical Research Centre is looking forward at hiring some of the highly skilled, qualified and capable candidates for the LDC Group–C positions. Applicants must make sure that they check the eligibility criterion before applying for given job profiles which include the required educational qualification, age limitation etc. Find the important information about the salary structure as mentioned in the notification for which we have listed the procedure below. Aspirants, who wish to get associated with this prominent name can apply for Recruitment, however, they need to submit their application forms online on or before the last date that is 10.10.2017. Go through the given notification as well as the procedure on how to apply for the said position that will help the submission in case of confusion or difficulty.
RMRCT Vacancy Details:
According to the RMRCT Recruitment 2017–2018 notification the vacancy is for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
The RMRCT Recruitment 2017–2018 notification also specifies the eligibility criteria that aspirants must fulfill.
- Aspirants who are applying for RMRCT Vacancy should have successfully passed the 12th standard or equivalent education from recognized educational institutions.
- The typing speed of the job seekers must be 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
Check Now – Jobs by Qualification
The age criteria according to RMRCT Recruitment 2017–2018 notification is as below:
- The minimum age of applying candidates must be 18 years.
- The maximum age must not be above 27 years as calculated on 10.10.2017.
- Age relaxations will be given as per the prevalent Governmental rules.
The candidates who are selected for the post will be having a monthly salary of Rs. Rs.19,900/- 63,200/- (7th CPC) and usual allowances as admissible as per Government norms at ICMR-Regional Medical Research Centre, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar – 751 023.
Fees for Application:
Candidates must be aware that there is an application fee which needs to be paid. One need to pay Rs. 100.00 by means of crossed IPO drawn in the name of the Director, ICMR-RMRC, Bhubaneswar. If the aspirant is a woman then they are exempted from paying any application fee.
The selection will be based on written test, typing and test interview. Successful candidates will have to face an interview conducted by the selection panel of Regional Medical Research Centre for Tribals.
How to Apply RMRCT Jobs:
There are certain steps that candidates need to follow to apply for the post. The steps are:
- Aspirants need to be at the official website which is www.icmr.nic.in
- They need to select employment tab from the menu bar on the Home Page
- Permanent post link has to be selected from the drop down
- On the next page, aspirants need to go to Applications are invited for the two posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Candidates must read through the notification that will open
- Aspirants then need to download the application form by hitting on the appropriate link
- The application form has to be filled properly by candidates
- The document required need to be attached
- It then needs to be sent to the appropriate address
List Of Documents Required:
Below is the list of documents that candidates need to attach.
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational Qualifications & Technical qualification ( Typing)
- Experience if any
- Crossed Indian Postal Order (IPO) for Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only)
Last date of receiving the application: 10.10.2017 up to 5.00 PM.
Official Link for Latest ICMR Job Openings : Apply Now