RMC Recruitment 2017-2018 : Apply For Research Analyst and Statistical Assistance Jobs
The beautiful and peaceful city of Rajkot, famous for its delicious Gujarati cuisine has come up with several vacancies in the Municipal Corporation for the year 2017. The Rajkot Municipal Corporation has come up with a new notification as RMC recruitment 2017 to fill up the vacancies of Research Analyst and Statistical Assistance posts.candidates are requested to send the application before 07-11-2017.This page gives a brief yet relevant information about the advertisement. However, candidates are advised to go through the official website www.rmc.gov.in for more details.
According to official notification of RMC Recruitment there is vacancy for the Research Analyst and Statistical Assistance Posts.
Candidates who wants to apply for Rajkot Municipal Corporation should have the minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree/ Post Graduation degree from a recognized institute or university. For more details about each post, the candidates are advised to visit the official website.
The age limit varies for each post for the RMC Recruitment 2017-18. The age of the candidates Should meet the minimum criteria. Age Relaxation is also applicable for the reserved candidates.
The candidates who are applying for the RMC vacancy have to go through a written examination or a personal interview. The interview would be taken by the selection Committee of Rajkot Municipal Corporation.
Check Now – RMC Junior Clerk Syllabus
The application fee for general candidates is Rs.100/- whereas SC/ST/OWD candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/-.
Selected candidates for the various posts for the Rajkot Municipal Corporation 2017-2018 are entitled to get a monthly salary which would range from Rs. 29,200/- to Rs. 2,08,700/-. For detailed information about salary of each post, one should go through the official website.
How to Apply RMC Recruitment:
- Candidates should visit the official website of Rajkot Municipal Recruitment that is www.rmc.gov.in
- After going to the Home page, one should go to the “Recruitment” section.
- A new page pops in with various vacancy details will appear.
- Choose the vacancy and then download the link given.
- Candidates are required to read the instructions and check whether they are eligible for the several posts advertised.
- Click on the online form tab and fill the application form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary details required for the application form.
- Check all the details before finally clicking on the ‘SUBMIT’ option.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of the filled application form for usage in the future if they are selected.
The last date to submit the application form is 07-11-2017.
Official Notification of RESEARCH ANALYST – Click Here
Official Notification of STATISTICAL ASSISTANCE – Click Here